The Twilight Saga

William Rabel was turned around the same time as Edward, what will happen when he crosses paths with the Cullens and Edward and Bella's situation was all to the same as his was. How far will he go to "Protect" Bella. Read all this and more in Follow Me

Thankyou ^ For the wonderful banner!!

Follow Me
By:MikeLover<3

Chp 1

“Hello William” She said in her hypnotizing voice

“H-hello Thea"

“Do you love me?”

“Yes” I answered against my will, What was I doing?! I do not love her!

“Lovely, it will make things much easier that way.”

Then it was over, I was over, my soul was no more, it was gone.

I woke out of my day dream, stupid flashbacks. It is no use to remember the past, what’s done is done. I was never to be normal again. I was a monster.

Everyone thinks we sit in coffins and drink blood all day because we can’t go out in the sunlight or we will melt to the sidewalk,
In some way they are true,we do drink blood and we do not go outside in the sunlight because our diamond skin would cause quite a scene.

So most vampires live underground in sewers and in underground caves, some live in really rainy places and just pretend that they are human, I for one just sit in my cabin in the woods on my broken bed frame and listen to the trees and running water.

I have always had a thirst for human blood but I had a life once, what makes the people on the street any different? They have families don’t they?

I was devistated when I killed my family, I was worried, my throat hurt terribly, I had no idea what happened so I went to visit my families cabin in the woods where they were staying for the weekend and well, I lost control. I still remember it like it was yesterday...

“Oh William! where have you been?” my mother asks concerned

she smelled so.. appetizing.. and Annie, Wow. I have to have their blood, I need it.

“William what’s wrong with your eyes?” Anastasia asks concerned

Then I stepped into the sunlight and they started to run realizing I wasn’t who they thought I was anymore .

“Will! Will! Stop! Please!” Anastasia’s face horror stricken ,and then I just did it ,I killed them all.

Sorry Its so short just thought I'd give a little taste of what was to happen. Tell me if I should even continue with this story Thankies <33

Banners Are Welcome!!

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

oo that was a really good chapter even know it was short.
Thankyou!! I'll try to make the next one longer.
wow!!
this is really good
plz update soon
Haha I'm working on chapter 3!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chp.3

Soon later I went back to my cabin, there were still faded pictures of the loving faces I killed on the walls and outside by the door there was still a broken faded sign that said “Rabels Residence” on it, it somehow made it feel like home in a sad, way.

I decided that night that I was to leave this town, I was getting to attached, and since Thea was here I kept feeling like I had to go find her and kill her.. but I knew that was out of the question, I’ve killed to many people already.

I decided that before I left I would exercise my power a little bit. I got out a piece of paper from the old desk and a pen i stole from some lady once and I started to write

“It was a dark and stormy night,” and of coarse a storm started outside “ a lonely, confused man sat in a rundown cabin alone in the woods when suddenly a tree fell right in front of his front step” Sure enough, a tree fell “ And then to the mans surprise, the tree went back in it’s place and the storm subsided.” and yes it happened. I am so fascinated with my power! I think vampires powers depend on the things they did before they were a vampire, like me I was a wonderful writer, so my power is whatever I write, happens. The first time I realized this I wrote those exact same words and the exact same tree fell the exact same way and the storm stopped at the exact same time, I’m sure I will find a use for my power one day. Anyway, I better get going.
-------------------------------------------------------------
My destination is Forks Washington
A quiet little rainy overcast town, I decided that I liked going out and about the town so I thought I might try the whole TRY AND BE HUMAN thing. First things first, I need money for a house, might as well take what was left for me.

I got to the bank, it looked like the girl at the counter was about to faint when she saw me, I took out all the money that was in the account, just enough to buy myself a nice little house in forks. I went to my cabin for the last time, and took all the pictures and the little sign from the front with me.

I drove to forks in a stolen car, a nice one at that, with my few belongings in the back, there were two houses for sale, one on a reservation in a place called La Push and one that was in the town.I decided to go for a walk, there was a lightening storm outside, I think I will go in the forest. That's when I heard it BANG! and then I caught the scent, vampires.

I came into a big clearing where I saw six vampires and one human,playing baseball? What the hell is going on? I guess there going for the same life as me. As soon as I stepped one foot into the clearing they all stopped. The pixie looking one is in mid throw, but turns around and lets her arms rest.
The oldest man walks towards me

“Hello, I am Carlisle Cullen and this is my family”
I pointed to the human girl”
“Ah yes, Bella, see she is my,son, Edward uh- girlfriend I guess you could say.”
WHAT THE HELL! THAT GIRL IS GOING TO GET KILLED JUST LIKE I DID! Stupid vampires always messing with the innocent humans.
I saw Edward flinch.

“Humph. Well I am William Rabel, care to introduce me to the rest of your family?”
He nodded and pointed to them as he said there names
“The blonde one is Rosalie, her mate Emmett, Alice and her mate Jasper, and the last one is my “Wife” Esme, and of course Edward and Bella.”

I was about to say something but he interrupted me
“Oh, please don’t feed on the humans while you are here, you can go somewhere else or drink off the animals-wait, your eyes are, golden?”

“Yes I survive off the blood of animals.”

“Oh well that’s good, hey, William why don’t you come stay with us if you have no where to stay.”
BPOV

We were having alot of fun playing baseball, then all of the sudden everyone stopped and turned around Edward whispered in my ear “Vampire”
I then straightened up. All of the sudden this strikeingly beautiful vampire walked in the clearing, I mean he’s no Edward but he is still good looking.

“Hello, I am Carlisle Cullen and this is my family”
He pointed to me
“Ah yes, Bella, see she is my,son, Edward uh- girlfriend I guess you could say.”
I felt Edward flinch.

“Humph. Well I am William Rabel, care to introduce me to the rest of your family?”
He nodded and pointed to them as he said there names
“The blonde one is Rosalie, her mate Emmett, Alice and her mate Jasper, and the last one is my “Wife” Esme, and of course Edward and Bella.”

He added one last thing
“Oh, please don’t feed on the humans while you are here, you can go somehwere else or drink off the animals-wait, your eyes are, golden?”

“Yes I survive off the blood of animals.”

“Oh well that’s good, hey, William why don’t you come stay with us if you have no where to stay.”

“Well I was thinking of keeping up a permanent residence here, if you don’t mind, but I would love to stay with you for a bit before I buy a house.”

NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
I SMELL TROUBLE!

“Alright, you can take the guest room, now lets all go back to the house shall we?

Hope you like it!!
ahh!!! yes the cullens came!!!!!
love it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D
Haha! Yaay!
hip hip hooray!!!
Thankyou!!
love love love it once again!!! oooo r u gonna make bella and william fall 4 eachother that would be cool 2 see how that would play out>
Haha I dont know... Maybe Maybe not... :)
Love it!!! Please write more LOL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service