The Twilight Saga

This wolf pack and group of best friends thought they have seen it all.

From fights to vampires to failing the midterms.

But there is one species they didnt knew was real.

Mermaids.

A group of girls have showed up at school and no one knows what they came from.

The girls dont even know,

They know nothing about the human world.

Strange things start to happen now that these girls are around, and the wolves are set to find out what it is. But can they stop themselves from imprinting?

Rules

Boy and Girl

Dont Ditch

Good Replies

Forum

Name

Bio 

Crush 

Looks

Rain Triton

Rain is very hyper and bubbly, she normally acts like a child. Everything catches her attention. She loves to ask questions and find out everything about everything she knows nothing about. She is very friendly and talks to everyone. She also loves bright colors. She can control weather to, just like her father

TBA

Brad Hayes

Brad sometimes thing he is leader of the pack, but knows he is just the brother of the leader. He can be hard headed and is the bad boy of the group. He has a soft spot for animals and for some reason has a thing for cats. He will come off as a jerk but once you get to know him he is a sweet heart

TBA

Views: 1454

Replies to This Discussion

Bahaha I'm watching a show called naked and afraid. It's the weirdest thing ever...

Ooooh he's good looking XD

I'm gonna start unless some one else wants to. My starts suck and I'm in my phone so bare with me
I'm on my phone too. Aha I can start if you want but I'm not sure WHERE to start XD
How about where they first show up at school? And you don't have to start if you don't want to
No it doesn't bother me XD whatever you want!
Can you start then? I gotta dry my hair

Sorry it took so long! Wow how nice, thanks!  You dont have to though! If its ok, I can always put a Link.

Iris Erasmus

Seventeen

Iris is a very caring person and is always worrying about her friends well-being. When meeting someone new she tends to be very polite which sometimes makes it hard for people to get close to her. She is a very kind person and is a bit shy and naive. Iris always seems to be calm and hardly ever gets makd. Despite her nice personality she tends to distance herself from people. Many actually find her to be a bit weird due to the fact That she hardly ever seems to show much emotion.

Blake Flanagan
Eighteen
Blake is probably the most cheerful guy in the pact. He always has a goofy smile on his face and is always craking lame jokes. He never seems to take anything seriously and is always teasing people. Blake has a lot of friends but doesnt really have any close friends. Thats because he doesnt like people becoming close to him. Once he feels like someone is becoming too close, he either says something to offend the person or simply pushes them away. He has a fear of someone hurting him emotionally so he prefers not to be good friends with anyone. He is a really nice guy though.

Penelope walked into school with Rain. He sister was a junior while Penny was a senior. As they walked through the hall, they were getting weird looks and people starting whispering. Penny recognized a few people from parties she had snuck up to the surface to go to. She knew a bit more about the human world than her sister but not a TON. She looked over at the other 2 girls they had brought up to the surface with them to live in the human world. Something told her that this was going to be a long, confusing day. (Can Brad imprint on Penelope?)

Red stood at his locker and watched as these 4 girls walked into school. It was the middle of the year and no one had heard anything about a new student, let alone 4. They looked more confused than normal new students. He looked over at Brad who was standing next to him. "Do you know where they came from...?" He asked, a bit confused. They didn't LOOK human. They were too beautiful and elegant to be human. But they definitely weren't vampires. They would've known that.

Ariel skipped happily along beside her sister. "What's this? What's that?" She asked every time she saw something she didn't know anything about. Her sister has been up here before so make she would know. Ariel grinned and waved at a girl standing next to a big metal thing with a knob on it. The girl just rolled her eyes and started to whisper. "These things aren't friendly" she said as she looked up at her sister
(Sure (:)

Brad looked at red not really paying attention to the girls walking by. "Who knows. They are just girls" Be said as he dug out his history book. He slammed his locker and turned "don't go imprinting on them" he teased

(isn't her name Rain? XD)

Penny smacked her sister's arm "Stop it!". She pulled her to the side where people weren't standing "Humans aren't as friendly as merpeople" She said very quietly. "And don't go asking what everything is. They'll get suspicious." She said quietly. "I'll help you with things ok?" She somewhat knew what a locker was. The school work shouldn't be a problem. They both had a teacher that taught them everyday. 

Red grinned and smacked his arm "Yeah that goes for you to!" They started walking down the hall. "But still he said quietly. They don't look human...at all" There was something different about them but he couldn't put his finger on it. "I dunno. Maybe i'm just paranoid" A girl walked up to him and grabbed his hand. It was his girlfriend at the time. He planned to break up with her after school.

(Yeah I use Ariel a lot lol ignore it when I do that and sorry about y relplie and stuff I'm on a bus lol)

Rain just looked at her "I don't ask questions then how will I ever find out the answer to stuff" she asked as she looked around. She saw a boy caring books an had funny looking things on his face. She smiled and waved. His looked at her funny but slowly started to smile and wave back. Rain grinned "some of them are nice" she said as she put her hands on her hips

Brad chuckled "ill try not to" he said as he walked off. He bumped into the girl with the colored hair and rolled his eyes. "Get out of my way" he said. She was pretty that was true but that didn't mean he had t be nice to them. He was nice to his friends. He looke up at the girl she was talking to about to make a smart remark but then stopped and just stared at her. He felt the book in his hand slipped out

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service