The Twilight Saga

So I got this idea for a new story with some of the twilight characters and some new characters. Bella is 16 and Alice and Samantha (her best friends) want to go to this concert and Edward Massen is the singer. All the girls are head over heals for him but bella is not. They go to the concert and Edward falls in love with Bella but bella is not really into him so he trys to make bella fall in love with him and bunch of crazy stuff happen……… anyway tell me if you think I should write more plese, thnx. I promise it will get a lot more interesting …
Heres the banner

Other stories by me,

Enemies Forever??

What if vampire hunters came 2 forks washington and met Bella and the Cullens? what would happen??

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/enemie...

The Red Swan,

Isabella is a top chef in Paris ad Edward is an intern at the restaurant bella owns.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/the-re...

Views: 558

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!!!!! It was super i loved it very much!!!
Awzum!! glad u liked :))

Awesome job!

luved it, and can't wait for more!!

;)  <3

Super!!! and i will update very s00n!! and may i add people there are a l0t 0f surprises c0ming s00n so stay tuned!!!!! :D woohooo!!!
dude i hate Edward and Bella but your story is amking me really like them so cuddo points to you
when are you going to update!?
Plz continue!!!!!!!!!!! Plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New reader

love the story

please add me as friend and please send me a update when you update

write more more

Oh my god...people i must apologize to all of you who read this story for not updating in sooo long!!! Really i'm sorry i totally forgot about all of my stories and to be honest i haven't even been on this site in like a month...maybe more. Anywayz again sorry my bad plz don't hate me but if there's still any fans left who haven't given up on me u should know that i wiill be continuing this story!!! i will try to update this week no later i hope!!! again my bad for this i abbandoned all my stories i had a really bussy, hectic month but i'm back!!

Thanks for your supporting comments!!! and thnx for not giving up!!! I will update VERY SOON!!!!

Love u all, Lila xD

yeah!!!!!!! please please update i love this story!!!!!
this story is so awesome........please you got to update soon.......... am dying here!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service