The Twilight Saga

This wolf pack and group of best friends thought they have seen it all.

From fights to vampires to failing the midterms.

But there is one species they didnt knew was real.

Mermaids.

A group of girls have showed up at school and no one knows what they came from.

The girls dont even know,

They know nothing about the human world.

Strange things start to happen now that these girls are around, and the wolves are set to find out what it is. But can they stop themselves from imprinting?

Rules

Boy and Girl

Dont Ditch

Good Replies

Forum

Name

Bio 

Crush 

Looks

Rain Triton

Rain is very hyper and bubbly, she normally acts like a child. Everything catches her attention. She loves to ask questions and find out everything about everything she knows nothing about. She is very friendly and talks to everyone. She also loves bright colors. She can control weather to, just like her father

TBA

Brad Hayes

Brad sometimes thing he is leader of the pack, but knows he is just the brother of the leader. He can be hard headed and is the bad boy of the group. He has a soft spot for animals and for some reason has a thing for cats. He will come off as a jerk but once you get to know him he is a sweet heart

TBA

Views: 1446

Replies to This Discussion

Penny didn't even notice anyone else in the room. She shook her head again "it's not going to work" she said quietly. She didn't look at Brad "you probably don't want to do it and I'm definitely not going to make you do something you don't want to" they would be able to stay on land and rule but it would be so much responsibility.

Red just shook his head and smiled. He gently rubbed her back "I think you're enough of a sweetheart to forgive her for it" he said quietly. He player with her soft hair and hugged her to him. "She probably didn't realize the gravity of what she was saying babe. Pressure does that to people"

Arlette could feel how stressed he was. She looked up at him "relax for a little bit" she said quietly "there's nothing we can do at the moment" she grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers together. She knew he cares about his pack but at the moment, the couldn't do a thing.

Derek felt his cheeks heat up when he said his name twice. He was never like this around girls. "Um it doesn't bother me" he told her "I just don't know you that well!" He said with a chuckle. He normally didn't need to know girls well to get with them but this would be different. There was no dumping her after a few days
Brad looked at penny and walked to her. "You know when I say I'll do anything for you that really does mean anything" he said softly as he slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest tightly

Rain just snuggled into him and shrugged."I'm to tired to think about it right now" she said as she put her arms around him and closed her eyes. She could go to sleep right here in his arms like this

Breana giggled when he blushed "well I'm willing to let you get to know me" she said softly. She smiled "I was dead till yesterday" she said proudly and grinned at him. She was so happy that she was alive now

Ryan looked down at her "it's just hard. This isn't just a member of the pack it's also my brother" he said as he balled his free hand up. He needed to go for a run after this. That always helped calm him
Penny didn't look at him but she leaned into his chest "I don't want you to do something you don't want to do. It would make me unhappy" she told him. She shook her head "we'll figure it out..." She said quietly. She yawned "I need a nap" she said, leaning into him more

Red hugged her to him "I'm so glad I have you backl he whispered. He watched her yawn "you look like you need a nap" he said with a small smile "lets go upstairs" he said, standing up and pulling her with him

Derek stared at her "what. How?" He gave her a confused look. The power of bringing someone back from the dead wasnt known by many people. He titled his head to the side and looke at her. He wouldn't have guessed. Most people had some sort of scar but whoever did it must've know what they were doing

Arlette watched him ball his hand up. She put her other hand on his shoulder "it'll all work out. Just like you said" she said in a soothing voice. She didn't like seeing him like that. She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek.

Brad smiled at her "i want to do anything and everything for you" he said and kissed her cheek "i would give up anything for you and when i say anything that means everything" he smiled and hugged her to him

Rain nodded and  yawned again. "im sleepy" she said as she followed him, whenm they got to the guest bed room, she laid down and pulled him down beside her. she curled up in a ball under the blankets and snuggled to him

breana smiled and pulled her hair back behide her neck, she had a bite mark in her neck " i was attacked by vampires a mermaid brought me back to live" she said and smiled at her

Ryan looked down at her "i need to go for a run, do you want to come with me?" he asked and smiled a little bit at her "we could race some" he said and grinned a little

(if i stop replying i fell asleep)

Penny looked at him "you wouldn't have to leave here." She said quietly "my dad ruled from land for a long time but it's a ton of responsibility and I completely understand if you don't want to take that on we could figure something out..." She was babbling now. She sighed and just shook her head.

Red grinned and hugged her to him. He kissed her nose "I love you so much" he told her quietly. "More than anything in the world" he whispered, getting tired already. He yawned

Derek nodded. Until now he hasn't known werewolves and vampires existed. He had thought they were just creatures in story books. "That's um....wow."that was all he could say at that point. "So uh. We could hang out for a while if you want" he bit his lip and smiled

Arlette grinned and ran towards the door "you're gonna lose" she said with a playful wink and ran outside. She took her shoes off because she ran faster without them and it didn't hurt her feet. She grinned and waited for him to come outside
(In watching a movie so sorry if my replies are bad)

Brad looked at her "it doesn't matter if I want to or not. Ill do it either way" he said as he cupped her cheek "id go through hell and back if it ment keeping us together" he said and bent down and kissed her softly

Rain snuggled up to him and yawne. "I'm sorry about throwing a fit about the fish" she said randomly as she laid her head on his chest and curled into him. He was so soft and warm

Breana grinne "I'd like that. Have you ever see the human world?" She asked. She loved showing people around. Why she don't know but she does

Ryan laughed and went outside. He sucked beside a tree and undressed and phrased. He fur was our white just like his brothers except for his paws and the tip of his tail was black for some reason. He ran out to her and barked as he wagged his tail
(That's fine!)

Penny kissed him back then bit her lip. She didn't like the idea of him doing something he didn't want to just for her. "Do whatever you want" she finally said. "Don't think about me" she said quietly and looked at him. She pulled him down so he was sitting next to her. She hugged him and buried her face in his chest. "I love you" she mumbled

Red chuckled and shook his head. "I wasn't ever mad at you" he said quietly. "You're fine" he twirled a lock of her hair around his finger. He attempted to braid it but put a knot in it "oops..." He said quietly with a sheepish grin. "I can't braid" he said with a laugh

Derek looked around the room. He recognized some things but not all "a little bit" he said with a smile. He looked at her "could you show me around? I don't know what a lot of these things are..." He pointed to the tv "what's that? I've seen those everywhere..."

Arlette saw his wolf form and melted "oh my gosh you're so cute!" She cooed and kneeled down in front of him. She ran her hands through his soft fur and scratched his ears. He was bigger than most wolves she had seen. She stood up and grinned "you may be unbearably cute but you're still going to lose horribly" she said with a smirk
"It doesn't matter if I want to or not" he said softly "what I want to do is do anything and everything for you so really ether way it goes I'm still doing what I want to" he said and held her closely to him. "I love you to"

Rain giggled a little bit and pulled the not out if her hair accidentally pulling a few strands of hair out. "Ouch" she whispered and rubbed it. "I don't think I've ever had a knot in my hair"

Breana grinned "that's a tv. Come on ill show you what it does" she said and pulled him over to the couch and sat him down. She grabbed the remote and tuned it on

Ryan barked and rolled his eyes but licked her face when she scratched his ears. Then he nudge her playfully and took off running
Penny just sighed and laid down on the kitchen floor. She stared at the ceiling "I will never understand the concept of an imprint" she said quietly. How could it be something he didn't want to so but at the same time what he wanted? Shr shook her head and looked at him "we have 3 days to make our mind up"

Red chuckled and ran a hand through his short hair "neither have I" he said with a wink. He poked her nose then started tickling her. He loved the sound of her laughter. She wrestled with him and they just got more and more tangled up in the blankets.

Derek slowly sat down as if he wasn't sure of his new legs. He watched the tv and a grin broke onto his face "this is so cool" she handed him the remote and he pushed one of the numbers. The picture on the tv changed. It was a kids show about...mermaids. He titled his head to the side.

Arlette watched him take off running. He was headed down the road and around the corner to the stop sign. She shot off through the woods, taking a short cut. She came out of the woods to the stop sign and by the time he was there, she had leaned up against the sign and crossed her arms "c'mon Ryan I know you can do better than that!" She knew the woods in this area so she could do that all day
Brad looked at her "ill do it" he said "if means keeping us together" he sat down beside her and ran his hands through her hair. "I love you penny and that's all that matters" he said softly and smiled down at her

Rain laughed loudly as she wiggled under his hands. She looked up at him. "Can we get married one day?" She aske and smiled and snuggled up against him and smiled.

Breana smiled "that's the little mermaid" she said "it's about a mermaid who falls in love with a human and goes to a sea witch to be turned human" she said softy

Ryan blinked an looke at her. He shook his head and looked around he knew he could run fasten he took off into the woods
Penny stared up at him and smiled a little. She poked his nose "I love you more" she said with a smile. She sat up and sighed. She looked at him "now what?" It felt weird to think of him as her fiancé. She still felt like they should think of something different but she had given him the choice..

Red chuckled and nodded "of course we can" he hugged her to him "a beautiful wedding" he said, kissing her softly. "You'll look beautiful in your wedding dress and everyone will be there" he said with a soft smile. The thought of marrying his imprint was enough to bring butterflies to his stomach

Derek snorted "we don't have sea witches". He wanted to watch it. They had a lot of the facts right. "There are spells like that though...3 days human before you turn into a mermaid again unless you get the person to fall in love with you
" he paused "my sister fell in love with a human, got someone to cast a spell on her and ran away"

Arlette ran parrell to him where he couldn't see her. She figured out where he was heading and took a sharp turn. Another shortcut. When he got there she was leaning against a tree "babe seriously? I'm not even trying..." She said with a smirk. It was fun to see him get frustrated.
Brad looked at her "I don't know" he said softly "this time a week ago all I was worried about was a chemistry test" he said and ran bus hand through his hair b"I don't know" he sighed and leaned against the counter

Rain smiled at him. "You know if I marry you I'd have to give up my tail" she said softly. She would do it in a heart beat though. She smile at the thought. All she would lose was her tail. She would keep her gifts and her aging wouldnt change since her father was king. Most mermaids would give up everything

Breana looked at him. "I'm sorry" she said. "If she lives in the area maybe we could find her" she said and looked back at the tv

Ryan looked at her. He knew he didn't know his way around the woods. He dug his claws down into the ground and look around. He took of to his left pushing himself as fast as he could go

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service