The Twilight Saga

Bella and Edward have met before, back in the 1930's. Bella is a Salvatore and is an 'old' kind of

vampire, although never got around to telling Edward. Now, over 70 years later, Bella is back as well as Edward. Will they love again, or will the love they once had be lost forever. Read to find out.

Banner made by Me

Banner By Me

History Repeating

BPOV

It was 1846 when my brother, Stefan Salvatore, and I were born, our other brother, Damon, was born in 1840. We were all killed in 1863 and brought back to life a month later. We are all now the older versions of vampires, the kind that burns in the sun and has fangs. Then there are new vampires, they don’t burn in the sun and don’t have fangs or the powers we have. We call them the newbies and we are the oldies.  This is the story on how I fell in love with a newbie.

I stared out the window as my plane landed in Port Angeles, my new home for a couple decades.  My brothers are currently living in Mystic Falls, Virginia, with their latest toy, Elena Gilbert. I feel so sorry for the girl, being tossed around by my brothers like a rag doll. She hasn’t figured out it’s all a game yet. I tried warning her, but she wouldn’t listen to me, said Stefan wouldn’t do that.

I used to live with them until the 1930s’, that’s when I met him. His name was Edward Cullen and it was love at first sight. We tried to ignore with the differences between us, he thought I was human, but it was impossible. Especially on my 18th birthday, which was really my 86th birthday. I was opening his mother and father’s present to me when I accidentally cut myself, causing the youngest member, Emmett, to attack me. He was so quick that I didn’t have time to react. I ended up getting hurt seriously, but of course it healed almost immediately.

Edward was convinced he was too dangerous for me, so he left me.  After that I was in pain for many years. I went on the run and ended up killing many people and blaming it on gangs. The newspapers called it the gang decade (AN: I don’t know if it was, this is just my imagination). Soon enough the newbies leaders, The Volturi, got involved and killed many of their kind thinking it was them, not my kind. That’s when I realized it was time to stop and get a hold of my life. I went to live in Athens, Greece where I studied Greek mythology for 10 years. I then moved to Paris, France and got my masters in history; I remained there for 20 years. In the 1970s’ I moved back to the United States, joined the Military, and became a general. I got my release in the 80s’and then roamed the country again, this time not killing. Throughout the 90s’ I switched between living with my best friend Lexi and visiting my twin brother, Stefan, and my evil, overprotective, loving brother Damon.  Then after that I decided to go back to school in Phoenix, Arizona. You may be wondering how I can go in the sun without burning, well I have a special ring. It was made for me in the 1860s’ and protects me from the sun.

Now, after 80 years I’m back where Edward and I first met, Forks Washington.

Oh, oh, oh, how was I supposed to know that you were o-over me I think that I should go!

My alarm screamed out Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t) by All Time Low, telling me it was time for me to get up and get ready to go to school. I put on my shirt and some jeans and of course a ring that Damon gave me that was a snake, he says I am as fast and sneaky as a snake, and my Lapis Lazuli ring, and a gold necklace with a Pegasus on it. Edward had given me when he found out I loved Greek mythology. Gosh, I need to get over him; it was over 70 years ago.

I hoped nobody would recognize me; I looked the exact same although I had different hair.                 

Crap! It was 8:10; I have to be in school at 8:20! I ran at vampire speed to my silver Mustang and sped off to school.

EPOV

“Edward! Come on, we are going to be late!” My sister Alice yelled at me from downstairs.

“Coming!” I yelled.

I ran downstairs grabbing the keys and heading out to the garage. Wow! It was 8:10; I’m going to be so late. When I got to the garage I saw my family already in the car waiting for me to get in. I finally got inside the car and turned on the ignition. Halfway there Rosalie said something that I would have never thought she would bring up.

“You were thinking about Bella, weren’t you? That’s why you were late getting to the car,” Rose asked.

“What?” I asked surprised.

“You still miss her, don’t you?” She replied.

“Rose, stop it. This isn’t a good time,” Emmett said.

That was the first time he ever sounded so serious. He should be serious about it, he almost killed her. That was over 70 years ago, she was dead now. My love, Bella Salvatore, was dead. The rest of the ride was very awkward and quiet. Finally we got to school and as I was about to pull into my regular spot some jerk, cut me off and stole my spot.

“What the hell?!” I yelled.

“Dude, calm down.” Emmett said.

As if on cue I felt calm come over me and all the anger disappeared.

“Thanks Jasper,” I said.

I found another spot and started walking to the front office when I saw something I thought I would never see again. Bella Salvatore was the jerk. 

If you want updates just friend request me. I'm happy to update people on the story, and pleas tell your friends about this story.

Tags: bella, cullen, damon, edward, history, repeating, salvatore, stefan

Views: 764

Replies to This Discussion

love it!!!!
luv it :)
luv it = )
love it more pleaseeeeee
LOVE THIS!! omg new reader here and i absolutley love this1!!! it was weird i had this dream about this and then it shows up randomly when i checked for new fanfics. OH PLEASE PLEASE POST MORE. really very weird, sooooo much like my dream..............minus the hip outfit! lol thanks
Love it!!! Plz post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
YAY I DONT CARE WHEN U POST MORE JUS KEEP POSTING AND I WANT HAV 2 HUNT U DOWN!!!!!

WOW! Just finished reading this now :D

It's amazing :D Please write more, and keep me posted on your updates :D Please ;)

I Love this!!!!!! Plz keep me updated and update soon!!!!
LOVE IT!!! keep me updated!!
love it cant wait to get in Edward head keep me updated
Love it!!! Plz keep me updated :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service