The Twilight Saga

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.

Emily is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.

The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Emily behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.

After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Emily start talking, Emily see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.

Over the next few weeks, Emily notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.

What will happen to Emily after all this?

Emily Rose Cullen

Named after both her parents, Emily looks more like Rose, and has Rose's attitude. She has her dads sarcastic traits though.

She is eight years old, but looks like she is eighteen and acts it also.

She just graduated high school for the first time, and is planning on having a fun summer with best and only friend Melissa, that is until Alec and Jane shows up, ruining her summer plans.

She wants to keep far away from them at all costs, but when Alec starts showing interest in her, she thinks he is out to torture her, until she slowly starts falling for him also.

It's very confusing for her.

Name: Emily Rose Cullen

Actual Age: 8

Physical Age: 18

Crush: Later Will Be Alec

Ability: She has a connection with the air.

Family: Rose and Emmett

Friends: Melissa

Extra: Half Vampire, Half Human

Played By: Rebekah

Rose: Life In A Dead World
Emmett: Open
Alec: Life In A Dead World
Jane: Rebekah
Aro: Me
Other cullens, just ask.

Views: 5723

Replies to This Discussion

Seth- Me, Paul and Sam had been showing me the ropes of doing runs properly when we all seemed to smell something at once. We all howled loudly and started running quickly to where it was.

Alec- I tried to smooth out my gait some so she could Atleast try and sleep but I was getting increasingly nervous.

Melissayawns, her head on his shoulder, unable to actually sleep since there were noises that scared her, so she tiredly looked around while her head was on his shoulder.

Alec- I was looking around with her, afraid they'd attack before they knew I was holding Melissa.

Seth- We became closer to the smell and noticed another one. I heard Sam in my head telling us it was a person and that we had to move quicker.

Melissa looks at the trees, yawning as she saw something, and watched, seeing something big come out of the trees.

Seth approached them and stared at the girl as Paul changed back and dressed, walkin behind Sam into the clearing to get the girl away from the vampire. My eyes widened when I saw it was a member of the volturi.

Alec- I heard a wolf come out and took a deep breath, turning to face them.

Melissa watched, yawning. She then looked at Alec. "Wheres Teddy?" Sh asks him, tiredly.

Alec- "You must've dropped him. " I said but kept my eyes on the biggest wolf. I saw her teddy bear across the field though.
Seth- I followed Sam out and Paul looked at them "Just make this easy on us and leave her with us and go. "

Melissa  frowned. "I want Teddy. "She says, looking at him, not noticing the other psople.

Alec- I stared at the wolves and wondered where Emily was. I looked at Melissa and nodded "We'll get it later. " I said and smiled weakly.

Melissa frowned. "No, now please."She says, finally looking at the people and very big wolves, looking in all theur eyes, one longer than the othera.

Alec- I shook my head "Just a minute Melissa. " I said and kept stating at the wolves as they approached.
Seth- I followed Sam's lead but I looked down at the girl and stopped. It was such an odd feeling but I felt like I really needed to protect her and be a brother to her. It passed slowly and I looked at Sam 'What was that?' I asked him, a little shocked.

Melissa frowned, not planning on giving up. "I want Teddy now." She says, pointing behind him when she found it. She was tired, and it was making her more cranky, like it would any child.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service