The Twilight Saga

Forbidden to Remember
Terrified to Forget
Unknowingly Forgotten...
Forgotten Love

ok so here the main idea. It takes place in New Moon and Bella gets amnesia after she is riding a motorcycle for the first time. Alice doesn't see it because in the woods where they are at there are werewolfs that are interupting with her visions. While Bella is in a coma Victoria is killed by the werewolfs and Jake doesn't turn into a wolf.
Here's the first, extremely short chapter!!
Jacob’s point of view:
“Ok Bella, this is the clutch, and this is the brake.” I said showing Bella what to do, “Are you ready?”
She nodded.
I took a step back as she pressed down on the gas and shot forward like a gun out of a bullet. She let out a scream of pure joy.
Then it all came crashing down.
The front tire hit a rock and it shook from side to side. Bella was launched from the bike and crashed into a tree.
“BELLA!!” I screamed her name, running to where she laid unconscious.
There was a large wound in her head where blood was flowing freely. I took off my shirt and pressed it to her head. Then I whipped out my cell phone and dialed 911.
I have had this story in my head since like June i want to know if i should post the rest of it? Please tell me what you think!!!

Views: 62

Replies to This Discussion

pretty good story, looking forward to more :D
******NEW READER******
omg
i like it
cant wait to read more
plz post more *puppy face*
plz post more NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post more soon pleaseee !! :)

plz =D

Sorry guys i know i havnt posted in an extremely long time!!

my computer has been acting weird lately and i have been busy with school and track and my volunteer work so i havnt had time....

but my computer FINALLY works again and im going on christmas break in a week so ill have three full weeks to write, chill, and go with my friends to their mountain cabin :D

oh and one more thing before i leave to get ready for dinner.....

ITS MY BIRTHDAYY!!!!!

ooh yay, ur story is the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! :)))))
New reader dis iz awsum.i luv da plot wer dis stryz goin!cud u plz ad me az a frnd plz i cnt ad u cz im on ma phne ere n supid thing wnt clik on link.urgh!must b sumah rng wiv it-anywyz plz do n wryt mre imediatly!lol
New reader! Please update soon!!!!!!1

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service