The Twilight Saga

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.

Emily is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.

The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Emily behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.

After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Emily start talking, Emily see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.

Over the next few weeks, Emily notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.

What will happen to Emily after all this?

Emily Rose Cullen

Named after both her parents, Emily looks more like Rose, and has Rose's attitude. She has her dads sarcastic traits though.

She is eight years old, but looks like she is eighteen and acts it also.

She just graduated high school for the first time, and is planning on having a fun summer with best and only friend Melissa, that is until Alec and Jane shows up, ruining her summer plans.

She wants to keep far away from them at all costs, but when Alec starts showing interest in her, she thinks he is out to torture her, until she slowly starts falling for him also.

It's very confusing for her.

Name: Emily Rose Cullen

Actual Age: 8

Physical Age: 18

Crush: Later Will Be Alec

Ability: She has a connection with the air.

Family: Rose and Emmett

Friends: Melissa

Extra: Half Vampire, Half Human

Played By: Rebekah

Rose: Life In A Dead World
Emmett: Open
Alec: Life In A Dead World
Jane: Rebekah
Aro: Me
Other cullens, just ask.

Views: 5729

Replies to This Discussion

Alec- I bursts into the apartment and didn't take much time to get over to Jane. He smiled and looked her right in the eye. "I'm sorry to inform you that you're little plan didnt do much. Oh, and get out. " I said the last part in a very serious voice.

Jane looked at him, standing. "I like it here, I'll stay."

Alec- I stifled a laugh. "No, I'm not asking you, im telling you. Leave or I'll make you. " I stared at her

Jane stood there. "How will you make me leave?" She asks, as she started using her gift on him.

Alec- I tensed up as she began to torture me .. I hated how well it worked. I let out a huff o air as I fell to my knees and eventually my back. I gritted my teeth together hard and said through them "Coward."

Jane looks at her. "How am I a coward, you threatened me, I'm defending myself." She says, still using her gift.

Alec- I slammed my head against the floor and closed my eyes. "Because your to much of a coward to fight me where the stakes are even. " I exerted a lot o energy trying today all that and now my body was shaking. I I could only trip her or get her attention somewhere else.,

Jane looked at him, keeping her distence. "Well they are, you just dont know how."

Alec- I don't know how but I laughed a little "Really..." I paused as a wave of pain hit me "Because it doesn't seem that way." I tried to move closer but I was way to weak.

Jane then lifts her chin. "Why is it here?"

Emily stood there, at the door, frowning.

Alec- I looked up at Emily but quickly looked away. I didn't want her to see me like this. "How many times doin have to tell you she has a...." a large wave of pain crossed over me and I knew she intended it to be that way. I screamed out slightly.

Jane smikes some. "I wonder how it takes pain." She didn't turn aroud, still torturing Alec.

Emily thn starting to walk to Alec to block Janes view of him.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service