The Twilight Saga

Okay, my story isn't very developed- and I'm very new here so I don't know really how this works. Really, I only signed up two minutes ago. But I'm just going to explain my story and put the first chapter in the attached files. I hope thats right LOL :S
Anyway, my story takes place in Forks and it's just about another adventure of Edward and Bella. It consumes content of all the books; twilight, new moon, eclipse and eventually breaking dawn, but not all in the first chapter. Its rather confusing and it's starts when they are still at school.
Hope you can keep up.

Abbie

>> BY Edwardluvrgirl!!! XD

By Callie Cullen :) >>AWESOME

>>By the wonderful 'Lyric'

Views: 36

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I love it!
Can't wait for more! =]

It was kind of confusing in some parts. But, it's great! Love it! =]]
Chapter 6-

When I woke up in the morning I could hear the raindrops pattering overhead and I wasn’t sure why I wasn’t getting wet. I forced my eyes open to see the interior of Jacob’s small car. Jake was in the seat next to me, snoring loudly.
I shook him roughly “Jake! Jake! Wake up!”

Hew snorted to life and flung his arm out instinctively, hitting me in the chest. I gasped as my lung protested to the pain. “Watch it!” I growled.

“Sorry.” He muttered sleepily, eyes still half closed.

“Where are we Jake?”

“Outside my house, sleeping in my car…La Push” He added when I still looked confused.

“No I mean- Why?”

“Edward came looking for you, but you were already asleep. He asked me to bring you here- away from him.”

“Really? What else did he say! You should have woken me Jake.”

“What so he can hurt you again? Not a chance! He was going on about…well, I’m not exactly sure. He’s doing something- something that will earn him a second chance, something that will make everything better.”

“What, Jacob, what?” I urged, impatient.

“I don’t know do I?”
Just then Edward’s phone vibrated in my back pocket and I yanked it out as quickly as I could. There was only one person who could be calling me now.

“Edward?”

“Bella. Are you okay?” His voice was soft, velvet, worried.

“Where are you? What are you doing?” I scrambled for answers, my words mashing together in my hurry.

“I’ve just been getting what I deserve. Tell Jacob he can bring you home now- that is if you want to come home. I’ll understand completely if you don’t.” He sounded nervous now, as if he doubted I would desire his company.

“On one condition…”
This didn’t help his confident. No answer. “Edward?”

“What would that be honey?”

“That we forget last night, yesterday and everything else! It’s behind us now, and I don’t want to talk about it. Okay?”

He seemed hesitant. “Okay, whatever you want love.”

“Thankyou.” I sighed.
I gasped as Jacob suddenly snatched the phone out of my hands and put it to his ear.

“Listen bloodsucker- you can come down here and clean up your own mess. Do you think torturing yourself all night will make up for what you’ve done?”
I grabbed the phone back furiously.

“Torturing? What is he talking about?”

“I told you- what I deserve. I’m making this up to you Bella. I promise you the best week of your life- to match the worst day of my eternity.”
He hung up.
I groaned with frustration and turned towards Jacob menacingly.

“Take. Me. Home” I snapped.

“Nope” He grinned slyly, putting his hand behind his head and leaning back into chair.
I grabbed the front of his shirt, my teeth gritted together.

“Now, Jacob!”

“Stop it Bella that tickles” He teased.

“Ugh! Why do you always have to start fights? Can’t you be nice?”

“I’m 16, let me have my fun.”

“What’s that…27 in dog years?” I snapped.

He laughed a rough bark “Dog years count down Bells. It’s more like 10”

“Oh. I see where the immaturity problem comes in then!”

Jake’s ears pricked and he turned to scan the road. “What is he doing?”
“Who?” I asked, distracted.
“Who else?” He sneered back.
“No. He wouldn’t cross the line.” I denied in disbelief.

“You better believe it.”
An awkward silence filled the car, as we anxiously watched for any sign of movement.

“It’s not Edward.” I concluded, sighing in relief. “It’s Seth”
I pointed a finger towards the forest, where a sandy-grey wolf was bounding towards us. As he ran, he transformed, and Jake covered my eyes while Seth quickly pulled on a pair of sweats hanging from his ankle.

“Seth? What are you doing?” Jacob growled disapprovingly.

“Edward sent me to get Bella.” He grinned proudly.
I smirked smugly as Jacob before stepping out of his car and grinning at Seth.

“Fine. Be that way!” Jacob yelled, revving the engine and speeding away.

“Don’t tell me yous are fighting again!” Seth groaned.

I laughed “We’ll be fine Seth. So, how do you plan on getting me home?”
YAY!! WAY TO GO SETH!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!! =]]
more more more please
so good
i love you storys
WoW!! I love your story! The action is just the right amount. Please email with any updates. By the way, I'm posting some more of my story right now, you should check it out, and PLEEEEASE leave a comment, and spread the word if you could, I love to hear the opinions of other great writers such as yourself.

Thanks=]
i love it can you plz write very fast with the next chapter
Good old Seth
you should write even more it is really good
Chapter 6, Part 2

When I arrived back at Edwards’s house my stomach was twisting with nerves. It seemed weird to be here again, after yesterdays events. What exactly did he have planned to make everything better?
I half ran up the path and through the front door, my breathing shallow and my cheeks flushed.

“Hey Beautiful, you’re home!” Edward beamed, kissing me full on the lips and taking my hands. He led me to the loveseat and took a deep breath.
“I have my ideas on how to make this the best week ever, but first- any suggestions?”
He seemed vibrant, happy. I couldn’t help but laughing at his enthusiasm.

“I want to go to our meadow”
He glared at me suspiciously. “What?” I asked, confused by his expression.

“That was first on my list too. Weird, that’s all”
Just this one small gesture made everything perfect again. Lying under the trees in our secret place, Edward at my side- all the worries in the world blocked outside of us. I sat up, clapping my hands together.

“I want to play a game”

“A game?” He laughed, unsure.

“Yep! A game. It’s called truth?”

“How do I play?”

“You have to answer any question I ask you. But there are a few rules. One- you can’t wreck the mood, we have to stay happy! And two- they have to be the truth.”

“How much sugar did the dog give you?”
He asked, laughing.

I stared him down pointedly.
“Okay hit me!” He declined, finally playing along.
I scanned my brain for everything I had ever wanted answered- there was a lot.
Now was the time to ask.

“Do you remember at the start of the year? When Jasper started changing my emotions so rapidly you had to take me away?”
“Yes” He nodded, waiting for more.
“Why?” I added when he didn’t answer.
“He was trying to get rid of you. Because I asked him to. Because I was trying to get rid of you. We could see Brenton coming and our plan was to remove you from our lives for a while as he passed through. I picked the plan back up yesterday but then finally decided it wasn’t worth it.”

“Why did you re-try the plan when he’s already gone?”

“Well he’s coming back Bella” He laughed at my ignorance.
I laughed too, of course he wouldn’t give up so easy.

“Does Rosalie hate me?” I asked, moving on.

“No. She just wants to stop you from becoming her living nightmare, from repeating her mistakes. You have everything she ever wanted, and you’re throwing it away.”
This explained so much.

“Can you tell me more about Brenton?”

“Well, what’s there to know about him? His a sadistic murderous vampire.”

“Yeah but…where did come from?”

“He lives with his family in Alaska. Well he did anyway. They’re part of the Keltas Clan. Not so long ago, we went to visit and a disagreement arose between me and the head son, which is of course Brenton. He never was able to let it ago and seeing he could never defeat me, his aiming for a more breakable opponent. You.”

“He doesn’t scare me”
“I know. Why not?” He asked, frowning.
“Because I trust all of you to keep me safe. And I also trust that I will be a vampire by the time he comes again.”

He nodded as if saying ‘fair enough’ and my hopes of an early turning grew.
All the questions I had ready suddenly flew from my mind. I didn’t need answers, I just needed Edward.

“Okay. New game! Word association”

( I hope this bit dosn't confused you to much!!)

“I know this one” He grinned, straightening up.

“What do you think of when you hear…Jacob?”
“Dog”
I nodded, expecting that answer.
“Seth?”
“Labrador”
I stopped, confused. “Why Labrador?”
“Only type of dog I like”
I laughed, amused.

“Okay…me?”
“Stunningly beautiful and irrevocably lovable”
I rolled my eyes.

“My go!” He jeered. I braced myself.
“Emmett?” He started off.
“Muscle.”
“Jasper?”
“Alice” I couldn’t imagine one without the other.
“Me?”
“A disgusting, self centred monster that is sucking away my life” I joked playfully.
“Ah. I see you’re not big on flattery” He mocked, kissing my forehead.

“Love” He whispered in my ear.
“Over-rated”
“Eternity?”
“Us!” I grinned.
“Monster?”
“Green”
“Vampire?”
“Me. Someday!”

Everything was going exceptionally upbeat. Edward pulled back, seemingly surprised by my answers.
“Any more games?” He asked, obviously lingering on the edge of his own ideas.

“Nope. I think I got everything I need”
He squeezed his arms under me so as I was cradled in his arms when he bounced up to his feet. The breath whooshed out of me as he ran, faster than ever, through the forest.
I love it!!
Love the games!! =]]

"Eternity?”
“Us!”
“Monster?”
“Green”
“Vampire?”
“Me. Someday!”

Can't wait for more!! =]
That's great! I love the complicity (not sure it's the right word in English!) between them. And the word association: just clever!
that is so good i love it and i cant wait unilt the next chapter .

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service