The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9517

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tootsie,

I know - I am hopeless :) I couldn't stay away at all and when I get your story to edit it gets my creative juices pumping and I couldn't resist :) Bella and Edward's feelings are very complicated because they are both trying to deny what they actually feel and in the case of Bella she believes that Edward has done something terrible so he doesn't deserve her liking him. I think it is pretty apparent that she is wrong but what she believes will have a huge impact on their relationship in future chapters.

Thnaks for reading and commenting. Also keep writing your story - I love being the first one to know what is going on :)

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Robyn,

My pleasure about the update :)  Bella sticking up for Edward was an involuntary thing so it must tell us a bit about how she really feels about him even if she is trying desperately to deny it.....hmmmm Yes James and Victoria are evil and they will be a pain for Edward and Bella in upcoming chapters. As for what Edward did to Bella? Well you will eventually find out but Edward has no idea what he has apparently done and he will not be too happy when he finds out what Bella believes about him.

I am goign to try and update once a week but there will be times when it might extend to two weeks when I am particularly busy. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face :)

Cheers

Michelle

Hiya Alice Cullen**{ElitePack}

I apprecaite every kind word you say to me and love that you take the time to tell me how you feel about the chapter. I will be posting in both POV because I like to show how they are both reacting to the same kinds of things but I try really hard not to do that in a repitive way. Emmett was initailly mad with Edward when he realised that Bella was angry with Edward and he thought he needed to go into protection mode for her. Emmett and Edward are good friends but Emmett sees Bella as a sister so he is overly protective of her. He has worked out that what is happening between Bella and Edward is nothing he can deal with so has given up as far as Edward is concerned.

Rosalie will turn up eventually but she is definitely not in the picture yet :)

Your compliments have made my day. Love them

Thanks

Cheers

Michelle

omg seriously...you stop it there!

You are killing me here its abso awesome pleeeeasee post soon like seriously...seriously post more!!!!!

Love

Effy
xxxx

Sorry for stopping it there Effy. The nexty chapter will be up in a few minutes :)

Cheers and thanks for reading

Michelle

LOL!!!!  That was great!!!  Way to go Bella with telling that "thing" (nicer version of the word I am actually thinking, LOL) off!  I am so glad that she stood up for him.  It shows everyone that maybe, just maybe, she actually doesn't mind Edward as much as she is putting off.  I am so eager to see how this trip is going to go off.  Not sure I am going to be liking James and Victoria but hey when do we ever like them.  And like all your other stories, I am already loving this one.  You always know how to make me "sit on the edge of my seat" while reading your stories.  I can't wait for more!!!!  :)
Oh and I love how Edward was getting all protective of Bella and how he was glad that Emmett was protecting her for him.  I loved how you put in there that he was doing an inside fist pump.  That made me laugh.  Anyway, again, I can't wait for more!!

Thanks Paula,

I can just imagine that whole scene playing out myself I have to admit and I would think it was funny too. Thanks for enjoying and wanting more. About to post next chapter :)

Cheers

Michelle

OMG..where should i start? ok here goes...thats was so amazing! James is so infuriating sometimes and Victoria, haaa!

the first chapter was really amazing and i cant wait for the next chapter!!!     go Bella,sticking up for Edward,that was so cool!!!   

Until next time,keep up the good work!!

Team Esme!!

Thanks Team Esme,

I agree with everything you said - Victoria and James are not nice people and they will definitely make things hard for poor Edward and Bella. I enjoyed writing Bella sticking up for Edward against her own beliefs - it was kind of fun.

Thanks for reading

Cheers

Michelle

This story is amazing so far please post more soon

Thnaks Cierra. The next chapter is about to be posted :)

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service