The Twilight Saga

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.

Emily is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.

The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Emily behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.

After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Emily start talking, Emily see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.

Over the next few weeks, Emily notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.

What will happen to Emily after all this?

Emily Rose Cullen

Named after both her parents, Emily looks more like Rose, and has Rose's attitude. She has her dads sarcastic traits though.

She is eight years old, but looks like she is eighteen and acts it also.

She just graduated high school for the first time, and is planning on having a fun summer with best and only friend Melissa, that is until Alec and Jane shows up, ruining her summer plans.

She wants to keep far away from them at all costs, but when Alec starts showing interest in her, she thinks he is out to torture her, until she slowly starts falling for him also.

It's very confusing for her.

Name: Emily Rose Cullen

Actual Age: 8

Physical Age: 18

Crush: Later Will Be Alec

Ability: She has a connection with the air.

Family: Rose and Emmett

Friends: Melissa

Extra: Half Vampire, Half Human

Played By: Rebekah

Rose: Life In A Dead World
Emmett: Open
Alec: Life In A Dead World
Jane: Rebekah
Aro: Me
Other cullens, just ask.

Views: 5718

Replies to This Discussion

Alec- I listened to Emily and nodded, running to the car and back quickly. I saw Paul walking up to Seth and frowned "I he wants to come, let him. " I said and looked at Sam.

Seth- I glared at Sam then at Paul as he approached me.

Sam watched.

Emily stood there. "I thought you were supposed to keep humans who are in danger of vampires safe. Melissa is human, and because of lies, the Volturi want her dead. Also, a wolf is supposed to keep his imprint safe, you aren't allowing that to happen."

Sam looked at the girl.

Alec- I watched Sam carefully but glanced at Seth, who was now being held tight by Paul.

Sam stood there, watching. "Paul, bring Seth home." He says.

Emily narrows her eyes, and looked at Paul, saw a flicker, than a familiar ice blue in Pauls veins, expanding and freezing tbem, starting at the right wrist.

Alec- I saw Paul's arm and raised my eyebrows "Emily. " I said and looked at her, I didn't want to be on bad terms with them.

Seth- I noticed Paul's wrist an he was momentarily distracted so I pulled away from him quickly.

Emily saw Seth get awat, and looked away. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to that, It happens when I'm mad." She says. "Follow your rules, the Elders will know if you dont."

Sam sighs. "Six months, thats all." He says. He then left, Paul following behind.

Seth- I watches them leave and smiled wide, looking at the two of them "Can.. I see her?" I asked and glance back at the treeline where Alec went to put er in the car.

Emily looked at him. "She's sleeping. You can have the back seat with her, dont wake her up, she didnt get any sleep last night." She says, walking to the car.

Melissa slept.

Seth- I smiled wide and nodded, following them.

Alec- I kept an eye on him and followed Emily through the treeline and to the car.

Emily looked at Alec, before getting in the car and waited.

Alec- I got Into the drivers side and watched as Seth carefully got in.

Seth- I sat in the backseat and looked at Melissa, smiling.

Emily looked at Seth. "When we set rules for you, when it comes to her, and there WILL be rules, they are set for you, not us, so do not get mad at us if we 'break'a rule thats set for you." She says. "Where do you live, you'll need clothes."

Melissa was sleeping, but even with whoevers coat, she was still a little cold.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service