The Twilight Saga

• (This story is Bella's point of view)

Preface
      My perfect piece of forever was supposed to be the end of the story. But I think it’s time I should talk about what happens afterwards.
      I’ve been thinking about how my life used to be. My dull, boring, human life. My life, before Edward (which I think is pointless). If there was no Edward in existence, what would be worth living for? Nothing. Not every person gets exactly what they want because life isn’t fair. 
      But for me, I have everything I could have asked for and more. For instance all I’ve ever wanted since I came to Forks was Edward. He is finally mine and I’m now known as Mrs Cullen (I’ve always liked the sound of that). I soon enough realized I wanted to marry him and I got what I wanted. I wanted to live for eternity with him, I got my way again. I also wanted Jacob to be my friend after I’d been changed the way it’s supposed to be, and yet again I got exactly that. 
      But what I didn’t ask for was a daughter, which I now have as well. Mine and Edwards’s beautiful daughter, Renesmee. She’s a big part of me and Edward now. I knew before I had conceived her that I was doing the right thing, keeping my precious baby alive. I vaguely remember thinking that my baby was a boy, a little Edward. I didn’t want the baby to have interference from me. But now I realise that just makes her more perfect. But back to reality (which I don’t think exists anymore) I’ve been on a long journey and yet it still continues. So here goes . . .

Please comment!

Tags: after, bella, breaking, dawn, edward, forever, jacob, renesmee, saga

Views: 2053

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds interesting, plz update soon

Thankyouuu, I must warn you this book is a real shocker. ;L It gets exciting

Love it... but you know that ;)
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS!!

This is really good

Chapter one

I stared at the wooden ceiling thinking with all the extra space to think with. Edward was lying beside me on our honeymoon themed bed. He turned his head and smiled my favourite crooked smile and said “What are you thinking?” One of the usual questions he asked when I was quiet and pondering. I smiled back at him and said “Do you ever think about how lucky we are?” He raised his eyebrows as if surprised at the question and replied “Of course I do, I know I’m the luckiest person in the world.” I knew this wasn’t true as I thought I  had everything I wanted.

“I also know someone else who is the luckiest person in the world,” he breathed. I frowned confused by his statement and asked him quickly “What do you mean, who are you talking about?” He was quite for a moment as if he shouldn’t of said anything and whispered “It’s Jacob, he’s um proposing to Renesmee tomorrow night.”

I gasped shocked “How do you know, oh yeah you know you’re really going to have to tell me these things because you have an advantage”. He chuckled “I know I just thought that maybe it you might slip up and tell Renesmee about it.” I wacked the top of his head lightly and he burst out into laughter. He finally asked “What?” A few seconds passed and I replied “I can’t believe it, our daughters getting married.” If we could cry we would have been at that moment.

The next morning we ran to the house where all our family would be waiting for us. I was looking for one person in particular though. Jacob. I wanted to talk to him about tonight. Edward told me Jacob had picked tonight especially. We all knew why that was. It was Renesmee’s 18th Birthday tonight. I just knew she would be so happy that she would be able to spend forever with him. I was happy for them both too (even though it was weird to think of Jacob as my son-in-law). But I only want what’s best for her and I know that Jacob can protect her love her and always be there for her. I know that he will do this forever and ever and never let her down because he truly loves her the way I love Edward. I knew this, Edward knew this and of course, Jake knew this. Now I finally knew that I had been so wrong earlier I wasn’t the luckiest person in the world. She was too.

Awww, Jacob is going to propose how sweet and I love shocking things its more fascinating to read

Well then I'm glad to tell you that you will love this book. ;)

Let me know if you want to know anything.

Chapter two

We all came in dressed up for the event and started greeting Renesmee and wishing her a happy birthday. Alice came down the stairs just after and her eyes sparkled with praise. She knew we would all dress well and she just loved an excuse for us all to dress up. Especially me, she knew too well that my fashion style hadn’t improved since I had become immortal unlike my other abilities. “Happy birthday Renesmee!” everyone cheered. She blushed (one human ability she still had). Edward smiled when he saw her blush. He used to love it when I blushed and he always said “She looks so much like you Bella.” I’d grin at him and be glad he thought that. He knew that Nessie looked like him too, he just liked to point my side out. Yes, the name grew on me, I swore it wouldn’t but in the end I gave in. I still called her Renesmee but sometimes used Nessie. Renesmee was talking to Alice at the other side of the table “Alice you’ve over done it again.”

“What are you talking about, it’s absolutely perfect!” Alice cried with a grin on her face. Renesmee smiled “I know it’s just you don’t have to go to this much trouble for me.”

Everyone looked at me and Emmet said “Wonder where she got that from!?” We all laughed at his comment. “Would you like to open your presents?” I asked. She grinned at me and in a teasing voice said “Why not?” She opened all of her presents and thanked everyone.

This was it, Jake was about to ask her to marry him. I glanced at him and he winked at me. Jake then made an announcement “Would you all please come with me outside.” We all followed him out into the garden. The sun was setting and blossoms were falling over our heads as it was late spring. Jacob took Renesmee’s hand and walked her to the middle of the meadow (The meadow where me and Edward used to go.) “What are you doing?” She whispered. Jacob smiled at her and they both stopped. Renesmee I’ve known you for 18 years now and I’ve loved you since the first time I set my eyes on you. All I want for you is for you to be happy and safe. So I hope that I will bring you happiness.”

He got down on one knee and said “Renesmee Carlie Cullen, do you love me the way I love you?”

She gasped “Of course Jake” tears trickled down her face.

“Then will you do me the honours of marrying me?”

“I love you Nessie and I want to be with you for all eternity if you’ll have me.”

She stared at him tears welling up in her eyes. “Yes Jake I will marry you.” He picked her up and kissed her with passion. They reminded me of me and Edward. I put my hand in Edwards and we both smiled as we watched the two people who we both loved share their happiness together. Blossom drifted to the ground, the sun set and the night evening ended with bliss.

That's so sweet!!! I DO love this story and okay, I will

This is a very nicely written story and a pleasure to read. Thank you.

Awwww! So cute! :) I like this! Keep on g0ing! :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service