The Twilight Saga

Heyy fellow fanpires !
What's your favorite Edward scene ?
I know, there are soo many to choose from LOLZ but for me i gotta say that the scene when Edward says in Eclipse that he loves bella and WANTS her rite now is just beyond words !!!!! ahha the meadow scene in Eclipse ahah :D one of the best !

Tags: bella, cullen, edward, favorite, scene, swan

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Every scene when there's Edward. [giggles]
New Moon the movie dosen't have much Edward's scene so there's dissapointment, for me at least...
i though the movie has more edward than the book :D i liked that ahahahha
I see...
I have 2 that I can think of right now. I always loved the words he spoke to her when they just got back from Italy and they are in her bedroom. On page 514 of New Moon he spoke some of the most beautiful words to her. They melted my heart. He was trying to explain how much she meant to him and to prove that he really loved her and wasn't leaving her ever again. He said, " Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason. ....And suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. and there was no more reason for anything." She simply stated that his eyes would adjust. He said, "That's just the problem-they can't." Beautiful. I love that so much.

The other scene is where he proposes to Bella in his bedroom and she finally accepts and takes his ring. He is so happy there. That is beautiful to me as well.

This glorious, sweet man! This is the person that I love so much-because of his heart.
i couldnt agree more with u ! he is so lovely and caring and would never cause bella pain on purpose and he would never hold a grudge ! unlike jacob ....ugh !
i love edward cullen w all my heart ! <3!!

yay i love those parts too thay where beautiful,sweet,and made my heart stop:):):):):):):):);)
i agree with the chapter 20 its so funnny!
the one night when they are aloneeeeee
in twilight in the medow when he glisenes in the sun!!!!!!!!!!!it was BETTER than the MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!;):)
I love the scene in Twilight when he rescues her from James and in New Moon again saves her from the Volturi in Italy - he has that fight with Felix that almost kills him - all to protect Bella.
xx
Well my favorite scene is from twilight when Edward first kissed Bella in her room..From New Moon is when Bella saves Edward in Italy pushing him away from the sun..Very very touching just loved it ...For Eclipes the book their is so much action ..but I guess the proposal...cant wait to see the movie..and Breaking Dawn would be the wedding and honeymoon and Renesme ..
When he apears from nowhere with his silver car and he rescues Bella from that rude boys :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service