The Twilight Saga

Bella and Edward have met before, back in the 1930's. Bella is a Salvatore and is an 'old' kind of

vampire, although never got around to telling Edward. Now, over 70 years later, Bella is back as well as Edward. Will they love again, or will the love they once had be lost forever. Read to find out.

Banner made by Me

Banner By Me

History Repeating

BPOV

It was 1846 when my brother, Stefan Salvatore, and I were born, our other brother, Damon, was born in 1840. We were all killed in 1863 and brought back to life a month later. We are all now the older versions of vampires, the kind that burns in the sun and has fangs. Then there are new vampires, they don’t burn in the sun and don’t have fangs or the powers we have. We call them the newbies and we are the oldies.  This is the story on how I fell in love with a newbie.

I stared out the window as my plane landed in Port Angeles, my new home for a couple decades.  My brothers are currently living in Mystic Falls, Virginia, with their latest toy, Elena Gilbert. I feel so sorry for the girl, being tossed around by my brothers like a rag doll. She hasn’t figured out it’s all a game yet. I tried warning her, but she wouldn’t listen to me, said Stefan wouldn’t do that.

I used to live with them until the 1930s’, that’s when I met him. His name was Edward Cullen and it was love at first sight. We tried to ignore with the differences between us, he thought I was human, but it was impossible. Especially on my 18th birthday, which was really my 86th birthday. I was opening his mother and father’s present to me when I accidentally cut myself, causing the youngest member, Emmett, to attack me. He was so quick that I didn’t have time to react. I ended up getting hurt seriously, but of course it healed almost immediately.

Edward was convinced he was too dangerous for me, so he left me.  After that I was in pain for many years. I went on the run and ended up killing many people and blaming it on gangs. The newspapers called it the gang decade (AN: I don’t know if it was, this is just my imagination). Soon enough the newbies leaders, The Volturi, got involved and killed many of their kind thinking it was them, not my kind. That’s when I realized it was time to stop and get a hold of my life. I went to live in Athens, Greece where I studied Greek mythology for 10 years. I then moved to Paris, France and got my masters in history; I remained there for 20 years. In the 1970s’ I moved back to the United States, joined the Military, and became a general. I got my release in the 80s’and then roamed the country again, this time not killing. Throughout the 90s’ I switched between living with my best friend Lexi and visiting my twin brother, Stefan, and my evil, overprotective, loving brother Damon.  Then after that I decided to go back to school in Phoenix, Arizona. You may be wondering how I can go in the sun without burning, well I have a special ring. It was made for me in the 1860s’ and protects me from the sun.

Now, after 80 years I’m back where Edward and I first met, Forks Washington.

Oh, oh, oh, how was I supposed to know that you were o-over me I think that I should go!

My alarm screamed out Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t) by All Time Low, telling me it was time for me to get up and get ready to go to school. I put on my shirt and some jeans and of course a ring that Damon gave me that was a snake, he says I am as fast and sneaky as a snake, and my Lapis Lazuli ring, and a gold necklace with a Pegasus on it. Edward had given me when he found out I loved Greek mythology. Gosh, I need to get over him; it was over 70 years ago.

I hoped nobody would recognize me; I looked the exact same although I had different hair.                 

Crap! It was 8:10; I have to be in school at 8:20! I ran at vampire speed to my silver Mustang and sped off to school.

EPOV

“Edward! Come on, we are going to be late!” My sister Alice yelled at me from downstairs.

“Coming!” I yelled.

I ran downstairs grabbing the keys and heading out to the garage. Wow! It was 8:10; I’m going to be so late. When I got to the garage I saw my family already in the car waiting for me to get in. I finally got inside the car and turned on the ignition. Halfway there Rosalie said something that I would have never thought she would bring up.

“You were thinking about Bella, weren’t you? That’s why you were late getting to the car,” Rose asked.

“What?” I asked surprised.

“You still miss her, don’t you?” She replied.

“Rose, stop it. This isn’t a good time,” Emmett said.

That was the first time he ever sounded so serious. He should be serious about it, he almost killed her. That was over 70 years ago, she was dead now. My love, Bella Salvatore, was dead. The rest of the ride was very awkward and quiet. Finally we got to school and as I was about to pull into my regular spot some jerk, cut me off and stole my spot.

“What the hell?!” I yelled.

“Dude, calm down.” Emmett said.

As if on cue I felt calm come over me and all the anger disappeared.

“Thanks Jasper,” I said.

I found another spot and started walking to the front office when I saw something I thought I would never see again. Bella Salvatore was the jerk. 

If you want updates just friend request me. I'm happy to update people on the story, and pleas tell your friends about this story.

Tags: bella, cullen, damon, edward, history, repeating, salvatore, stefan

Views: 771

Replies to This Discussion

Also , New reader  i LOVEIT update soon < 3*
loved it post more soon
New reader!! Love it!!!

love the new chapter!!

really looking forward to more =)

Chapter 3

EPOV

“Edward, what’s wrong?” Alice asked.

“It’s her, Bella. She’s here.” I whispered.

Small gasps erupted from my whole family.

“It’s probably not her, she died years ago Edward. Your head is just messing with you,” Rose stated.

My head began to wrap itself around the idea. It was probably just another brunette haired girl with dark brown eyes. Bella had been human, there was no way she could possibly still be alive, let alone look like a seventeen-year-old girl.

“We are going to be late, come on,” Emmett said grabbing my arm.

This had to hurt for Emmett too. If it weren’t for him my Bella would have been one of us by now; still alive not buried six feet underground. The first bell went of signaling one minute till first period started. We walked inside and went to our first class.

Classes went by slower than usual today, but soon enough it was time for lunch. Waiting outside of my class was Alice and Jasper. Both were hiding their thoughts from me and Jaspers eyes had gone from topaz to black.

“I’m going to take Jasper home. The new girl has a very interesting scent.” Alice said whispering the last part so that I was the only I would hear.

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

“He needs to go home, now. Before he can attack her.” Alice practically growled.

“I’ll come too, school is unusually boring today.” I said grabbing my jacket and binder from my locker.

“Fine,” she said giving in.

After we all gathered our things and texted what was going on to Emmett and Rosalie we started towards the car.

“Going so soon,” Mr. Greene said appearing in front of us.

“Jasper isn’t feeling well so Edward and I were on our way to take him home,” Alice smoothly lied.

Mr. Greene put his hand up to Jaspers forehead as if he were taking his temperature. This kid is fine, I would let them go, but after Emmett’s little incident last Friday I think they should stay, he thought.

Great, all because Emmett had to be first in line to get Mac and Cheese, which makes no sense because he doesn’t even eat human food, we weren’t going to get to leave early.

“It’s a lost cause, let’s just go get food, Alice.” I said giving her a look.

She quickly understood and began to pull Jasper back towards the cafeteria. I nodded at Mr. Greene and jogged back to Alice. When we reached the cafeteria Rosalie and Emmett were waiting for us by the door.

“Thought you guys were going to take off,” Emmett questioned.

“Mr. Greene caught us and wouldn’t let us go because of your Mac and Cheese incident,” I hissed.

“Not my fault the school has awesome Mac and Cheese,” he murmured.

“How would you even know?” I yelled frustrated.

He just shrugged and followed Alice and Jasper into the cafeteria. I stood there for a second longer and then headed inside. Walking in to the cafeteria was different today. There was a new scent, one that I knew like the back of my hand. I quickly turned my head and saw that the new girl was in fact Bella Salvatore.

BPOV

Edward was here, that was the only thing I could think of when I first saw him. A few seconds after he walked in he turned his head and looked at me. The look in his face was obvious that he knew who I was, and was surprised to see me here, alive and well as a seventeen-year-old girl.

“Bella, you there?” Jessica asked shaking me.

“What?” I said irritated.

“As I was saying, this is Angela, her boyfriend Ben, Lauren, her boyfriend Tyler, Eric, and Mike. They’re who usually sit here.” She introduced.

“As I said before, I am Bella Salvatore.” I said.

Lunch went on fine, yet it was hard for me to not to look at the Cullens. I could feel their stares on my back and I could sense the two new ones confusion. Jessica kept trying to explain that Edward was a lost cause and that she swore he was gay since he had turned down every girl at the school, including herself. I knew better than that. He probably was dating a girl living up in Alaska. I couldn’t remember her name, but he often spoke of her and her several attempts to seduce him. That was back in the 30’s, so she had had many decades to try and try again. By now she had probably succeeded.

Right now Mike, the boy with the shaggy blonde hair, was showing me the way to biology. Even though I knew route like the back of my hand, I was the new kid who had never been to this foreign place before. Once in the class everyone was seated, but me.

“Alright everyone, today we will be learning about cell respiration. Please open your books to 481 and try to follow along,” he said writing in fury across the board.

“Mr. Banner, I don’t have anywhere to sit, and I haven’t been assigned my books yet,” I said once he was done writing.

“Of course, I forgot you were coming today. Class this is Bella Salvatore, she will be in this class from now on so let’s all welcome her open arms,” Mr. Banner explained.

“Oh I would love to have her in my arms,” a boy in the back said.

“Mr. Marks! Miss. Salvatore, take a seat next Edward. Edward, you know the drill.” Mr. Banner scolded.

Edward slowly raised his hand never taking his eyes off me. It was like how we met the first time, only better. The first time we met was in the local park at the time. I was taking a stroll rereading Romeo and Juliet, and he was playing football with his brother. Not paying attention I walked right into in front of the football. Edward was there to help pick my things up, just like a young man should have been at that time in history. We discovered we went to school together and you can guess what happened from then on.

As I sat down I found Edward already had the page open and was pushed in the middle so that I could easily look on. Inside of the book was a folded piece of paper. I grabbed the paper and pulled in under the table to where Mr. Banner could not see.

Bella, we have to talk. Meet at my place after school? We are living at the same house.

I quickly responded. I knew you would say that, of course I will meet up with you. Looking forward to seeing Esme and Carlisle.

I passed the note back to Edward and watching as he folded it back up and stuffed it into his jeans. He looked at me and sent me one of his dazzling crooked smiles. Whenever we were going out he would intentionally smile at me like that to see how much he could distract me. It never failed to work.

Biology went on for what seemed forever, I had already learned this stuff a million times. I was distracted throughout the whole class by the thought of talking with Edward, I had some serious explaining to do and it would take a long time to explain.

My next class was gym and I wasn’t looking forward to that either. Even though I’m a vampire and can easily do four times the amount of workouts they do, it was not easy to pretend to be out of breath and tired. I could become tired but only after hours and hours of constant work would I become tired.

“Bella! Do you want me to show you to the gym? It’s my next class too,” Mike offered. Something about this boy’s personality resembled a golden retriever. Caring, sweet, loving, but could annoy the crap out of you.

“Sure Mike, lead the way.” I said sarcastically.

Obviously he didn’t catch on because he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started leading me down the hall. I slowly took his arm off my shoulder and set it by his side.  He looked at me as if I had committed murder. I shot him back a look that said, do it again and you’re dead. He quickly backed off and kept his arm to himself.

In gym we had to practice our volleyball skills while the boys played a game of basketball. I never understood either game, they both seemed pointless yet so many people enjoyed it. Soon enough the torture was done and over with and it was time to go visit the Cullens. I ran and vampire speed to my car anxious to see Esme and Carlisle. They had always been the parents I never had. I started down the road to the house that belonged the man I was in love with.

A/N: No school today so I had time to write more. Updates should be slower than this from now on, but I’m no Alice so you never know. Anyways hope y’all enjoyed, it’s not my favorite chapter, but sucky chapters are a necessary for a good story, I think. Review! Love y’all- Bella Willow 

Its nice .. Post soon nd keep me updated:)

great chapter, love it!!!

omg cant wait for her to explain it to the cullen

another great chapter =)

Can't wait to see what bella says about this! update soon!!
love it

it's too good..keep updated..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service