The Twilight Saga

Please read the first part of this story Love in La Push: Unknown Imprint to find out what happened first!!

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/my-first-ff-love-in-la-push...

Prologue 

Hope's POV

"You imprinted on me?" I screamed at him. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

He took a step back. "Hope, I couldn't tell you. Your father told me I had to wait. You needed time to find yourself." He reached out for me.

"Don't." I shook my head and started backing away from him. "Don't bring my father into this. He has nothing to do with us. I trusted you, Seth, and look where that's gotten me. NO WHERE! I hate you." I screamed.

I turned and ran. He yelled my name, but I ignored him. 

As I ran I felt the anger coursing though my veins. The heat of it so intense that I started to feel like I was burning. Then something exciting happened.

Banner made by <3Rachel<3

Views: 1059

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhh...how sweet!

Aww how Cute!

Keep Me Updated

--KITKAT

Loved it!

awwwwwwwwww...............how tweet.......love it :)

Chapter 3

Big Sister

Hope's POV

2 Years Later

Mommy and Daddy wanted to talk to me about something. I wonder what it was. I stopped, thinking. I wonder if they got me a new bike. I kinda crashed the last one. Of course it was all Seth's fault. I started walking again. Oh well I'll find out soon enough.

"Hey, sweety." Mommy said.

"Hi, Mommy." I sat next to her on the sofa. "What do you and Daddy want to talk to me about?"

"Well, Hope, your mom and I have some exciting news."

"Oh what is it? Am I getting a new bike?" I asked hopefully.

Daddy smile but shook his head. "Sorry, honey, not today."

"What we want to tell you, Hope, is that your going to be a big sister. I'm going to have a baby."

I cocked my head a little bit. "A baby?"

"Yep and since your a big girl now you can help us take care of the baby." 

"OK." I slide off the sofa and stood in front of them. "Is that all you wanted to tell me? Seth said he could come over today to play with me."

"Yes that's all we wanted. You can go play with Seth now."

"Yippee." I turned and ran outside looking for Seth. I couldn't wait to tell him that daddy said I was getting a new bike soon, just not today.

7 Months later

Seth's POV

Today was the day. Paul and Rachel are bringing home the new baby. They hadn't told anyone if it was a boy or a girl and I couldn't get Hope to tell me. I know she knows though cause every time she looks at me she giggles. I roll my eyes and went into the house. She's cute and she knows it, she also knows that she can get me to do anything she wants. Spoiled brat, but I still love her, and I hope she never changes. I heard a car pull up and knew they were home. I laughed as I heard Hope run up the steps and into the house.

"Seth!!" She screamed.

I stepped in front of her and caught in my arms as she launched herself at me.

"Where's the fire?" I asked her laughing. She cocked her head and had a confused look on her face.

"There's no fire. We brought the baby home. Daddy said I could tell you if it's a boy or a girl.."

"Oh and what is it?"

"It's a boy. He's really cute, but not cuter then me." 

I tickled her. "No one is cuter then you, my angel wolf." She started laughing really hard. "So what's his name?"

"His name is..."

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter!!!

This chapter was so cute!  Little Hope can be really funny!  Did she get the bike in the end?

What about Paul Jr for a name for her baby brother?

Hi Rachel,

That was very sweet. Just like a child to think of a new bike more than a new baby.

You could take one of the names from the older tribe members or another bible name e.g. Gabrial.

I think Gabe would go well myself but it is your story.

Best wishes

Chris

I like that name!!! I'll have to think about it!!

Aww How Cute!

--KITKAT

i can't wait for more. keep me posted.

How sweet!!

Hope is so adorable!!

What about Caleb, Liam, Cade, Adam and David?

Ok everyone I need your help. I can't think of a good name for the baby so if you could give me your suggestions that would be great!!! I can't wait to hear what you come up with!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service