The Twilight Saga

Heyy fellow fanpires !
What's your favorite Edward scene ?
I know, there are soo many to choose from LOLZ but for me i gotta say that the scene when Edward says in Eclipse that he loves bella and WANTS her rite now is just beyond words !!!!! ahha the meadow scene in Eclipse ahah :D one of the best !

Tags: bella, cullen, edward, favorite, scene, swan

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

favorite edward scenes - wow soo many..

In Twilight- the scene where him in Bella are having that cute little comical exchange about who has the answers right for the stages of mitosis bcaz his smile looks absolutely adorable..

The kissing scene in Bella's room

The part where he calls her spider monkey- adorable

& my ALL TIME favorite when he pretends that he is going to bite her & instead kisses her neck & says.."isn't it enough to live a long and happy life with me." - so romantic
In New Moon-

the scene where Bella rescues him - his eyes are closed & he says "heaven" assuming he has died and Bella is in his arms which in his mind equals heaven

wow Edward you are too perfect ♥ you
yaph its very hard to choose one out of awesome scene but every one is my fav.and this one is also awesome
I would have to say the proposal scene in his room next to that would be when bella get's off the phone with her mom about graduation then they kiss and he put's her on the kitchen counter and continue to kiss awesome part.
HEY YEH I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN ,THERE IS JUST TOO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM IN THE BOOKS,BUT THATS MY FAV FROM ECLIPSE. .
MY FAV MOMENT IN TWILIGHT THE FILM IS WHEN BELLA AND EDWARD ARE AT THE RESTAURANT AND BELLA GETS UP TO LEAVE AND EDWARD TELLS HER NOT TO GO AND LAUGHS (HIS LITTLE SIDE LAUGH IS SOOO CUTE).
I like that one and the time he's proposing to Bella.
my favorite is the Tent scene in Eclipse it will be amazing,
the tent scene in Eclipse, it'll be awesome for sure :)
As I haven't seen Eclipse yet I'm deciding between the other two movies:
- the lion fell in love with the lamb scene, my all time favorite! :D
- Bella & Edward on the grass, Edward sparkling in sunlight :)
- when Edward walks into the school cafeteria for the first time, smiling coz he hears the comments/thoughts of the girls <3
awwww actually I have way too many fave Edward scenes! :)) Can't choose!
For some reason, I am in love with the part when he says to Bella, "If I ask you to stay in the car, will you trust me? Yeah I didn't think so." For some reason, my sis and I always laugh wen we see that scene.
ya that one is good oh and i also really like the seen in Edward's bedroom in Eclipse and the sleeping bagg scene where Jacob has to get in Bella's sleeping bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love them!!!!

-keep lovin Twilight Twihards!!!
The proposal scene...it made me cry. he's so romantic. pretty much any time he comes on the screen is my favorite scene :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service