The Twilight Saga

Heyy fellow fanpires !
What's your favorite Edward scene ?
I know, there are soo many to choose from LOLZ but for me i gotta say that the scene when Edward says in Eclipse that he loves bella and WANTS her rite now is just beyond words !!!!! ahha the meadow scene in Eclipse ahah :D one of the best !

Tags: bella, cullen, edward, favorite, scene, swan

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with that one! And when Edward & Bella have one night alone. Really love that one too
ME TOO LOLZ
:D
me too:]
Romantic and a bit funny too...
When Bella says she felt like a villain wanna to steal some poor girl's virtue.[giggles]
Yes, I too have to agree with that & with what Inge said too. I have so many favourite "Edward" scenes, it's so hard to pick just one! :) I love how thrilled he is when Bella & him exchange wedding vows, how nervous he is (just like Bella) on their first night of their honeymoon on Isle Esme & how he saves Bella's life & delivers their baby, their first night together when Bella is a vampire. They're all fantastic! Any scene with Edward in it, has to be awesome!! :))
I cant agree more ! ahah seriously any scene w/ Edward in it is great :D
i agree, too :]
i agree haha ilove all romantic scene of edward cullen
OME!!!! I SOOOOO HAVE TO AGREE WITH EVERY WORD!!!! SOOOO TRUE ANY SEEN WITH EDWARD IS AWESOME!!!! REALLY CANT WAIT TO SEE THOSE SCENES ON THE MOVIE!!!!
I agree,I love any scene with Edward(well,except,when he broke Bella's heart in NM)but,I love every other scene with him.
i agree and hopefully edward will have his top open in the movie @ tht bit!!!!!!!
sure sure!
That sounds familiar. Words of Jacob :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service