The Twilight Saga

Fate can be an unexpected thing...A Jacob and Leah story

Thanks to JacobxMe=Love for this awesome banner!
align: left;">

This is a story about Jake and Leah, I have had this story in my mind for quite sometime, and am now writing it. I have always thought that they should be together. So here it goes. If someone can make me a banner that would be great.

JPOV

3 months had passed since the big almost battle with the Volturi. Things since then have completely changed. Things with Nessie were going great, but there was another problem, Leah. Since the almost war she has not been the same, she tries to be near me all the time, and she is always worrying if I am late for anything. It was sweet at first, but now…I am not sure what to think.
Today was Nessie’s 3rd Birthday, technically she was not even a year old. But she looked the age and size of a 3 year old. So we are having a party. The entire pack and their imprints were coming. Nessie was way excited. Since the almost battle, Nessie has been wanting to spend time with Leah, Leah was not too thrilled about it, not sure why, but she humored her. When I pulled up to my second home, I was greeted by my favorite person.
“Jakey!!!!” I couldn’t believe how much bigger she was, she grew more and more everyday. She looked older today. I grabbed her and swung her around.
“How is my little princess?” I always called her that, I treated her like one, I would do anything for this girl.
“Oh Jakey, today has been great so far, daddy got me a bike!!! And mommy is letting me take horse back riding lessons! But everything is much better now that you are here.”
“Awe, well thank you, my dad is much better too. Where is this party anyways?”
“Out back, come on!” She grabbed my hand and started pulling me. “Jakey where is Leah? Is she coming to my party?” I was thrown by that question; Leah never did give me an answer.
“I don’t know sweetie, I will ask her if you want.”
“No, Leah won’t let me down, she promised she would come.” We made our way back to the backyard. It was like a zoo, Alice was ordering everyone around and was making sure that they were getting everything perfect. That was Alice for you.
“Good you are here, now you go and help the boys put the tent up while I take our birthday girl and get her ready to go.” She led Nessie back into the house. I walked over to the guys and helped put the tent up. During this, I couldn’t help but think about Leah. Where was she? The party was going to start any minute. She should be here. The party started, it was a talent show/Kareoke night. Then there was a big surprise for Nessie, we had rented horses and were going to all go riding. I insisted that I just run along side, but was persuaded that the horses would be more afraid of us to do anything. I had to admit, we were pretty AWESOME! After Edward and Carlisle performed their numbers, Alice was next. I kept looking through the back to see if Leah had snuck in. But once again, no Leah. This was going to make me, I MEAN NESSIE sad. We took a break to get some grub. I looked into the forest and saw Leah walking from the line towards the house. My heart started beating fast, Nessie would be so happy. Right?
“Leah!” Nessie ran over to her and jumped into her arms. Leah looked stunned than put her down and patted her head. “I thought you weren’t going to come! But I am glad that you did.” Nessie pulled Leah over to all of us, I tried to concentrate on the food I was dishing up, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, she looked Stunning, I had never seen Leah in a girly dress before. She actually looked like she took some effort to look nice. That was new. She locked eyes with me and smiled. She walked quickly over to me and stood in front of me. We looked at each other for a few minutes. I finally broke the silence.
“Er, you look nice. Trying to land someone are ya?” She blushed and put her head down. This was definitely not the Leah I knew. The Leah I knew was wild, and grumpy, hard headed, fearless…Not …shy.
“Well you never know, maybe I will imprint on someone.” This brought a silent growl in my chest. Wait! WHAT? Why on earth did I care?
“Okay, everyone sit back down, we are going to start our Kareoke part of the night. I have put everyone’s name in a hat and will draw your names at random. The song will also be drawn at random too.” Alice said getting everyone’s attention back to the party. Leah stared at me for a little bit then went and sat down in the back. I took my seat beside Nessie and hoped that I would not be called up.
“Emmett!” HA YES! Emmett growled and came up. He reached into the hat and pulled out a song. “Can’t touch this! YES ALRIGHT!” We all laughed at him and waited for the show to begin. He pulled Nessie on stage and sang to her. She blushed and giggled at him. He tried to teach her dirty dancing until Edward growled loud enough for everyone to hear. Emmett shrugged and remained dancing. Next was Bella than Jasper, the next one astounded me.
“Leah!” Leah gasped along with everyone in the room, we all turned and looked at her. She slumped in her chair and tried to hide. Leah was not one for attention.
“NO WAY ALICE CULLEN YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!” Everyone laughed except Leah.
“Oh come on Leah, we are all friends here.” Alice chimed in. Leah kept shaking her head and put her arms around her chest.
“Leah,” Nessie said running over to her, “Please Leah, for me, Please!” Nessie begged her with her puppy face. Leah tried to stand her ground, she looked at me than back at Nessie, she growled and stood. Everyone cheered and whistled. I must admit, I was excited, I had always heard from Sam and Seth that Leah had a beautiful voice. But she has not sung in front of anyone since Sam. Leah hesitantly reached in the bag and pulled out a paper. She gasped and growled at Alice. Alice smiled and announced her song.
“Feels like Home” I gasped. Leah sings this song when she thinks no one is listening. She does not sing it full out, just hums a little. The song started and Leah gulped loudly. She started to shake. Leah looked like a submissive person for the first time in her life. This was completely new. I looked around and noticed the entire pack was watching and waiting. Sam was slumping in his chair. The time for Leah to sing came. She started softly and shaky and kept her hair in her face. Alice only turned her up louder.

Something in your eyes
Makes me want to lose myself
In your arms

Everyone cheered making Leah smile and blush. She looked over the audience and met my eyes. She stared at me than back at the TV playing the lyrics. Even though it was obvious she knew them by heart.

There's something in your voice
Makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts
The rest of my life
If you knew how lonely my life has been
And how long I've felt so low
If you knew how I wanted someone to come along
And change my life the way you've done

She gained more confidence as she went, she really did have a beautiful voice. My heart was doing funny things, I have never felt them before. At least not for a very long long time. She kept looking at me and singing. Was she singing to ME?

Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me
Feels like I'm all the way back where
I come from
Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me
Feels like I'm all the way back where I belong

A window breaks down a long dark street
And a siren wails in the night
But I'm alright 'cause I have you here with me
And I can almost see through the dark there's light

If you knew how much this moment means to me
And how long I've waited for your touch
If you knew how happy you are making me
I've never thought I'd love anyone so much

Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me
I come from
Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me

When she finished, everyone was silent for a couple of seconds than everyone erupted into a loud and boisterous applause. I sat there, stunned, what just happened? Leah greeted everyone who hugged her but kept her eyes coming back to me. I had to get out. I needed to clear my head. I stood and left the tent and went to get some more food.
“Everything okay?” I turned around to see Edward standing there.
Look I already know you know what’s going on in my head, so maybe you could tell me. What just happened?
“You know you can talk to me out loud sometimes too.” He laughed.
Is there a point when I know that you will hear everything anyways?
“I guess not.” He laughed again. I kept filling my plate with food. “How about we talk about it. I am not sure what is going on, but I do know that you are feeling things that you are not normally feeling. Am I right?”
“That is stupid, I love Nessie, not like that yet okay! But I belong to her. There is nothing going on with me and Leah.” I am glad Nessie came and rescued me from the conversation, though the look on Edwards face let me know that we were not done. Nessie pulled me into the house and grabbed some of her new toys. I started playing with her when everyone started piling in.
“Oh Ken, thank you for driving me home, I had a nice time.!” Nessie spoke trying to sound all grown up.
“No problem Barbie, I enjoyed it, we should do it again.” I noticed everyone watching.
“Man Jake, Barbies? Really? You are going to where no man should go.” Embry said laughing, the rest of the pack was laughing. Except Leah. She looked blank.
“Hey wait till you have kids, or whatever, I would do anything for my Nessie!” She giggled and jumped into my lap and wrapped her arms around me.
“Love you Jakey!”
“Love you too Nessie.” I hugged her and looked up to notice someone missing, Leah.

Views: 327

Replies to This Discussion

loved it right more real soon!!!!!!
Omg Cauis is going to b there and Jake is going to try and rip his head off. cant wait until u write more please.
it will not be quite like that, but yes, in some way.
I LOVE IT I DO .......... KEEP ME UPDATED PLEASE!!!!!!!!
That was good. I can't wait to find out what happens when they go to Italy.
thanks, add me as a friend, and I will send you email updates.
awwwwwww poor jake
what happened when someone grabbed leah????
plzzzzzzzzzzz post more soon
keep me updated plz
thanks for reading! I will have more updated soon hopefully.
just got caught up it was good
LPOV

I was in prison, this place, this, so called palace was nothing but a prison. Knowing that Caius brought me here with force was enough to make me sick. Which I had been doing for some reason. To think that I actually thought about being with him. And now this. I wonder if the Cullens’ and Jake suspected anything. Jacob. The name sent a pierce right to my heart, while at the same time making me feel warm and loved. I could only imagine what my note that I was forced to write must have done to him. To be rejected numerous times, especially after the wonderful night that we made love. I cannot believe that he would wait for me. Probably hated me now. I still hate knowing that they think I am happy, that I chose this. Tears began to flow steadily knowing that they would never come rescue me. Jacob Black would never be mine, because he thought that I did not love him. I never really said it to him while he was awake. If only Alice could see me, then she could see how un happy I am. How I am being held in a literal dungeon.
The door opened startling me out of my thoughts. Aro and Caius came in looking too pleased with themselves.
“Ah Leah, how are we doing this fine evening?” I didn’t answer in words, just simply glared at them, like I have been doing for the past 2 months. “Well, I see you still don’t like us. That is fine; I see that it is in your nature as a werewolf to not like our kind. Though you did live with the Cullens’. Well I have come to check on you, make sure that you are okay with your accommodations. I so hated putting you in here, but after trying to escape the one hundredth time, I had no other choice you know.”
“Aro can we please just get on with it. I want that thing out of her.” The thing that he was referring to was my 4-month-old pregnant belly. I looked closer to 6 months I am sure, but still nonetheless they wanted it dead. But they were never going to get my baby, because this baby was conceived in love with my Jacob, and someday if I survive and my baby does, I will tell my child of the wonderful man their father is. And tell them to find him.
“Ah yes, Leah we need to get that monster out of your womb.” I growled telling him to stay back.
“You will NOT COME NEAR ME! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY BABY!” I growled in warning. I feared knowing that they could easily defeat me, since I am unable to phase, and currently chained to the wall.
“My dear Leah, don’t you understand, your child poses great threats to our kind. It is going to be a powerful wolf, and it will inhabit great power. Legends have foretold this day for thousands of years. The day when a true Alpha wolf, and the only she wolf would come together and conceive a child. That child would grow and someday be the leader of both worlds. We cannot have that, I WILL NOT BE TAKEN FROM MY THROWN!”
My child was foretold? This was complete news to me, knowing that Jacob and I were always meant to be together made my heart beat wildly. Our child was going to be powerful and a very special being. I felt the pride and protectiveness take full swing as I growled at Aro to stay back. Caius hissed and came closer to me. I held my ground but felt the fear of my child’s death nearing. I wish Jacob were here to protect me. But he never would be. He believed the lie he was suppose to and now won’t come back.
“Aro my Lord, we have received word from Carlisle.” His name brought me to attention. Carlisle. Jacob. “He has accepted the offer, they will be here tomorrow.” Here? They are coming here? Was Jacob coming? Of course he was, my heart beat loudly at the thought of my true love coming to rescue me.
“Excellent. Our trap is in place, is the werewolf alpha coming?” Jacob. My eyes shined brightly at hearing his name.
“Yes master he is.” Energy ran through me, and the child within me moved, almost sensing the name of its father.
“Well, Leah seems our plan is working better then I thought. But don’t worry dear, his life will be taken swiftly, but only after watching you die first, and your monster inside you.” They grinned evilly and left the room.
Jacob, that was the only thing I could think about was him. He was coming here; I could feel my baby moving urgently.
“Yes my sweet baby, your daddy is coming here. Although I fear to his death.” I let the tears shed at that thought. I could not live in a world where my imprint did not exist. I wish there would be a way for Jacob to know how much I truly love him, how much he really means to me. How I wish that he could be here with me, how we could really be anywhere else but here. I long for a normal pregnancy with him. With the cravings, and his constantly running around me trying to make sure I am okay. Jacob. Home. Jacob was home. Wherever he was, I felt home.

Something in your eyes
In your arms

Makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts
The rest of my life
And how long I've been so alone

Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me
I come from
Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me

Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me
I come from
Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me

I finished singing softly as the tears became more urgent. That song held more meaning to me now, than it ever had. I had to keep Jacob safe, I had to keep my baby safe.
Alice, if you are listening to me, or watching, please make Jacob stay away, please make him see that it is a trap. Keep him safe from harm. Tell him I love him too. Tell him I am sorry that I broke his heart. But mostly keep telling him I love him.
I closed my eyes and prayed the same prayer to God. Pleading with him to spare his life, and my child, I didn’t care what happened to me, just to keep them safe.
okay, so it was randomly not showing up before, that is why there are 2 posts. Just so you know.
Okay, I am so sorry it took so long, but here it is. The chapters following this are being written to music, so I am trying to upload the songs on here. Have any idea how to do that????

LPOV

I was in prison, this place, this, so called palace was nothing but a prison. Knowing that Caius brought me here with force was enough to make me sick. Which I had been doing for some reason. To think that I actually thought about being with him. And now this. I wonder if the Cullens’ and Jake suspected anything. Jacob. The name sent a pierce right to my heart, while at the same time making me feel warm and loved. I could only imagine what my note that I was forced to write must have done to him. To be rejected numerous times, especially after the wonderful night that we made love. I cannot believe that he would wait for me. Probably hated me now. I still hate knowing that they think I am happy, that I chose this. Tears began to flow steadily knowing that they would never come rescue me. Jacob Black would never be mine, because he thought that I did not love him. I never really said it to him while he was awake. If only Alice could see me, then she could see how un happy I am. How I am being held in a literal dungeon.
The door opened startling me out of my thoughts. Aro and Caius came in looking too pleased with themselves.
“Ah Leah, how are we doing this fine evening?” I didn’t answer in words, just simply glared at them, like I have been doing for the past 2 months. “Well, I see you still don’t like us. That is fine; I see that it is in your nature as a werewolf to not like our kind. Though you did live with the Cullens’. Well I have come to check on you, make sure that you are okay with your accommodations. I so hated putting you in here, but after trying to escape the one hundredth time, I had no other choice you know.”
“Aro can we please just get on with it. I want that thing out of her.” The thing that he was referring to was my 4-month-old pregnant belly. I looked closer to 6 months I am sure, but still nonetheless they wanted it dead. But they were never going to get my baby, because this baby was conceived in love with my Jacob, and someday if I survive and my baby does, I will tell my child of the wonderful man their father is. And tell them to find him.
“Ah yes, Leah we need to get that monster out of your womb.” I growled telling him to stay back.
“You will NOT COME NEAR ME! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY BABY!” I growled in warning. I feared knowing that they could easily defeat me, since I am unable to phase, and currently chained to the wall.
“My dear Leah, don’t you understand, your child poses great threats to our kind. It is going to be a powerful wolf, and it will inhabit great power. Legends have foretold this day for thousands of years. The day when a true Alpha wolf, and the only she wolf would come together and conceive a child. That child would grow and someday be the leader of both worlds. We cannot have that, I WILL NOT BE TAKEN FROM MY THROWN!”
My child was foretold? This was complete news to me, knowing that Jacob and I were always meant to be together made my heart beat wildly. Our child was going to be powerful and a very special being. I felt the pride and protectiveness take full swing as I growled at Aro to stay back. Caius hissed and came closer to me. I held my ground but felt the fear of my child’s death nearing. I wish Jacob were here to protect me. But he never would be. He believed the lie he was suppose to and now won’t come back.
“Aro my Lord, we have received word from Carlisle.” His name brought me to attention. Carlisle. Jacob. “He has accepted the offer, they will be here tomorrow.” Here? They are coming here? Was Jacob coming? Of course he was, my heart beat loudly at the thought of my true love coming to rescue me.
“Excellent. Our trap is in place, is the werewolf alpha coming?” Jacob. My eyes shined brightly at hearing his name.
“Yes master he is.” Energy ran through me, and the child within me moved, almost sensing the name of its father.
“Well, Leah seems our plan is working better then I thought. But don’t worry dear, his life will be taken swiftly, but only after watching you die first, and your monster inside you.” They grinned evilly and left the room.
Jacob, that was the only thing I could think about was him. He was coming here; I could feel my baby moving urgently.
“Yes my sweet baby, your daddy is coming here. Although I fear to his death.” I let the tears shed at that thought. I could not live in a world where my imprint did not exist. I wish there would be a way for Jacob to know how much I truly love him, how much he really means to me. How I wish that he could be here with me, how we could really be anywhere else but here. I long for a normal pregnancy with him. With the cravings, and his constantly running around me trying to make sure I am okay. Jacob. Home. Jacob was home. Wherever he was, I felt home.

Something in your eyes
In your arms

Makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts
The rest of my life
And how long I've been so alone

Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me
I come from
Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me

Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me
I come from
Feels like home to me
Feels like home to me

I finished singing softly as the tears became more urgent. That song held more meaning to me now, than it ever had. I had to keep Jacob safe, I had to keep my baby safe.
Alice, if you are listening to me, or watching, please make Jacob stay away, please make him see that it is a trap. Keep him safe from harm. Tell him I love him too. Tell him I am sorry that I broke his heart. But mostly keep telling him I love him.
I closed my eyes and prayed the same prayer to God. Pleading with him to spare his life, and my child, I didn’t care what happened to me, just to keep them safe.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service