The Twilight Saga

So my friends have not been exactly kind to me when it comes to my Twilight obbsession and I constantly get made fun of and told that I'm to old to love this and it's only for kids, which is why I love this site because everyone here loves it and I don't get harassed. So I was just wondering how old everyone else is, I am 24 and people say I'm to old to love it, help me out!!!

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

14 :)
but my mom loves it too! :)
I am 23 and I love the books. Even the Harry Potter books. I believe the older we are the more hidden messages within the books. Not just the words written on the page. Most of the emotions written we have felt. Don't let anyone else tell you different. I don't care what anyone says, I read whatever has the abililty to take my imagination along for the ride. These books do exactly that.
well i am 38 and will be 39 this year so i would not feel bad at all. people always make fun of what they don't understand. It is High school all over, they won't admit to likeing it beccause it might make them look wierd. To heck with them we all love the twilight saga, who cares what they think.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service