The Twilight Saga

So, just like a lot of other people Edward & Bella are my favorite twilight couple. So I started thinking, what if Bella wasn't just wrong for Edward- she was the wrong species. In my story Edward is still a vampire, but Bella will soon transform into a wolf. Her and Jacob are brother & sister and she lives on the reservation down in La Push but this is her first year attending Forks High School. She's new - so everyone can't seem to keep their eyes off here.. Especially Edward.

--x Comment & tell me what you think !

FI_Rhia-1.jpg picture by MiiszBass2k7

Banner Created by the Very Talented Rhia :) thank you (SO] Much ! im infatuatedd w. it <3

thankss Abby -- ilove it to pieces =>

Click the Images to go to the Chapters :

Chapter 17 & 18 = page 65

Chapter 35

** Writer's Note :

So, iJust wanted to express to you guys how influential your insight for this story has been (:
iHave to admit.. when iFirst started writing this story, iWasn't sure iCould pull off a good E&B story, iMean it's very stressful sometimes ; & it gets a little bit-- well, overwhelming . But this process has made me a better writer [in my opinion] and iJust want to thank everyone who follows the story <3
it means sooo much (=

The Artistic Banners made by my Readers (=

x x -- thanks Zanica <3

-- x x thanks you Bella Swan (:

Thanks Team Bedwacob <3

Thanks Bella Willow :)

[iAm So Honored that you guys thought enough of this story to create me something like this <3 thank you, once again (: ]

UPDATED AUTHOR'S NOTE :

-Since my story is Semi-Complete ; iWill be posting be re-posting  the chapters [3 at a time.]

This way, I can update my links, and iThink it'll be easier for new readers.

Hope it isn't too confusing (:

--Tika x!

Tags: bella, edward, fire, ice, jacob, love, twilight, wolves

Views: 4656

Replies to This Discussion

thankss Ana ; iTold you guys, my bella is slightly different from SM's bella--x but iTry to kep the true ssence of her ! & i'm glad you liked her reactions...
iKnow =] iFeel bad for him.. but you'll see - maybe it'll work out in his interest

thanks for reading Nina
Wait a minute, hold the phone, stop the bus! Is Bella going to turn into a werewolf?!
yes ma'am .. that seems to be on the horizon --x
omg
love it
bellas a wolf
what will edward do now
hell what will bella do now
keep me posted
lOl your response was enjoyable Sherry :) that's exactly my train of thought !
luv it
what happens next?
iWill Guilliana ♥
Woah!
That was so good! :)
I really can't wait for the next,
But I spose I have to!
Update soon :) <3
lOl i spoe you do too.. lOl that's why iTried to get those two chapters posted today & this one today because the next true will be whooa so i'm trying get that organized :)

thanks for reading Abby
i thought she was going to explode into a giant dog lol...i also thought crows were going to take off into the sky, like on the vampire diaries....i'm insane, it's official
lOl Bellz you're brilliant --x iThought about her exploding right there but iKnew Edward's reaction wouldn't bee exactly what she needed at that moment.. because you have to remember --x she doesn't know much about him or the legends.. so she's gonna be pretty confusedd

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service