The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9494

Replies to This Discussion

Love it... can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Michelle,

I see you have not stopped writing more stories, lol. I added Dreams again with some much needed editing done, lol. So it looks like I have to start reading this huh, lol. Nice to see someone here still that I remember. Look forward to comments from me for each chapter soon. You deserve a comment for each. Chat with you soon.

Delilah (Laura)

No, no, no, no!!! I...I...I want more. Michelle, I'm not one to beg, but pretty please with Edward on top, would you please update soon.

D

Hi Laura. It has been a long time. I have to go and read Dreams again. I loved that. I had a feeling that you were going to try and publish it - no luck????

Thanks for reading and all the comments you have left for me. Muchly appreciated!

Cheers

Michelle

Thanks Ashley. Hopefully the next chapter won't be too far away.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Tami,

She is very anti forgiving here but she will ultimately come around I promise. Bella is being completely unfair in blowing him off without getting his side of the story but she thinks her hands are tied in that respect. Hope all is good at your end ( and I forgot to poke you - sorry)

Cheers

Michelle

CANT WAIT TO READ THIS

Oh Michelle?

I think we're all hoping and praying that you post soon. I'm so beside myself right now, trying to decide whether or not to dislike Bella. I keep looking for an update, but haven't seen one yet. I'm being too pushy aren't I? Just so you know, I really can't help that, lol. You have made me become the seeker of all chapters to this story so no getting mad at me alright? Okay I will check again tomorrow and hope for the best.

Best Wishes,

D

I am off to do the last part of this chapter so hopefully I will get it up this afternoon.

Cheers and thanks for being so keen!!!

Michelle

come on Michelle!! is the afternoon in Australia that  long?!!

Hope you enjoy Takyra

Cheers

Michelle

AMAZING....As usual..

Cant Wait for the Next Chapter...

Keep ME Updated.

--KITKAT

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service