The Twilight Saga

Banner by Clair-De-Lune:)
Banner By myself:)
This is about Ellie, a human, and Eli, a half vampire hybrid falling in love. He was adopted by Rosalie and Emmett, and goes to public school with Renesmee, his cousin. Please read, oh, and if you would please make banners! lolz, would be greatly appriciated! :)

Ellie
He was watching me, I could feel it. His eyes, blue green, stared at me as I ate my lunch, and I suddenly felt self conscious. Why would I though? I was pretty, I knew that. Why was I feeling like this then? Fidgeting in my seat, I toyed with the French fry in my hand, not hungry anymore. Looking up from my tray, my eyes met his, and I couldn't stop myself from staring. He was gorgeous. Brown hair ruffled, eyes laced with a darkening emotion. I didn't know what. His mouth was turned up into a smirk that showed his white teeth, and it chilled my spine to see them. They were just so clean, like he hadn't just eaten a whole hamburger in a matter of seconds.
"What are you doing Ellie?" Someone asked, and I turned, looking away from him. It was my friend Janet who had spoke, and she looked at me curiously.
"What?"
"You and Eli were staring at each other again. Is there something going on between you two?" I shook my head at her, how could she think that? Me and him never talked. He was a Cullen, and I was just a Mathew, unimportant. Getting up from the table, I tossed my left over lunch in the trash, walking out. I didn't feel like being stared at anymore.
I was sitting in History when he walked in, saying he had been transfered. Transfered, eh? He quickly sat down next to me, getting out his History book and turning to chapter four. Molly read the first paragraph, but I took no attention to her, bothered that Eli was sitting next to me. Why would he sit by me? There was an empty seat next to Margret, and she was way prettier then me.
"Hey" Eli whispered, and I turned to him, staring blankly.
"Hey?" I didn't mean it to come out as a question.
"So, I hear your single" I nodded, looking down.
"What about it?"
"I was wondering, would you like to, I don't know, go on a date Friday night?" I was speechless. Eli Cullen wanted to go on a date with me, Ellie Mathews. This has to be a dream.
"Um, sure. 8:00 sound good?" He smiled at me, showing his teeth again.
"Perfect" Then he turned back around. What just happened?
Please comment and tell me what you think!

Tags: Eli, Ellie, perfect, vampire

Views: 93

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

lolz, I love it so much, haha....now could you answer one question for me. How do I post it to everythign liek everyone else does? lolz, idk how to, lolz ^_^
lol
save the banner on your desktop or put it where you want it
go into edit discussion
theres a button that looks like a camera, or it might look like a picture (not sure which)
click it and then find your picture
hit save!
hehe
its the same when you want to put it in a comment =)
except i know the symbol looks like a camera.
haha
Oh, thank u, lolz, ur awesome! :)
haha stop saying that!
im really not, and i was happy to help!
U are! haha, don't deny it! :P lolz
OK NOW GET BACK TO YOUR STORY. I AM HAPPY TO READ YOUR FRIEND. AS ALWAYS VAMPIRE SPEED WITH NEXT CHAPTER!!
Great new chapters!!!!
Thank u, lolz, ur too kind! haha
i love this
its really good
one question though, eli is rosalie's son yeah and he is human who know the secret ??

:)
Hes half human half vampire and no one knows the secret, but Ellie will, probably, lolz. And thank you for reading, :)
okay
thats better
i was confused before

:)
lolz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service