The Twilight Saga

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.

Emily is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.

The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Emily behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.

After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Emily start talking, Emily see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.

Over the next few weeks, Emily notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.

What will happen to Emily after all this?

Emily Rose Cullen

Named after both her parents, Emily looks more like Rose, and has Rose's attitude. She has her dads sarcastic traits though.

She is eight years old, but looks like she is eighteen and acts it also.

She just graduated high school for the first time, and is planning on having a fun summer with best and only friend Melissa, that is until Alec and Jane shows up, ruining her summer plans.

She wants to keep far away from them at all costs, but when Alec starts showing interest in her, she thinks he is out to torture her, until she slowly starts falling for him also.

It's very confusing for her.

Name: Emily Rose Cullen

Actual Age: 8

Physical Age: 18

Crush: Later Will Be Alec

Ability: She has a connection with the air.

Family: Rose and Emmett

Friends: Melissa

Extra: Half Vampire, Half Human

Played By: Rebekah

Rose: Life In A Dead World
Emmett: Open
Alec: Life In A Dead World
Jane: Rebekah
Aro: Me
Other cullens, just ask.

Views: 5613

Replies to This Discussion

Melissa nods, smiling.

Alec- "Good, we can paint it later if you'd like. "

Melissa nods.

Alec- "Whats your favorite color?"

Melissa looked at him, shrugging. 

Alec- "How about purple or orange?" I asked.

Melissa looked at him.She then looked at her dress. "I like this one." She says. The dress was green, but she didn't know that.

Alec- I nodded "Okay, green it is, we can get the colors later. "

Melissa looked at him, smiling.

Alec- I looked over at Emily and smiled a little, then back at Melissa "You can go back to bed if you want. "

Melissa shook her head.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service