The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9479

Replies to This Discussion

It's brilliant! I now want to know why she hates him so much. That makes me soooo eager for the next chapter. You've got me hooked Michelle. (: Oh, sooooo happy you decided to write another story. I have sorely missed your writing and the anticipation of your next chapter every week. :D

-Kendra

God love ya Kendra. I am glad that you are still here supporting whatever I write. Glad you are hooked already and it was so short too - lol. Thanks for everything and hope I can answer your questions soon with the upcoming chapters.

Cheers

Michelle

Haha, love ya too...just cause you write awesome stories. Haha, kidding. (: You're welcome, I like supporting you and your stories...cause they are amazing and you're a nice person. (: What with taking your time to respond to tooooons of comments. It was super short! I was sad about that.
-Kendra
I am so excited that you are writing a new story.  I am a little confused right now but know that you will clear it up soon.  Can't wait for more!!!!!  :)

Thanks Peace*Love*Twilight for reading and commenting

Don't worry about being kind of confused at the moment - things will get clearer but basically Edward likes Bella a whole lot and even though Bella is drawn to him she doesn't treat him very nicely because she feels that he has done something bad. Hope that helps a little. lol

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Dog Luver. Am glad that you are here and reading this story too. Thanks for that.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Paula,

Hopefully your questions will be answered...eventually ;)  Trying to explore a different dynamic between the two of them so hopfully it will come across okay to you all when I get into it. Thnaks for being happy about me writing a new story - that means a lot.

Cheers

Michelle

I am beyond happy to know that you are writing another story! I cant wait to find out how this story will go and how it has gotten to this point. I will be patient. Well I will try my hardest. haha I am so curious as to why they are in such an awkward relationship with each other and I love it already. You have a brilliant mind and I love it! You always grab me and keep me wanting more!

Hi DaneiMarie,

Thanks for your happiness. I am realising what a loyal bunch of people I have following my stories - it is kind of humbling actually and it means a lot that you are all happy to pick up a new story from em and run with it. THANKS. Thanks also for your compliments. They do have an awkward relationship and it is about to be shaken up even more when they are pushed together for longer periods of time. That will be evident in the first chapter. Hope you will enjoy where I take them. Thanks again

Cheers

Michelle

it sounds like another story to be much awaited for....please continue it michelle and i know we wont be disappointed..

=]

Thanks Joyce. I am glad to know that you will following what happens in this story. Thanks for that! :) I hope I don't disappoint.

Cheers

Michelle

OMG! So happy to see you couldn't stay away, and already with the angst! What in the world could Edward have done, or she think he has done, that would cause such malice! Wow, cannot wait for the story to unfold in your more than capable, beautiful, storytelling hands!

Hugs and Love!

You doing okay? me, gah! but what else is there to say, same old, same old...

I am having an ok day, so commenting, but I have already overstepped my "sitting in my office chair" time....

Can't wait for an update....whenever that will be! Love ya, my fav author! Wish you would post on FWAR....people would so love you there!!!! You are the ONLY reason I still come over here.....but alas, I will come again, and again....and again!

Wendy D
~#1 Stalker Fan {#1Beta}~
TwiMom

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service