The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9514

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rutz,

Glad you enjoyed!! It will eventually come out why she is so prejudiced about him so I hope you can wait a little while. :)

Thanks for reading

Cheers

Michelle

yayayayaya! excited
Michelle! *tacklehugs*
That hug is basically for the chapter and for thanking us, whereas we are the one who should be doing that cause we get to read the awesome fanfic! So Thank you for writing again and for already making me love your story. Seriously, its only the first chapter and I can not wait! How many times have I said that before? Hm. Anyways, I loved how all the characters were conversing. It was full of humor and after reading your previous fanfics it feels like a refreshing change. The other fanfics had some factor of tension that didn't really make Ed or Bella hostile, so the conversations were serious and amazing btw, i hope you're not getting the wrong idea. What m trying to say is that Bella is like in a totally new avatar and man I love this Bella. Emmett is his usual adorable self. I loved it when he said, she won't bite. Lol! M so gonna love those heated up conversations.
Okay, so this plot has started off with a very angry version of Bella who believes that Edward is a douche bag, which is clearly a misconception. But m looking forward to how she actually got that at the first place. The tension between James and Ed is gonna create complications. Its good to see that Bella can show Victoria her place. Apart from that m guessing that Jake wil enter the plot later? And m so hoping that he brings out the jealousy streak on Edward's otherwise calm behaviour. ;D
This story is gonna be awesome. Of that m sure. And the other thing m sure about is that m gonna be counting the days till the week ends.
Thanks again Michelle.
The story is wonderful. As always.
Oh and I hope that you ignore my incorrect grammar at places. See m stil in bed. Its only 9 here and m so glad that my day started off with the story. Other than that m on phone and its a pain reading and writing anything here. So don't mind me.
<3 ya,
Cherub aka Navs.

Hiya Cherub,

I enjoyed the tacklehug thanks :) Thanks for letting me know all teh things you enjoyed about this chapter and how you can see it being different from the others I ahve written.

Bella's reasoning will come out eventually but let's just say that poor Edward will be hit for six when he realises what it is she is so upset about. Jake will turn up later but not in his usual way, There will continue to be a lot of tension between James and Edward, particularly when Ed knows what he is like and Bella doesn't. Victoria and James will definitely stir things up a bit with their conniving ways. Next chapter will see how Bella reacts to her sudden outburst.

Always love your comments as you know so thanks for supporting and always taking the time to wrte them.

Until next time

Cheers

mICHELLE

Thank you so much for your writing!!!!! Its beautiful & amazing!!!!! Thank you for the update!!!! I cant believe Bella standed up for Edward!!!!! Please say you are going to post chapters like that in both Edward's & Bella's POV?!?!?!? I love it!!!!! Cant wait for the upcoming chapters!!!! Why would Emmett be mad at Edward? Is there going to be a Rosalie in this? Lol

Of course your readers would be supportive and loyal to your stories!!! They're wonderful stories!!!!!! I cant wait for more!!!!! Please write soon!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!! :)
I love this! I agree with Angela.Hell just froze over.It had to.I bet Bella is going to  be extra careful to keep her wall up now.I really hate Victoria and James.Let's hope that they get lost somewhere and never seen again...I really like that idea.Anyway,I can't wait for more! :)

Hi Twilight Chick. I think you might be right about Bella being extra careful with her wall after that little slip up lol. Victoria and James will be a real thorn in everyone's sides during the course of this story I have to admit but I do love your idea too.

Thnaks for enjoying and hope that you continue to do so.

Cheers

Michelle

Thank you Michelle for the update!!!.I'm sure I will love this story as I have enjoyed your others...........I sure like where this is going......................The host of characters is AMAZING!!!..........I can't wait to see how it all unfolds, I'm happy Bella stood up for Edward & Alice or did she do it for Alice.....smile...............James & Victoria are their same selfs...........EVIL.....I want to know why Bella hates Edward so much........................I know we'll find out soon enough.......................I can't wait for the next update, Thanks again for writing a new story......will you follow the way you usually do and update once a week? if so, what day so I'll know how long I'll have to wait for the next update...........Love ya!!............Happy your feeling better..............until your next post.......SMILE I am

Michelle .. as always amazing amazing chapter and a very interesting way to start this story ..

I really can't wait to know what had Bella thought that Edward done and she tries so hard to keep herself so distanced and so cold to him .. but when she defended Edwards HELL JUST FROZE OVER .. just like Angela said ( that was funny ) .

I really dislike Victoria and James nasty characters ... it's going to be a hard trip with the two of them are around to make things difficult by there insults and rude comments .. 

I can't wait for the next chapter .. I hope you'll update very soon .. because I just LOVE this story ..

ur # 1 fan

Bella

HI Michelle,

Let me start by saying how amazing this story is starting out to be.  I think that somewhere along the line that Bella got the impression that Edward was a player and she hates that about him because she cares about him more than she cares to admit. Of course that is just a guess but it fits with her reaction to Victoria if she truly hated him she would hate everything about him but she so feriously defended his abiltiy as a good doctor that I dont think she hates him at all. Okay enough of my rambling I am sure that in good time I will learn what caused the rift between our fave couple. I love this story and your writing is absolutely enthralling pulling me in and refusing to let me go. I would so buy any novel you wrote and I wish you would publish your work so I could buy it. Ok that beign said Michelle you are so talented and I love your writing so much. I wish I pocessed just a fraction of the talent you have but we work with what we have lol.I hope you are still feeling well and not pushing yourself too hard.  Please take care and post  when you can NO PRESSURE!!. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! And as always patienlty waiting for more.

Hugs

Sarah

Hi Bella,

Thanks for liking :)

I can't really reveal what Bella believes because it would ruin the story but it is not any kind of little thing because she wouldn't react so coldly to him for a simple reason. She truly believes he has done wrong and he will be utterly appalled when her eventually finds out what it is that has been keeping her away from him.

James and Victoria are nasty characters so the trip will most definitely be an interesting one for them all.

Thanks again for loving.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service