The Twilight Saga

This wolf pack and group of best friends thought they have seen it all.

From fights to vampires to failing the midterms.

But there is one species they didnt knew was real.

Mermaids.

A group of girls have showed up at school and no one knows what they came from.

The girls dont even know,

They know nothing about the human world.

Strange things start to happen now that these girls are around, and the wolves are set to find out what it is. But can they stop themselves from imprinting?

Rules

Boy and Girl

Dont Ditch

Good Replies

Forum

Name

Bio 

Crush 

Looks

Rain Triton

Rain is very hyper and bubbly, she normally acts like a child. Everything catches her attention. She loves to ask questions and find out everything about everything she knows nothing about. She is very friendly and talks to everyone. She also loves bright colors. She can control weather to, just like her father

TBA

Brad Hayes

Brad sometimes thing he is leader of the pack, but knows he is just the brother of the leader. He can be hard headed and is the bad boy of the group. He has a soft spot for animals and for some reason has a thing for cats. He will come off as a jerk but once you get to know him he is a sweet heart

TBA

Views: 1446

Replies to This Discussion

Red looked at Brad and gave him a look that told him not to say a word about it. He turned to rain and smiled "I'll show you" he watched her reject the fish. He but his lip with concern "you don't want that...?" He looked at her like she was crazy. She would have normally been all over it

Penny looked at her sister and immediately knew that look. She swallowed quickly and watched as she rejected the fish. Her tail had been taken away. Penny bit her lip and took another bite. He tail should've been taken away. But her father always had mercy on her because she was hit the worst when their mother died. Penny coughed a little bit "so Bre imprinted on Derek" she said, looking at Brad and smirking. She knew he wasn't a fan

Derek smiled "good. You look beautiful in that dress" he liked being close to her. It just felt right. He grinned and kissed her cheek before stepping back. He sat back down on the couch "now I know why you were sad when you missed that" he said quietly "it was a lot of fun"

Arlette laid on his chest and kissed him. She ran a hand through his hair and trailed down his neck. She rolled over so that her back was in the grass and she pulled him to her. She smiled under his lips. At that moment she heard another voice "Ryan Hayes what in the world-" she leaped up and sat in the grass beside him. His parents were standing there. She felt her cheeks turn a bright pink
(Ill reply tomorrow. I can't keep my eyes open anymore good night)
(Good night!)
Rain looked at Red and just shook her head as she went lookin for a spoon. When she found one she hopped up on the counter by where Red was. She looked at Penny "if you do back anytime soon can you tell everyone I said goodbye?" She asked softly as she looked back down at the jar of peanutbutter

Brad looked away so he wouldn't say anything. Then he heard his parents outside. He blinked. "Mom and dad are here. Together" he sad shocked. He got up and went t breana "go change and if fish boy here doesn't want to look like a freak in front of mom and dad h can wear something of mine" he said before going to the door

Breana glared at her brother. "don't call him that" she said and looked back at Derek. "Do you want to get out of that?" She asked him an smiled a little as she ran a hand through her hair

Ryan got up quickly and looked at his parents. "Oh hi" he said. "What are you two doing here? Or well dad you live here but mom. What are you doing here?" He asked as he got up and took Arelttes hand and helps her up
Red watched Brad leap up excitedly. He looke at Rain "their parents haven't been together since Bre died" he mumbled and watched Brad run to the door. He put the chicken in the oven and set the timer before taking Rain's hand and walking out to the living room. He looked out the window "wow. They really are here"

Penny nodded to Rain then watched Brad leap up. "Don't call him that!" Penny said at the same time as Breana. Penny stayed at the kitchen table, not sure what to do. Would his parents like her? What would happen if she got any water on her? How would they explain that?! She took a deep breath and took a small bite of the chicken before following Rain and Red into the living room

Derek nodded "yeah I look a little ridiculous" he followed Breana upstairs into Brads room. She got him clothes then walked out. He got dressed and followed her downstairs. Everyone seemed to be gathering in the living room. He sat down on the couch and looked out the window.

Arlette was embarrassed. Making out with their son on the front lawn wasnt exactly the first impression she wanted to make. His parents eyed her, smelling the vampire scent, then looked at Ryan. "I just wanted to spend the day with you kids!" She said and looked at Arlette "and who may you be?" Arlette smiled a little "Arlette"
Rain followed red "are his parents wolfs to?" She asked as they walked to the living room. She stayed close to red. She was getting cold and liked te feel of his warm skin.

Brad rolled his eyes "he is a fish boy" he said and shrugged as he opened the door. "Mom dad!" He said as he happily ran out.

Breana went to the window and looked out at her parents. She wanted to run out and hug them but she wasn't sure how that would go

Ryan smiled "dad I imprinted and so did rad surprisingly" he said and grinned playfully at his brother. He saw rain come out and looked at he funy before shaking his head and turning back to his parents

(I'm shopping so replies will be slow)
Penny got up and followed Brad slowly. She smiled at his parents "I'm Penelope" she stood next to Brad. She watched Rain and Red walk out "and that's my sister" she said with a smile. Rain looked skinny. Nothing alarming to someone who didn't know her. But different. Their mom shook her head at Ryan "Ryan I kept telling you he would find her" she said with a laugh

Arlette laughed a little at their moms comment. She gently took Ryan's hand and smiled a little. She looked up to see their dad staring at her with a look of mix confusion and anger. Her smile faded when she realized he didn't like vampires.

Red nodded to Rains question and smiled at their parents "hi!" He said with a grin "this is Rain" he looked at her then to them "my imprint" he grinned hugely, wrapping his arm around her waist

Derek watched as everyone walked outsid to greet them. He looked at Breana "why don't you say hi to them?" He was confused. They were her parents weren't they? And everyone seemed to be excited that they were together.
Brad rolled his eyes at his brother "hush" he said and pulled penny to him "before y'all go inside we need to explain some things" he said and looked back at breana lookin out the window

Rain smiled and waved at them. She still had her jar of peanutbutter. "I like peanutbutter" she said and giggled as she leaned against Red

Breana looked at him "I'm suppose to be dead. They don't know I'm alive again. I've only been alive for a few days"

Ryan looked at his dad. "She is a full vampire also she had nothing to do with those who killed breana" he said

Penny looked at their parents and took a deep breath. She explained how her and Rain were mermaids and how they became human and how they met the boys. "I have a friend who can bring the dead back to life." She glanced up at Brad "And your daughter is alive again..." She stood there, not sure how they would react.

Red smiled a little and pulled her to him. He watched their reactions as Penny explained everything. He glanced at the window where Derek and Breana sat, staring out at them.

Derek looked at Breana "I think you should go out there then! They'll be happy to see you..." He paused, "And they're gonna find out eventually so why not now" He started to push her towards the door "Go on!"

Arlette was glad their attention was taken away from her by Penny. She leaned against Ryan with a worried look on her face. She understood why they didn't like her but what if they didn't change their ways?

Rain smiled up at him as she stuck a spoon full of peanutbutter in her mouth and looked back at the house "your a mermaid penny not me" she said sadly

Brad looked at his parents. They looked at penny like she was crazy. He smiled a bit and went to the house when derek was trying to push breana out the door. He picked his sister up and threw her over his shoulder and walked out

Breana started to tug on brads shirt "put me down you idiot!" She squelled when he did put her down she turned to her parents. They looked shocked but her mom pulled her to her in a hug

Ryan smiled as he watched his sister in his mother for a moment he could picture his parents back together

Red hugged Rain tightly to his side. He started to feel bad about the whole thing again. "I'm sorry." He mumbled quietly. He watched as Bre's mom and dad hugged her and were almost in tears. He couldn't help but smile a little bit.

Penny looked at Rain and gave her an apologetic look. It hadn't completely sank in yet that she wasn't a mermaid anymore. When Brad's father looked at her she smiled a little "and you guys thought I was insane" She said with a laugh

Derek wandered out of the house. He realized that his appearance could cause a whole lot more problems when they asked who he was and how he got here. He stopped and bit his lip.

Arlette grinned when they hugged Breana. She leaned her head on Ryan's shoulder. The family looked so happy to be together. She wondered if his parents would get back together...or at least try to get back together.

Rain looked at Red "it's not your fault" she said and reached up on her toes and kissed his jaw since she could reach his cheek. She giggled a bit "I'm gonna put a brick on your head and make you shorter" she said and smiled as she put more peanutbutter in her mouth

Brad smile at his family then looked at penny "after this maybe breana will take you and your sister shopping" he said and smiled "I bet y'all will enjoy that"

Breana hugged her father then looked up and grinne "I heard the word shopping! " she sai and giggled happily "momma you should come" she said before hugging her mom again

Ryan smiled and kissed Arlette's cheek. "You want to go with them? Or do you wanna race your ugly wolf again now that I know you where taking short cuts"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service