The Twilight Saga

Please read the first part of this story Love in La Push: Unknown Imprint to find out what happened first!!

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/my-first-ff-love-in-la-push...

Prologue 

Hope's POV

"You imprinted on me?" I screamed at him. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

He took a step back. "Hope, I couldn't tell you. Your father told me I had to wait. You needed time to find yourself." He reached out for me.

"Don't." I shook my head and started backing away from him. "Don't bring my father into this. He has nothing to do with us. I trusted you, Seth, and look where that's gotten me. NO WHERE! I hate you." I screamed.

I turned and ran. He yelled my name, but I ignored him. 

As I ran I felt the anger coursing though my veins. The heat of it so intense that I started to feel like I was burning. Then something exciting happened.

Banner made by <3Rachel<3

Views: 1059

Replies to This Discussion

is good tell me when theres is more pleese

Chapter 1

Angel Wolf

Rachel's POV

I looked down and smiled at my beautiful baby Hope. She was such a sweet baby. I looked up and smiled as Paul and Seth came in. Paul has been watching Seth like a hawk ever since we found out that he imprinted on Hope. Paul walked over to me and kissed me.

"Hey, Baby." 

"Hey." He looked down at Hope and smiled and kissed her forehead. "We did good, didn't we?"

"Yes we did." I looked over at Seth standing at the door just staring at us, and motioned for him to come over. He smiled and came over.

"She's so beautiful." He whispered in awe. Paul and I smiled at each other thinking about the moment when we first saw each other.

8 Months Later

Seth's POV

Today was Hope's 1st birthday. I was so excited. Paul told me that I could have some time with Hope without him hovering like a mother hen, but Rachel had to be there instead. I didn't mind that though because Rach knows what it's like so she's not as strict as Paul.

I looked up and smiled as Hope toddled in. She came right over to me with a big smile on her face and i felt like my heart was going to explode with happiness. I picked up and swung her around all in one movement, she started laughing and clapping. I put her on my hip though when Paul walked into the room. He just looked at me with a warning in his, kissed Hope on the head then walked to the door. I stood there speechless. Rach came out then and smiled at me.

"Hey, Seth." I nodded still watching Paul, but he was watching Rach. She walked over to him in such a way that if they weren't together already you'd swear she was trying to seduce him, which come to think of it she might be. I just shook my head as Paul grabbed her and kissed in a way that made me gag. 

"Get a room you two. Ugh." Rach pulled away and giggled.

"We're planning on it." She winked at Paul then pushed him out the door.

"What do you mean?" I was getting excited.

"Well I talked to Paul, and we decided that we need a night to ourselves. So I talked him into letting you watch Hope while we have a romantic evening." I had a huge smile on my face, but she held up her hand. "Before you get to excited, Paul said he wasn't going to let you have her alone." My face fell. "So we got Alice to volunteer to watch you two, but there is a good thing. She's planning on making it a romantic evening for her and Jasper so she won't be watching you, watching you. You'll get some much needed time with her." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Now we're going to run out to get the stuff for her birthday party tonight, and you are in charge of what we get and watching our little angel wolf."

We went out to the car and as I looked at Hope I thought, angel wolf is a perfect nick name for her.

aww bless :) Paul does really need to lossen up and trust Seth with his daughter. after all its' not like Seth is going to hurt Hope when he Imprinted on her. it was a sweet, cute chapter

Awww:)))))) i love it rach!

So cute!

AWWW

KEEP ME POSTED.

--KITKAT

Angel Wolf,

Oh yes, wolf alright!

but will she imprint?

Best wishes

Chris

lolz

loves it write more soon

Angel wolf?!  So cute!  Overprotective much, Paul?  Can't wait to see how things develop.

Chapter 2 

Big Day!

Hope's POV

10am

I'm so excited! I turn 5 today! Mommy and daddy and Seth said that they're having everyone over to celebrate. I walked to the kitchen when I heard mommy laugh. I saw mommy and daddy kissing, so I went outside to look for Seth. He was sitting on the steps looking sad.

"Hi, Seth. What's wrong?"

"Hey, Hope." He smiled my favorite smile. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just tired."

"Oh ok. Can we go play? Mommy and daddy are kissing in the kitchen." I made a face and Seth laughed, just like I knew he would.

"You know you're cute for a kid." He riffled my hair and stood up.

I put my hands on my hips. "I'm not a kid. I'm 5 years old now, and don't mess up my hair." I stuck my tongue out at him then skipped away.

Seth's POV

I watched her skip away. I shook my head bemused. What a kid. I rolled my eyes and followed her. Paul has been a lot less strict now, but still watched me closely. With Rachel keeping him busy, I could get some time a lone with my girl. I laughed at her when started singing and dancing around like a goof. I ran up to her, caught her in my arms then threw her in the air and caught her. She was giggling so hard she couldn't breathe. She ran from me and I chased her, thinking that I couldn't wait till was an adult and that when I did catch her I'd kiss her like never before.

5 pm

Rachel's POV

I looked around at everyone and smiled. We are one big happy family. Vampires and wolves together peacefully. I heard a crash and then a laugh. I rolled my eyes, well mostly peaceful.

"Em, whatever you broke I want it fixed or replaced before you leave tonight." He chuckled, then yelped. "Thanks, Rose." Paul came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck.

"Don't you love family gatherings." He chuckled.

"Oh yes." I said with sarcasm. I pulled out of his arms and walked into the middle of the craziness. "Ok everyone calm down shut your faces and listen. We're here for Hope, if something goes wrong our someone gets hurt you will not be able to see Hope for a month. Understand?" Everyone nodded. I saw a few faces that were pouting but a glare from me stopped them. "Good." I nodded and walked into the kitchen for the food.

"Boy she's bossy for a human. Why are we afraid of her?" I heard Em say to Jake. Jake laughed and slapped his back.

"Em, you know who she has in her back pocket. Most of the pack and your family would back her up. Your wife being the first to step up." 

"True." I heard Rose laugh evilly, and I knew she was looking at Em. I laughed and came back out right as Seth and Hope came in.

"Happy Birthday, Hope." Everyone said as soon as she came in. She laughed and ran around giving everyone a hug. She came to Paul and I last.

"Thanks, mommy and daddy." Paul picked her up and we hugged each other.

"You're very welcome. Happy birthday, sweety." Paul put her down.

Watching my daughter with our family brought tears to my eyes.

"She'll grow up good, baby." I nodded and leaned back into him, knowing he'd hold me.

Hope's POV

10 pm

I yawned and closed my eyes. I heard daddy laugh.

"Someone's tired." 

"No I'm not" I said. He laughed again. I felt myself being lifted and carried to bed. Mommy and daddy kissed me goodnight. "Love you."

"We love you too, baby."

Seth came and gave me a kiss and smoothed down my hair. "Sleep well my Angle Wolf."

I sighed, fell asleep, and started dreaming about all the fun I'd had today with everyone.

Hope you enjoyed!!! Thanks for reading!!!! :)

aww bless that chapter was so sweet :)

So adorable!:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service