The Twilight Saga

Okay this is a fan fiction by my good friend Rhoda. She's at FWAR and she's been trying to get on this site but they haven't accepted her for OVER three weeks to she's given up trying and asked me if I could post her story she has been writing called "Hearts Were Never Meant to Race..."

If you have any comments for her just comment bellow and she'll reply as (Rhoda): *blah blah blah* okay? And I comment it would be (Vannessa): *blah blah blah*

She really thinks this story can go far so were just hoping people will read. If any of you want to read her story is FWAR then there is a link below that you can click and follow.

CLICK=>TO FOLLOW THE STORY AT FWAR <=CLICK

To get in touch her just add her at FWAR at username Rhoda {The Lightning Queen}

This is an Edward -POV- fan fic.

The banner was made by the oh so talented Eva!

Prologue:

I waited for Bella on the balcony. The New York air was light and the streets gleamed bright in the dark sky. She smiled when she saw me and walked over. Bella was wearing an astonishing dress. So beautiful.

“Hey?” She smiles.

I force a smile to appear on my lips. “Hello.”

But I know she senses that it’s fake. I can’t do this. Not her. I thought. I took a deep breath and shook my head. I have to do this.

“Bella, I can’t do this anymore.” I said.

She watched me carefully. “Do what?”

I sighed. “I can’t date you.”

“Why?”

I bit my lip. This was the question I most dreaded. The reason that put the seed of doubt in my mind. The funny thing is. I’ve always known this. I just ignored it because I wanted to see where this relationship would go. To see what I was in her eyes.

“Because…because you have all this, Bella.” I mumble.  “You have all this fame and fortune. Your dad is an amazing scientist and you go to press conferences such as this.”

Bella took a step towards me her arms extended. “So?”

“So, I don’t belong in your world.” Her lips purse as I say this. “The rich don’t associate with the poor. I’ve lived a hard life. So hard that I feel like I don’t deserve anything so special anymore.”

“You belong with someone in your class. I’m not it.”

I turned to leave but she grabbed my arm forcing me to turn. “I know how you feel, Edward. I’m letting you go because I know you have to find yourself. But just know I was the one in the relationship who didn’t deserve the other.”

I scanned her face. Tears spilled over her eyes and I came over and caught one with my lips. “Goodbye, Bella.”

Authors Note:

What do you think? Good? Bad? I got this Idea from the Chris Brown song Crawl. The girl in the video is really rich and I think they split up because Chris didn’t think he deserved him but still he longed for them to be together. Also I think the girl was afraid of a relationship. Anyways, I will update more soon.

-Rhoda

Trailer by Rhoda:

Based on the Chris Brown song Crawl

Views: 447

Replies to This Discussion

really missed your updates, so glad your back.  great update!  can't wait to read your next one!

(Rhoda): Thanks Kelley. I'm glad you liked it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service