The Twilight Saga

This story is during New Moon. Edward Left her. He saw Bella jump off the cliff. He did not hesitate to go to the Volturi to die, to forget the pain. Meanwhile, Jacob was not a werewolf because the Cullens left Forks but his feelings for Bella were the same. Bella did not know anything about Edward going to the Volturi because Alice had to rush to Italy to stop Edward. She has no time left to tell Bella.. How are they going to live? Will they forget each other? Please read and find out! And please write comments. This is my first discussion ever!

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

BPOV

I amost cried when I heard Alice's voice. I knew that I had missed the Cullens terribly, but I had not realized how much.
"Oh, Bella, how are you? I missed you so much. I..." Alice trailed off. She sounded as if an awful weight had been lifted from her sholders.
"I'm ok." I replied. "But how are all of you? How is ...how is Edward?" It took a lot for me to say his name. Alice sighed.
"We are all fine, but...I realy need to see you in person, Bella." Alice spoke softly. "I will be at you house in about ten minutes. Ok? Love you Bella." Alice hung up, but I stood there for another few minutes in utter shock. I was so happy, yet so sad. They were all ok, but...it brought back all of the memories when he left me too. Just then the doorbell rang.
Of course Alice knows where I live, that tiny, annoying, loving, sister-like pixie.
I turned around to find her standing in the doorway. I rushed forward to give her a hug.

APOV

Bella flew forward and gave me a hug. She was crying, but her tears were happy ones. I smiled, hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I ignored the burn of my throat. I had forgotten how good she smells.
She led me into the living room, and we sat down on her couch.
I glanced around the room. There were pictures of her wedding. Her husband, I remembered him, his name was Jacob. He was one of Bellas best friends. It made me sad to see these pictures. For one thing, I was not at the wedding, and she is my best firend. And I did not even plan it...it broke my heart to see how much this had effected her. There were many pictures of her daughter, Mizhelle. This girl was beautiful, and so much like Bella. In any picture with Bella, her eyes told a story. She was happy, but not as happy as happy as she should have been. She had suffered a great deal, and she could never get over it.
There was no doubt in my mind that she loved Jacob, but Edward was her soul mate. He was her other half...If only there was some way to turn back time, convince him not to leave, for me to talk to Bella...
By now she was done crying, and I took a deep breath, and saw how difficult it would be to both explain, and listen to her explination. I blinked, took another breath, and started to talk.

Hope you like it!
BPOV

I amost cried when I heard Alice's voice. I knew that I had missed the Cullens terribly, but I had not realized how much.
"Oh, Bella, how are you? I missed you so much. I..." Alice trailed off. She sounded as if an awful weight had been lifted from her sholders.
"I'm ok." I replied. "But how are all of you? How is ...how is Edward?" It took a lot for me to say his name. Alice sighed.
"We are all fine, but...I realy need to see you in person, Bella." Alice spoke softly. "I will be at you house in about ten minutes. Ok? Love you Bella." Alice hung up, but I stood there for another few minutes in utter shock. I was so happy, yet so sad. They were all ok, but...it brought back all of the memories when he left me too. Just then the doorbell rang.
Of course Alice knows where I live, that tiny, annoying, loving, sister-like pixie.
I turned around to find her standing in the doorway. I rushed forward to give her a hug.

APOV

Bella flew forward and gave me a hug. She was crying, but her tears were happy ones. I smiled, hugged her back and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I ignored the burn of my throat. I had forgotten how good she smells.
She led me into the living room, and we sat down on her couch.
I glanced around the room. There were pictures of her wedding. Her husband, I remembered him, his name was Jacob. He was one of Bellas best friends. It made me sad to see these pictures. For one thing, I was not at the wedding, and she is my best firend. And I did not even plan it...it broke my heart to see how much this had effected her. There were many pictures of her daughter, Mizhelle. This girl was beautiful, and so much like Bella. In any picture with Bella, her eyes told a story. She was happy, but not as happy as happy as she should have been. She had suffered a great deal, and she could never get over it.
There was no doubt in my mind that she loved Jacob, but Edward was her soul mate. He was her other half...If only there was some way to turn back time, convince him not to leave, for me to talk to Bella...
By now she was done crying, and I took a deep breath, and saw how difficult it would be to both explain, and listen to her explination. I blinked, took another breath, and started to talk.

BPOV

Alice told me how her family had went up north to Denali, and pretty much roamed around. She looked like she found this hard to talk about. I told her about Jake’s proposal, our marriage, our daughter… She wanted to know every detail of course. We talked for a long time, but never talked about Edward. She told me she had to go help Esme do something. I had a feeling that was just an excuse. She promised to have Esme, Carlisle, Jasper, Rose, and Emmett visit soon. I tried not to notice she did not mention Edward or his wife or child. Jake had helped my before, but now, the pain overwhelmed me. I decided to go take a nap until it was time to pick up Mizhelle. I hoped she had a good day. When I finally fell asleep, my dreams were full of the day Edward had left me.
you need to write more
please write more
l can't wait to see how Bella reacts when she finds out Edward human
i love this plz post more
Nice one, Marena!!! I luv it!! U could continue the story all the way... If you want. And if u ran out of ideas, I'll write.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service