The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2520

Replies to This Discussion

oh boy, I sense something bad will happen! Jane taking her to the Volturi is never good

i feel bad for Angelina. what the heck is she thinking being so casual with the volturi? but its not her fault no one taught her about them.

Chapter Twenty Seven - Clarifying 

"What are you mumbling about?"

Megan was really annoyed now. She was still at the bottom of the steps to the porch. She hadn't moved at inch. She obviously hated this place. I wasn't sure whether it was because of us or that she just didn't like it.

"True wolves. They are more commonly known as Children of the Moon. I call them true wolves because all the stories written by humans are of them. I've heard and read stories of how evil they can be. I've read of how they abuse humans the way vampires are written to do, if not worse. They are evil creatures that are not to be messed with. They only change into wolf form during a full moon. I promise you that we are not them what so ever."

Jake spoke like he was teaching not only Megan, but all of us around him. I've heard of them before, but I didn't think that they were real or at least still existed. It did make sense though.

"Stop lying to me. How could there be two different types of werewolves? That's just ridiculous and crazy.  I don't see why you think  I'll fall for all your little schemes and lies."

Megan really didn't want to believe anything we were saying at all. Maybe if someone else would tell her she'd listen. Maybe we could make her understand somehow. It was not going to be easy to get her to trust or believe us. She seemed like the type of person that hated to be wrong.

"Actually, he's telling the truth. I hate to agree with him, but I think he might be right about this."

Edward came outside and stood beside Emmett. Emmett was still mad, but he wasn't as fuming as before. Everything had calmed down considerably from the time that Megan showed up. I was just waiting for things to blow up again.

"What do you mean?"

I could tell that even though she asked the question, Megan didn't really want  to hear the answer.

"Jacob and I haven't had the best relationship and times and - "

Jake laughed, cutting off what Edward was saying.

"You can say that again."

After Jake's quick statement, Edward continued what he was saying.

"It is rare that I defend him of all people, yet alone agree with him. I think that these wolves that you encountered were Children of the Moon. There are distinct differences between Children of the Moon and the wolves of La Push. One is, like Jacob said, is that Children of the Moon can only go into wolf

form on a full more. While the wolves of La Push can go into wolf form whenever they would like. The La Push wolves are not evil and do not wish to harm people. You spoke of wolves that abused the minds of humans and killed them. That is not at all like the wolves you see here."

Megan looked hesitant and confused. She kinda looked like she didn't want to lose this fight or say that she was wrong. After what seemed like a long time, she finally spoke.

"Why should I believe you? Why should I trust you? You're the ones that took my sister and brainwashed her. You're probably the reason why she loves this mutt."

Her words were harsh and judgmental. I wish she hadn't of turned it on them. The Cullens didn't do anything, but take Angelina in. I looked over at Emmett and he was started to get mad again. I could see Edward getting ready to hold him back.

"We didn't take her. Emmett found her in the woods and we took her in. There is nothing we could have done to prevent them from falling in love. I told her about how wrong it was and that it was unnatural and Seth already knew that stuff."

Edward was calm and collected. I didn't like how he had to defend his family to her. He shouldn't have to. They had done nothing wrong.

"I don't believe that. Why would she do anything while knowing the consequences of her actions? She would never do something like that. She has always been good and never wants to cause trouble. So why all of sudden would she go against what is natural?"

This was really starting to annoy me but I didn't show it. She just wouldn't listen to anyone about anything. She was the most strong headed person I had ever met.

"Maybe she really is love. Why can't you accept the fact that she is in love? Does it really matter if it's me? We've established that the wolves you've seen aren't us. I would never hurt her on purpose. Some of our pack hates the fact of me and Angelina too. They hate it for a different reason than you though. You hate it cause you think I'm going to hurt her when I could never do a thing like that. If I did, I would try to hurt you or kill you for almost killing my sister. Yet because I refuse to hurt her in any way, I won't touch you or let my sister kill you. The pack doesn't like it because it is unnatural. I can understand their

point completely, but you are just making random things up now. So that you don't loose this argument. Can't you just accept the fact that we love each other and I'm never going to hurt her?"

Everyone was quiet for a long time after I had finished speaking. It was clear that none of them had expected me to speak out like that. I guess I was getting sick of all of this. I hadn't really expected to say what  had said either. It just all kind of came out. After a while of silence someone started talking.

I couldn't hear them, but I knew they were talking. I was really tired all of a sudden. I guess my days of going without sleep are finally catching up to me. I didn't want to fall asleep until Angelina returned. I wanted to make sure that she knew that I wanted to make sure that she was safe. Yet as the seconds ticked on it seemed like it was getting harder and harder to stay awake. My eyelids felt ridiculously heavy and they wouldn't stay open. I tried to force my eyes to stay open as much as I could.

Then my legs started to feel weak and that they would collapse in any second and I'd be on the floor. I have to stay awake until Angelina gets back and then I can sleep. It was getting so hard to fight it though. I've never experienced this before. It was like each of my body parts were slowly shutting down and would keep shutting down until I gave up and fell asleep. My body finally won after what seemed like forever. My eyes closed and I fell to the ground. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was a pair of cold arms grabbing me before hitting the floor.

Author's Note: Sorry these last few chapter of mine haven't been action packed, but it can't all be action. Some times there needs to be a break from all of that. I hope you like it and thanks again for reading.

Poor Seth!  I really hope they get through to Megan!  The Volturi is a much bigger threat!

Great job!

Chapter Twenty Eight – Going Home

I sat in the guest room in the Volturi quarters. It was a large room and very dark. Alec walked in and smiled at me. His bright, dark, crimson red eyes sort of creped me out. Did my eyes look like that? Why were the Cullen’s eyes gold and these vampire’s eyes still red?

“Angelina, how are you?”

“I’m good. I miss my family though… and I’m sure they are worried about me.”

It had been a week since I ran away from the Cullen household and it’s really depressing that I’m not with Seth right now. I miss him… and Emmett… and everyone else that’s there. They are probably looking for me everywhere… and what about Megan? Did she attack them again? Did Seth talk her out of her rage? Maybe I should look in on them…

Alec sat next to me on the couch that was in this room. His arm came around my shoulders and he held me close to him. This isn’t the first time he has done something like this… I keep telling him that I’m not interested but he doesn’t listen to me. Dumb vampire. Oh wait… I’m a vampire too…

“I’m sorry you miss them. Why don’t we go for a visit to see them?”

A visit? I can leave whenever I want. And I plan on leaving soon. I don’t want to be here anymore. I want to be with my family. My Cullen family.

“I’m going to be going home soon. Tomorrow maybe.”

Alec just stared at me with a concerned look in his eyes. What’s his problem? I began looking in on the Cullen household. I could see Alice and Jasper in the back yard; along with Seth and the human girl… Bella. Alice’s face went blank as she stared into nothingness. Jasper was at her side within seconds and then I saw Edward run outside, bringing Emmett with him. Alice told about my coming home and that I was with the Volturi. All the vampires looked shocked and worried; no of them spoke. Seth looked happy and worried at the same time as well as Emmett.

“You can’t just leave…”

Alec’s voice brought me out of my watch. He looked at me with the same concerned look he had before. Like he didn’t want to leave. It was strange how he was the only one, besides Jane, that acted relaxed around me. Aro and the rest were always so stiff and serious.

“I can and I will. At sunrise, I’m leaving for home.”

With that, I got up and left. I hadn’t hunted in a while and my throat was beginning to burn greatly. I remember when Jane had tried to get me to drink the humans that were lead into the hands of the Volturi but I refused. I remember how Edward trained to me drink animal blood… I won’t go back on him. That’s the way my family fed and that’s what I’ll do.

I made my way outside. It was already pitch black and so I knew I would be heading home shortly.

The air was moist and the moon shinned down brightly. I walked at a normal human speed down the street until I reached the woods. There, I began to run. Once I was deep within the wooded forest, I did exactly the same thing I did the first time I hunted with Edward. Closing my eyes and listening for all the life that surrounded me. Hunting was the best way to relax when I didn’t have Seth around…

I could hear the nocturnal animals moving around in the trees and rustling the leaves by my feet. Owls, skunks, wolves, and foxes; I could hear them all. There was a small fox and a larger fox about two miles from here. A male and a female.

I ran, following my nose to them. They were sweet smelling and made me want them even more. I was right about the sexes of them. I went for the female first, knowing she would run if I touched the male. The male fox stayed and bit me, trying to defend his mate. I had already drained the female before the male could start to bite me again. He was next; his warm blood was good and flowed into me quickly as his rapid heartbeat helped the blood be pumped into my mouth.

The two foxes weren’t enough and so I went on the hunt for more. Something bigger. Wolves.

I felt bad, drinking a whole pack of wolves, when the man I love is a wolf. Not the same but still, a wolf. I vow never to drink another wolf, ever again. It was painful to think about.

By the time I had finished my hunt, the sun was coming up. I ran back to the Volturi and said my goodbyes. It ended up being more difficult than I had expected. Aro was making it difficult.

“You’re leaving?”

“Yes. I miss my family and I’m sure they miss me as well.”

Jane came to my side and hugged me. She was one I would actually miss. The two of us had become close and so she was a friend of mine. I felt bad for her… she had told me that she didn’t have any friends besides her brother, Alec. Speaking of him… he was at my side as well.

“Angelina, no… you can’t leave. I’ll miss you so much.”

That boy was not as tough as he put off when I had first met him… no, he was like a child. Always at my side, always asking me out, always telling me how much he cares. It was annoying.

“Sorry, guys. Put I need to go.”

Aro told Alec to back up and Jane just stood there next to me. After telling me farewell and telling me it’s shameful that I had declined his invitation to be a part of the Volturi a few days ago, I was finally able to leave.

The sun was shining brightly and I had to be careful not to let any humans see me walking through it. I had been wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a goldish colored top and a pair of sneakers. It was a rather cute outfit but didn’t do much for covering my skin. My red hair was down and so my face was covered somewhat but not much. It was hard trying to get out of the city unseen.

I ended up stealing a car… I felt bad for it but it’s the only thing I could think to do to get out without going into the sun. The car was nice, a red Lamborghini, and drove easy.

It took till about noon to get to familiar territory; I hadn’t actually been that far away from home. I remember Jane telling me about how they, the Volturi, normally are in Italy but they hadn’t been recently being as they were keeping a close eye on a coven that was near here. She had told me about how Aro thought someone could have bitten a child, creating immortal children, and breaking important laws. The story of the immortal children was horrible. I learned a lot of things from being with the Volturi for that time.

I was now in Forks again. Not yet home but close. I was about three blocks from the High School and stopped at a red light; I took this time to look at myself for the first time in a while. The Volturi didn’t have any mirrors around… something I will never understand. My eyes were nothing like I remember them being when I had left the Cullen’s. They were nothing like the Volturi’s eyes. They were new and beautiful; matching the Cullen family’s in a bright gold color. I loved them.

I heard the honk of a car horn behind me and then noticed the green light in front of me. I was so close to home… only a few more minutes. Oh, how I want to see Seth. To be in his arms again. How I miss him so… I hope he’s happy to see me. I’ll be so much more than happy to see him.

I couldn’t yet see the Cullen house, trees block the view, but I could smell all the Cullens and a few wolves. I was so close. Mere seconds from the driveway.

Author's Note: Hope you all like this chapter! I had fun writing it so please tell me what you think by leaving a comment :)

- Dajah

Love it!

I hope she succeeds in getting back to Seth and the Cullens.  I wonder what the Volturi's real agenda is, and why did they approach her?  Can't wait for the next chapter to see how things turn out!

Chapter Twenty Nine - Reunion

When Alice said that Angelina was coming back I was so happy. I was so worried about her. I didn't like the thought of her being anywhere near the Volturi. The worst thing was that I didn't know if she was ok or nor. I didn't know what they were doing to her. 

Throughout the week that she had been gone, Jake came every one and a while to check in one me. He would also come to see if she had returned yet. Each time he left he would look a little sadder than when he came. He could never stay for long, unless he wanted Sam to be mad at him. None of the pack wanted that, especially with what has happened lately.

Leah on the other hand, had no choice, but to stay at the Cullen's and heal. She is healing fast, but is not at her full health yet. It will take her a few day to a week more to get there. I'd like to say that I'm the only thing keeping her sane at the moment, but I wasn't really sure.

All of the Cullens were extremely worried about her. It was no surprise though. They've known the Volturi longer than I have. They know about all of the things that they are capable of. Emmett was the one that showed it the most though. When we first found out that she was with the Volturi, he would pace constantly. By the end of the week it decreased considerably.

Megan and I started to actually get along. That is, after she realized that we weren't bad at all and she had us confused with Children of the Moon. She was worried about Angelina just like the rest of us. Though at times we had to stop her from running off and getting her. We told her that Angelina would be fine. I doubt everyone fully believe that though. 

I started to blame myself and worrying far to much about how she was. I kept making myself stress more than I should have. I also kept thinking about the worst possible situations that she could be in. Eventually Edward talked to me alone and got me to dial it down. We were all worried about her, but we all showed it and handled it differently.

"She's driving up the driveway."

Edward informed us of her arrival and we all went to the from yard. She pulled into the driveway with a nice, red car. I didn't know a lot of car models so I couldn't tell what kind of car it was. She greeted her new family first. Everyone was so happy to see her.

Emmett immediately went back to joking and teasing. That made her smile and laugh. Carlisle and Esme greeted her like two concerned parents would greet their kid after losing them in a huge crowd. Alice trilled with excitement to have her sister back. Jasper smiled and hugged her without a word. Rose said how glad she was that she was safe. Edward hugged her and told her how he knew she'd be ok and find her way back.

Then she came to me. I hugged her tightly. I was so glad that she was actually here. I missed her sweet voice, soft hair, and cold skin. She was more beautiful than ever. The smell of her both burned and made a sweet sent for my nose. I didn't want to let her go in fear of losing her again. We pulled away to arms length though. Her eyes were now gold, like all the other Cullens. They fit her well and they looked just like the ones in the dream I had of her when we first met. 

"I missed you."

Her voice was as beautiful as before if not more. I smiled brightly. I was so happy to have her back.

"I missed you too. You have no idea how worried I was. I'm just glad you're ok."

She smiled back at me and it was beautiful. I just want to hold her and kiss her. So that is exactly what I did. I kissed her and I almost completely forgot about everyone else. When I pulled away she looked at me shocked and then asked

"What was that for?"

"You're safe and I just really missed you."

She smiled and I smiled right back. She looked behind me at, I'm guessing Megan. She went over to Megan and they stood there a while just staring at each other.

"You stayed. So I'm guessing that they didn't run you off after all." 

Angelina spoke first and she didn't sound surprised at all that her sister had stayed.

"He's not that bad of a guy. I had the wrong image in my head. You were right, he really is a sweet guy."

Megan smiled slightly and Angelina glanced back at me and smiled. I guess she was glad that her sister approved of me. They hugged and then Megan whispered.

"Welcome back."

We all went back into the Cullen's house. Things were so much more relaxed now that everyone wasn't so worried about Angelina. I sat down on one of the couched and Angelina sat down beside me. I automatically put my arm around her.

"So why don't you guys tell her the good news?"

Everything seemed to go back to normal as soon as I said that. Everything seemed so normal. Well, as normal as they can be with me around.

"What good news?" 

Angelina looked at me curiously and wanting answers. 

"The Cullens asked me to join their family. They think it's only fair since you are a Cullen and I am your biological sister." 

Megan answered her question with somewhat of a smile. I could tell that Megan didn't smile much unless Angelina was there. Even then the only smiles she had were partly smiles. 

"Really?" 

Author's Note: Sorry if the chapter is shorter than you are used to. I hope you still like it though. Faster updates! Yay!

Glad to see they have found some happiness, at least for the moment!  I wonder what will happen next?...

Loved it!! That was great! :)

Chapter Thirty – They Are Coming

Seeing Seth was just the most wonderful thing in the world. I missed him so much.

Megan, being a member of the Cullen family that was unexpected.

“Yes, really. Isn’t that great?”

I looked at her and smiled. Great? I guess so. I mean, I missed her so much over the years and having her back is amazing but… do I want her as a Cullen with me? What am I saying? Of course I do! Gosh, Angelina… get a hold of yourself. This is your sister!

I got up and hugged her, pulling my older sister close to me in my arms. With my eyes, I saw nothing but her hair in my face but in my head, I watched the room we stood in. Seth smiled sweetly at us, happy, and Emmett had on his grin. Edward looked off but was smiling and so did Alice. Rose and Jasper looked normal. Carlisle wasn’t in the room anymore; I guess he went to his study, and lastly, Esme was sitting on the chair smiling at me.

Megan’s hold on me was tight and could have been painful if I would have been human still. Once she let go, I looked at her. I looked into her crimson red eyes and frowned. Why are they red? She’s been a vampire much longer than I have… why have mine turned gold before her? Along with Jane and the rest of the Volturi… they still have red eyes too. I don’t understand…

I turned to Edward, knowing he heard my confused thoughts, and gave him a look to tell him I wanted an answer now but he wasn’t there anymore. Now that I’m looking around, neither is Alice. Jasper wore a smile but I could tell he was worried. What’s going on here?

A familiar smell filled my nose. Rosalie scrunched her face up and rolled her eyes as she sat down next to Emmett. Seth looked at the door, waiting for the person coming to knock on it. I was there, with the door open, before the person even had a chance to lift their fist to knock. There in front of me, was Jacob. The werewolf I spoke to just once before. The one that loved the human girl; Bella. The only one that understands.

“Jacob!”

I couldn’t help it. I hugged him. His large body stiffened but ended up hugging me back anyway. I could feel how tight his jaw was when I looked at him. He was not comfortable hugging me… something I’ll need to remember for the future. Seth is the only wolf I can do that to.

“So, you’re finally back, huh? Good. I think Seth was about to lose it”

“Thanks, Jake.”

Seth’s adorable voice rung in my ears as he got up and made his way over to Jacob and me.

“You’re welcome, kid.”

“What happened to not calling me ‘kid’ anymore?”

“Changed my mind.”

The two of them laughed and I couldn’t help but to smile. Seeing Seth happy, made me happy. It was nice to know that at least someone from the pack was still laughing with him. I wonder how the pack is going… are they still planning on attacking? Did they already try? Oh my gosh… what all have I missed?

“Angelina? Sis, you okay?”

Emmett was at my side in an instant; noticing the look on my face. Jasper looked concerned as he felt my change in mood. What can I say? I’m just realizing that I may have left the man I love, my sister, and my new family of sisters and brothers to fight my battles for me. What kind of person am I?

“What’s wrong, A.?”

Rosalie’s voice danced in my ears. Megan and Seth wore almost identical looks of concern but said nothing. I’m guessing they assumed Emmett and Rose’s words already filled the slots for questions at this moment.

Did Seth have to fight his bothers? Did he fight with them? What if they didn’t come yet? What will happen? How could I just leave and not even think about that the whole time I’ve been gone? I’m so selfish… what’s wrong with me?

“Angelina, stop. Everything is fine. The wolves called off the attack so as long as Leah is getting Carlisle’s medical attention.”

Edward’s calm voice filled the room as he slowly made his way down the steps; Alice behind him. Okay, so what happens when Leah is safe and healed? Will they call the attack back on? Will I have to fight Seth’s family? No. I won’t. I won’t fight against the people he loves but… I have to help the people I love as well… what do I do?

Seth’s arms wrapped me up and held me close. I could tell he was arguing with himself over the same things. All the ‘what if’s’ and trying to decide what is the best thing to do. Fight against them, with them, or watch as they fight alone. They all seem like the wrong thing; nothing is right.

“Angelina, listen to me, everything is fine with the wolves right now. That’s not what we need to be worrying about at the moment. There are more important things.”

Edward spoke seriously. I looked at him with confusion. What could be more important than the family being attacked by wolves? What could possibly be higher on the list than that?

“The Volturi are coming.”

Alice’s voice was shaky and Seth’s arms tightened around me. Emmett looked infuriated with the news and began pacing the living room.

“What do they want!? We didn’t do anything!”

“They are coming for Angelina.”

If it was possible, Seth’s grip tightened. He held me so tight yet so gentle; like, a newborn baby. He held me like I was his life which made me smile. I don’t see what everyone is so worried about though, the Volturi aren’t that bad. A little annoying but…

“Aren’t that bad? Angelina, you spent a week with them. How did you not see?”

“See what, Edward? All I saw was that Aro is creepy, Alec is clingy, and Jane is really sweet.”

The room looked at me like I was insane. What was I missing?

“Sis, the Volturi are evil. I don’t know what you saw but Jane is nowhere near sweet.”

Emmett spoke to me like I was a child and it made me roll my eyes at him. I broke away from Seth’s grip and made my way to Alice, who, looked ready to cry with fear.

“What exactly did you see?”

She looked at me, scared, and sighed.

“It was blurry because of Jacob being here. I’ve grown used to Seth… and so I can make out some things with only one wolf around but Jacob being here makes it so hard to see anything…”

“Don’t worry, Alice. It’s okay.”

She sighed again and looked at her husband, Jasper, then back to me.

“Aro wants you to be a part of his guard and Alec was very active in my vision which is strange for him because I normally don’t see too much of him when the Volturi is involved. They usually try to hide him… for the chance of catching people off guard. I don’t understand it at all which is why I’m so worried about it.”

I don’t want to be a part of his guard. I already told him that. Why won’t he leave me alone? And Alec… I already told him that I don’t like him that way. What is with the Volturi men? Why can’t they take no for an answer?

“What was that?”

Edward’s voice was confused and interested. Oddly, he sounded amused with my thoughts. What? What did I say now? Why is everything I say so wrong with these people? Edward chuckled before speaking again.

“No, no, Angelina, you aren’t wrong. I just figured out why they are really coming.”

This time, Seth spoke. It threw me off to hear his perfect voice in the middle of all this.

“And you’re laughing about it? Alice just said it was for Angelina!”

“Calm down, Seth. Really, they won’t hurt her. For once, we actually have nothing to fear.”

Emmett looked confused, as well as everyone else, and Megan spoke what was on the minds of all the Cullens in the room. She asked what the H-E- double hockey sticks Edward was talking about.

“Aro wanting her as part of his guard is only part of the reason. Based on Angelina’s thoughts and memories of her time with them, I’ve got the idea that a big reason they are coming is because Alec has himself a crush.”

He almost couldn’t control his laughter as he spoke about this. What is he laughing at anyway? Is it not possible for someone other than Seth to like me? What’s wrong with me that Alec wouldn’t like me?

“A crush?”

Seth, Emmett, Jasper, and Megan’s voices all chimed together in the same confused question. Emmett and Seth both slightly defensive but Jasper was mostly curious while Megan, well, she was just Megan. She sounded confused and that’s it. Does she not know much about the Volturi too? I mean, I guess I don’t know much about them even though I’ve lived with them for all that time. According to Edward and the rest of them, I’m clueless.

Alice looked over the room then opened her mouth again. This time, she didn’t sound much worried at all. She looked at Emmett and Seth, who were standing directly next to each other, and smiled slightly.

“They will be here tomorrow.”

Author's Note: Hope you liked it! It was fun writing it :) And sorry if its not that great... I'm a little sick and so my focus isn't all that great.

- Dajah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service