The Twilight Saga

Please read the first part of this story Love in La Push: Unknown Imprint to find out what happened first!!

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/my-first-ff-love-in-la-push...

Prologue 

Hope's POV

"You imprinted on me?" I screamed at him. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

He took a step back. "Hope, I couldn't tell you. Your father told me I had to wait. You needed time to find yourself." He reached out for me.

"Don't." I shook my head and started backing away from him. "Don't bring my father into this. He has nothing to do with us. I trusted you, Seth, and look where that's gotten me. NO WHERE! I hate you." I screamed.

I turned and ran. He yelled my name, but I ignored him. 

As I ran I felt the anger coursing though my veins. The heat of it so intense that I started to feel like I was burning. Then something exciting happened.

Banner made by <3Rachel<3

Views: 1040

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there,

good chapter! You managed to show how she was letting people down by her actions but she doesn't seem to care.

Well may be she does but not enough to stop her doing it again the next day.

It almost sounds like she has imprinted! Or is it just a youthful crush. Either way Seth is going to be so upset.

best wishes

Chris

Hmm, I wonder what Seth's reaction will be when she tells him the truth, or will she?  Is this typical teenage rebellion or is there something more?  And what will happen with Hunter?  Let's see what happens next!

gosh, Poor Seth :( I hope that Hope will come to her senses, I have a feeling Hunter is bad news

What a liar she's become!

Hmm

--KITKAT

Chapter 8

Wake up call

S POV

I rolled over and squinted my eyes as I heard my phone ring. Who the heck is calling me this early in the morning. I sat up and grabbed my phone. Oh man, it's Rachel. I sigh and rub a hand over my face then slide down my pillow to lay down again.

"Good morning, Rachel. What can I do for you?" I nodded in answer to her question. "Yes Hope and I are hanging out today and I promise she'll be back to help you get everything ready." I rolled my eyes. "Yes of course she told me. She's going to be good if only for one day." I hear Leah getting up so I wrap up the conversation. "Listen, Rach, I gotta go but I'll see you tonight. Bye." I hang up and groan. Rachel was a lot more fun before she met Paul and had kids. I rolled back over and fell asleep till I was jerked awake by something scary jumping on my bed.

H POV

I walked into the kitchen to find find mom on the phone. I listened and knew she was talking to Seth. I rolled my eyes. She's calling him to see if I was telling her the truth. How motherly of her. I looked at her when she hung up.

"You might want to go over to Seth's. He sounded like he was still asleep."

"Why did you call him?"

"Oh he's bring me something special for tonight." She winked at me then went to find dad.

I sighed and then left. My mom can be so confusing sometimes. I knocked on Seth's door but stepped back when Leah answered.

"Hey, Le. Is Seth home?" She jerked her head in the direction of his room then went out the door, leaving me standing there watching her. I shrugged and went in to the house. Whatever's wrong with Leah is not my problem. I went to Seth's door and looked in. He was laying face down on his bed and was just barely snoring. I felt a burst of something I couldn't explain, as I stood there watching him. I shook it off and jumped on his bed to wake him up. I'd worry about it later.

He jumped and then flipped over so fast it was almost a blur.

"Wow superman. Calm down it's only me."

S POV

I relaxed and leaned back when I saw Hope sitting there with a smirk on her face.

"God, Hope, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" She just laughed, so I grabbed her and pinned her down on the bed under me. She gasped and struggled, so I just held on tighter till she relaxed. "Who's laughing now, Hope?"

She stuck out her tongue at me. "Fine you win. I'm sorry for scary you." She looked so cute that I just had to forgive her. She must have seen it in my face too. "Can you let me go now?"

I laid my whole body down on top of her and got comfortable. "Does this answer your question?" I laughed when she started trying to get me off of her again. I stopped though when I felt her movements throughout my whole body. They made me excited and hard. I quickly rolled off of her and got off the bed. She looked at me with a confused look in her eyes.

"What's wrong, Seth?" I just shook my head and walked out of the room.

Oh god this can't be happening. Paul said I had to wait to tell her that I imprinted on her, when she turned 16, a whole year away. Paul would kill me if he knew the way my body reacted in there when I was laying on top of her. I groaned and pulled my hair. A whole year.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I jumped when Hope touched my arm.

"Seth? Are you ok?" I shook my head and turned away, but not before I saw the hurt in her eyes.

"I need to think. Can we just hang out tomorrow?" I waited till she nodded her head then ran out the back door.

I had to get myself back in control before her party tonight.

Hope you enjoy!! :)

This could complicate things!  Especially if she has no idea why he is reacting this way!  What will she do next?

Hope is gowing to have to understand that she isn't a little girl now and can't go jumping on top of young men while they are in bed - it isn't fair on them!

I can see how conflicted Seth must be but 15 is only 15.

Maybe Rachel will have to have a quiet word with her.

Complicated is The Right Word...

He has to wait a Year!

:( Sorry Seth.

--KITKAT

Chapter 9

Confused

H POV

I walked through the woods to meet up with Hunter, thinking about what had happened with Seth. We had been laughing and having a good time then he'd tensed up and I'd felt something harden on him down by my stomach. I wasn't sure what it was but I could take a guess. If Seth was reacting like that to me then that meant our friendship was changing into something different. Something I didn't want to think about.

I jumped at least a foot in the air when Hunter spoke to me so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even see him in front of me.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, 'Are you ok? You look lost in your thoughts.' Which apparently you were considering you didn't even notice me." He had a wounded look on his face for about a second then started laughing. "You're face though was priceless. The way you jumped into the air, thought you were going to end up in the tree."

I made a face at him. "Very funny. I was just deep in thought, sorry."

"Hey no need to apologize, babe. I'm the one who should be sorry for scaring you. But anyway, want to sit down?"

"Sure thanks. I can't stay to long though. I need to get back and help my mom out with something."

"Ok no prob. So what were you thinking about anyway?" He paused then hurriedly said, "If you don't mind telling me that is."

I looked away thinking but then thought that maybe he could give me some insight on Seth's behavior. "I was thinking about a friend of mine."

"Oh, having problems with her?"

"Him. And yeah maybe." He looked interested so I continued. "We were supposed to hang out this morning but he overslept so I went to wake him up. I jumped on his bed and scared him then laughed at him for getting scared so he grabbed me and held me down till I said I was sorry for scaring him. I asked him then if he was going to let me up but he said no and laid down on top of me. It's a game we've been playing for years, but I started to wriggle trying to get out from under him when I felt him tense and I felt a part of him grow hard. You know what I'm talking about right?" I waited for his nod then continued. "Then he jumped up and looked at me with a look I couldn't read. I asked him what was wrong but he just shook his head and left the room. I followed him and asked if he was ok again but he just said he was fine then he left. I was confused and hurt. I'm not sure what I should do or say when I see him later. Any ideas?" I sat and watched Hunter as he was thinking. I couldn't read his face but I was hopeful that he could help me. I held my breathe as he started to speak.

"I think your friends feelings towards you are changing. He's watched you grow up and you're changing into a woman and his body has noticed. Now that his body has noticed his mind is taking notice too. Don't change the way you act around him. Act like nothing has changed but watch him and take notice to how he acts towards you. It will help if your friendship is to change into something more."

I nodded and smiled. I was about to thank him when my phone buzzed. I looked at it. "Crap I gotta go. My mom needs me home now. I'm sorry that I took up all of our time talking about my problem."

"No it's fine. I'm glad I could help you."

"Thank you so much, though. You've given me a lot to think about." I walked over to him and hugged him. "Can we talk tomorrow?" I asked hopeful. He smiled and nodded so I turned and started running towards home. I can't wait for tomorrow but first I have to deal with a certain best friend problem.

S POV

I had run from Hope hoping that I could clear my head but hours later and I still can't get the feel of her under me and the way I reacted out of my head. I walked toward Paul's knowing that I needed to talk to him and Jake about this. Well maybe just Jake first. I'd run out that door on her into the woods and into my wolf as soon as I could thinking it would help but i didn't.

I took a deep breathe and stepped into the house. I knew I was late and would have to make an excuse but I couldn't worry about it now. I looked around and spotted Rachel coming towards me.
"My my, Seth. Don't you look good." She winked at me and laughed as she took my arm and led me to the kitchen. "Thanks for having Hope back on time. She was a huge help and in such a good mood too. I don't know what you did but your a miracle worker. At least for today."
"Oh it was nothing. Were is she anyway?" Rachel smiled knowingly then nodded her head to the living room. I turned and saw her. Smiled at me when she saw me looking at her.

I became breathless and hard all at the same time and knew I was in big trouble but wasn't sure what to do about it.

Hope you enjoyed!!! :)

Well, Hope had a good conversation with Hunter!  Now I wonder how he feels about her and how he feels about what Seth feels about her!  And how will Seth handle his new feelings for her?  When will he tell her about the imprinting?  And how will she react?  Things can get very interesting from here!  Hope you update again soon!

Oh dear, oh dear. Seth is going to have to learn some control, he has to be able to be in the same house as her without embarasing himself. Poor guy. And that time it really wasn't Hope's fault.

I can see why at the age of 15 her parents would think she were too young to feel obliged to Seth as he was imprinted on her and that she was too young for anything other than friendship.

Where will Hunter fit in? Hope is taking him into her confidence alot I hope he deserves it.

Best wishes

Chris

LOL! Poor Seth xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service