The Twilight Saga

*ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO Stephenie Meyer*

This is my first fan fiction so please go easy!!!!

Prologue

One night Isabella Swan, Jacob Black, Emmett McCarty, and Jasper Whitlock were 2 they were kidnapped by the US Government. They were taken to a remote location in the middle of no where. They grew up and became the best team of secrete agents the US government have.

I don't know where this is going yet but I'm going to have the team go to Forks some how to meet their true loves(that's the reason why I didn't put any of the couples in yet)

If anyone comments I'll post more

Views: 2027

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 12.... Sorry i was at the river.. and then i went to vegas... SORRY!!!!!...

Edward'sPOV

Where are they? Lunch is over, and 6th is about to begin. What if something happened to them?... Maybe i should go looking for them.

"Edward!" I heard Alice yell.

"Hmmm?" I said

"Bella and the guys just came threw the door" She said

"Wait... huh... Where?" I said

"Over there" She said pointing to the opposite side of the cafeteria. And there they were laughing about God only knows what. "Well are you going to go ask them or am I going to do it myself?"

"No I will" I said standing up, as I walked over there I heard Bella's laugh it sound like angels. When the guys and Bella saw that i was coming their way they stopped laughing and started walk towards me. "Hey, Bella you okay?"

"Yah, I'm fine, i was just checking up on my mom. I haven't talked to her since we left." she said

"Okay... So i was wondering if you guys wanted to come over to our house after school. I thought it will help us get to know each other better." I said calmly, even though inside I was pleading for them to say yes. The guys all looked at Bella, checking for her answer.

BPOV

Please Bella! I really want to get to know Renesmee. Jacob thought

Come on Bella! I swear I won't prank you for a whole week. Emmett thought

There is nothing wrong with just hanging out with them. Jasper thought

No! is what i yelled threw my thoughts at the guys when they shot me with those pleading eye. We can't we have to shopping for cars! Plus dont you guys have to ask the football coach to see if you can still join. Also, tonight we have to go to La Push to check out about the claim of drug dealing. Don't forget guys we have a mission to do!

Fine, but how about tomorrow! Emmett thought, while Jasper and Jacob were shaking their heads yes to me.

Okay! Fine! I thought

"I'm sorry Edward not today we are busy, unpacking and getting new cars, how about tomorrow?" I asked

"Sure... Well I'll go tell the girls, see you later." Edward said walking away.

"Guys, don't get to attach you never know when we are going to have to leave" I said to them.

"We know Bella, but we might as well make the best of it while we are here" Jacob said.. when he finished the bell rang and we headed towards PE.

PE passed in a blurr, because we had to nothing because it was our first day, the guys were sad about that, but i could care less.

"Okay, guys meet at our car in an hour if you have to stay later then one minute text or so help me I'll hunt you down and pull you by your ears like 2 year olds, got it?" I said

"Okay" They said running towards the fields. Hmmm.. What should I do now... I started walking around, until i came across the music room. Not many people know this, actually no one does, but I love to sing and play instruments, I've also written a lot of songs. I went inside and found a piano and just let my mind get lost in the music and started to play.

"Because Of You"

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you

When I finished, I heard clapping. I turned around to see Edward. I blushed.
"That was beautiful, who taught you how to play like that? And did you write that?" He asked

"Umm... No one actually, I kind of just let the it flow. And yes, i love to write songs." I said, while feeling my face get redder.

"Wow, Bella thats amazing. So, who is that song about?" Edward aske

"I really don't know, the words just came to me." I said, Edward just stared at me. "Umm.. Well i better get going I have to meet my cousins... Bye" I said walking towards the door.

"Bella.. Wait" I heard Edward say, i stopped and turned, when I turned Edward lips were on mine. It seemed like we were kissing for forever, until I stepped back to catch my breath. "Sorry, I have wanted to do ever since I saw you today."

"Well.. Ummm... I guess I'll go now.. Bye" I said stumbling

"Bye" Edward said smiling

I rushed out of there as fast as I could. When i got to the car the guys were there, looking around probably looking for me, Emmett was the frst to see me, I saw that he sighed in relief.

"Hey, sorry i was in the music room, I got caught up in the music... How was football?" I said to them

"Wait, why were you in the music room?" Jacob asked

"Ummm... I was play the piano, singing a song" I mumbled

"Huh? I couldn't hear you" Jasper said

"I was playing the piano and singing, oh and after that Edward was there and he kissed me." I said, just adding the last part.

"He what? You what?" Emmett said

"Okay guys I'm going to say this nice and slow a word at a time... I... was.... playing..... the... piano.... and.... singing,.... and.... after.... Edward... was.... there ....and .....he ....kissed..... me" I said really slowly.

"I heard you the first time... Why did he do that?" Jacob said

"Why did he do that? What are you saying, that guys don't like me in that way? Are you saying I'm not likeable in that way?" I yelled at him

"No No I didn't mean that.. It's just, Jasper help." Jacob said

"No I'm tired of you guys always teaming up on me." I yelled at them. As soon as the last word came out i sprinted towards the woods, crying.

*Okay guys thats all I have for now.. sorry if there are mistakes im only human*

Love it!!!
LOVE IT!
Okay guys im not going to update if only 2 ppl are going to comment.... I post more if i get at least 10 DIFFERENT comments from 10 DIFFERENT ppl OKAY????
I will if others comment!
my bro says Thats what she said.... and sure...
I already did to much... so ill just give you what i got so far K?.. do want to just send it to each other or just post it on our stories?? 
like me on yours and yours on mine? that would be funny hahaha
Omg luv it keep me updated
hahah okay, so you are going to reply in mine with your story and me with yours? sounds funny, hope everyone knows whats going on, or else they are going to freak out hahha
I really don't care! hahaha. I used to do this with Nebula on her story.
okay i will

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service