The Twilight Saga

This wolf pack and group of best friends thought they have seen it all.

From fights to vampires to failing the midterms.

But there is one species they didnt knew was real.

Mermaids.

A group of girls have showed up at school and no one knows what they came from.

The girls dont even know,

They know nothing about the human world.

Strange things start to happen now that these girls are around, and the wolves are set to find out what it is. But can they stop themselves from imprinting?

Rules

Boy and Girl

Dont Ditch

Good Replies

Forum

Name

Bio 

Crush 

Looks

Rain Triton

Rain is very hyper and bubbly, she normally acts like a child. Everything catches her attention. She loves to ask questions and find out everything about everything she knows nothing about. She is very friendly and talks to everyone. She also loves bright colors. She can control weather to, just like her father

TBA

Brad Hayes

Brad sometimes thing he is leader of the pack, but knows he is just the brother of the leader. He can be hard headed and is the bad boy of the group. He has a soft spot for animals and for some reason has a thing for cats. He will come off as a jerk but once you get to know him he is a sweet heart

TBA

Views: 1373

Replies to This Discussion

Penelope shot sharp look at the guy. "Get out of my way? Really? You must be SO popular." She said sarcastically. She picked up his book and shoved it back into his hands "Do not talk to my sister like that." Penny wasn't as kind and sensitive as Rain was. "C'mon Rain" She said quietly, gently grabbing her wrist and continuing down the hall towards the office.

Red looked at the girl as she walked by. He was completely taken aback by her. She was beautiful. More beautiful than any girl he'd ever seen. Red was stunned but quickly snapped out of it when his girlfriend smacked him. She growled something in his ear then stormed away "Cool! We're over!" He yelled down the hall towards her. He wasn't upset in the least. He looked at Brad was still standing there. "Brad...?" He walked around in front of him and looked at him "Whats wrong?"

Brad blinked as he looked at the girl "I'm sorry" he said softly. He has need apologized before. He blinked and watched them walk off. The girl with the colored hair kept looking back but he wasn't focused on her. He was focused on the other. It was all of a sudden. He wanted to protect her from anything. Is this what it was like to imprint. He turned to Red "I.." He didn't know how to answer

Ariel looked back over her shoulder as penny drug her down the hall. "Why was that one being mean?" She asked

Penelope looked back at the guy who was still staring at them. "I don't know but it was really wasn't necessary." She mumbled, letting go of Rain. Penny was really protective over her little sister. They wandered into the office and Penny walked up to the counter "Um." She started. The woman knew they were new and handed them both their schedules "oh. Thankyou" Penny said with a smile and followed Rain out.

Red had never seen Brad like this "What happened...?" He was still looking over Brad's shoulder at the girl with the colored hair. He felt the urge to protect her from anything. He felt like it wasn't gravity holding him to Earth, it was HER. He took a deep breath "oh gosh" He said quietly.

Rain just nodded and looked at the paper she was handed "what is English?" She asked her sister as she looked up at her. "I don't think we have that back home. It has a funny name" she said and giggled a little bit.

Brad blinked and shook his head but he couldn't get her out of his head. He still had his book clutched to his chest where he shoved it back at him. "It's her" was all he able to say at the moment

Penelope looked at her sister "really Rain? We speak it. Ferante taught us this" They're teacher was the only one who knew what they were doing. She had educated them a little bit on human classes. She shook her head and laughed a little. "You'll be fine" She looked at the paper she had "I have history first...great I know nothing about human history..." She sighed

Red burst into laughter "Oh man! You didn't exactly make a great first impression!" Just the THOUGHT of Brad imprinting was hilarious. Brad being romantic and loving? That was joke. He sighed with a smile, thinking of the girl with the colored hair. "Her sister is...wow." He couldn't think of any words for her. He didn't even KNOW her and he wanted to know everything about her

Rain looked at her "I didn't know it was called enlgish" she said softly. She looked around "where do i go to?" She asked as she folded the paper up and stuck it in the pocket of the back that hung across her. "What do I do if I don't know what's going on?"

Brad raised a eye brow "you mean the freaky one with the pink and green hair? Who dyes their hair that color anyways" he asked as he ran a hand through his hair. He shifted his book over to his left hand and ran the other one through his hair

Red smacked his arm "Shut up!" normally he would've laughed at the comment but it was his imprint. He thought she was perfect. "At least I wasn't a jerk to her sister! She sounded sweet" He said with a small smile. God, he needed to know her. "I don't even know her name..." He said quietly. 

Penelope just nodded, understanding that she didn't know. She grabbed the paper out of Rain's bag and looked at it "Room 42.." She said and looked down the hall. She pointed. "Over there" She handed the paper back and looked at her. "You'll know. You're a smart girl, just pay attention. If you get asked a question you don't know just guess" 

Brad looked at him and grinned a bit "sorry" he said as he held his hands up. He heard the bell ring. "I got to get to class. I can't be late again. " he said and as he took off toward the room. He got there and say down before anyone could say something to him

Rain nodded and jumped when she heard a bell go off. She watched all the humans run to a room. "I guess I'll see you later" she said softly she didn't like not being with her sister. It was weird to her. She slowly walked toward the room

Red walked into his class and sat down, sighing. This was going to be a long day. He started day dreaming. What if she was in one of his classes? What if she sat next to him?! Would he have enough courage to speak to her? He hoped so. He wanted to get to know her. He stared at the table in front of him, completely zoned out.

Penelope smiled "You'll be fine" She said gently, walking to her class. She walked in and swallowed. There were a lot of people, all of their eyes on her. She walked up to the teacher "Um. Where do I sit?" She looked around. The classroom was much different than anything she had ever seen. She bit her lip as the teacher pointed to an empty seat at a table...next to the rude guy. She sighed. Great.

Rain walked in an looked around. Everyone stared. Some where hateful looks. She blinked and held her stuff close to her as the teacher handed her a book and pointe to a seat. She slowly walked that way

Brad bit his lip and looked at her. "I'm really sorry about the way I acted this morning" he said softly to her as she sat down. He needed to make a good impression. He didn know how to do that though

Red snapped out of it as she walked in. Oh man. She was in this class. He bit his lip and watched as she walked towards him. Was she sitting next to him!? He held his breath as she sat down next to him. He felt shy. Red was NEVER shy around girls! He was known for being the charmer. He took a deep breath "Hi" He said quietly

Penelope put her stuff on the table and traced the light spirals on the wooden table with her finger, fascinated by it. She looked up at him then back to the table "no no it's fine. I just don't like it when people are rude to my sister." She paused "She can be sensitive sometimes" She said quietly.

Rain jumped when some one talked to her. She turned to look at the boy. She looked at him for a second trying to figure out if she should talk to him or not. She chewed on her lip for a minute as she studied him. The she smile softly "hi" she said brightly

Brad couldn't help but smile a bit at the sound of her voice. "I understand. I shouldn't have acted the way I acted. " he said. He blinked and looked away from her. He couldn't believe he said that. He acted thy way al the time. Underclass men was scared of him and some upperclassmen where and this wasn't the normaly brad siting here

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service