The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2520

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! I already have an idea for the next chapter! Yay!

I hope Edward is right that they have nothing to fear.  How far will they go to try to acquire Angelina?  I can't wait to see what happens next!

Chapter 31 – Arguing

It took me a while to realize what Edward was saying. So one of those leeches has a crush on Angelina. I didn’t like it one bit. Now they were coming here to Forks. None of them seemed to realize the danger that she was in. If they find out about us, then they might attack her and the rest of the Cullens. What was I supposed to do? There was no time to do anything; they would be here tomorrow.

All of the Cullens seemed so relaxed for the situation at hand; they didn’t seem to find it the least bit troubling now. I couldn’t get this feeling of uneasiness to go away like the Cullens had. Every time I would try, it would come right back. I should probably talk to Angelina about this.

“Hey, Angelina, can I talk to you?”

She agreed and we headed outside. We walked until we were away from everyone earshot. I turned around and faced her.

“What’s up?”

She sounded so relaxed and happy. I couldn’t help but think that it was adorable. I felt bad, because I was about to ruin her happiness.

“I’m worried about the Volturi coming here. Mostly, because of your safety.”

“Why? You heard Edward; they’re not coming to hurt us.”

I sighed. Of course she didn’t understand; no one had time to explain everything to her. It seemed like I was always the one explaining things to her.

“You’re right about that, but what if they find out about us? They might be furious and attack. I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

“They won’t do that, Seth. They wouldn’t hurt us.”

“Yes they would. Guaranteed. I don’t know as much about the Volturi as the Cullens but I do know one thing, they are not like the Cullens, Angelina. They are ruthless to anyone who stands in their way or breaks their rules. Do you really think they’ll let a relationship between a werewolf and vampire go unnoticed?”

“Yes, I do. I spent a week with them and they are not bad people.”

“They’ve killed countless numbers of vampires for practically no reason at all.”

“And you’re saying that you haven’t?”

I was shocked, I never expected her to say something like that to me. Sure the pack and I have killed vampires but we have always had a proper reason to do so. Her face slowly dropped as she realized what she had just said. I just stood there in shock until she finally spoke.

“Seth, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean that. I didn’t know what I was saying. I’m sorry…”

She looked at the ground. I could tell that she was beating herself up over it. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her lightly. I hated seeing her sad or upset in any way.

“It’s okay, Angie. I know you didn’t mean it; it just took me by surprise is all.”

Angie? Did I just make up a nickname for her? It was simple and it fit perfectly.

“Angie? So you’re calming me Angie now?”

She looked up at me with her golden eyes gleaming. I shrugged.

“Well, I like it.”

She smiled and set her hand on my chest. It was nice. So she liked the nickname I had unintentionally given her. I liked it too.

We decided to stay there for a while. WE talked and sat under one of the many trees. It was nice and reminded me of the dream I had of her when we first met. We laughed and joked around like there was nothing to worry about.

I was holding her in my arms as we were sitting on the ground. She had her head on my chest. Her coldness felt nice. I smiled down at her as she just lay with her eyes closed.

“You know, what I don’t get is why you defended the Volturi as if they were your family.”

I didn’t exactly know why I had said that. It had just popped in my head. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

“Because, they are not bad people. They were really nice to me.”

“Well, they probably didn’t show you their true selves.”

“What are you saying?”

She looked at me a little shocked and hurt for some reason. Why would she be hurt by what I said?

“I’m saying that they aren’t good people. They are actually monstrous people.”

She sat up in a second and looked at me.

“You don’t know that! What if they are actually good people! You haven’t even met them. So you don’t really know!”

“Angie… I…”

She shot up off the ground and was now staring down at me.

“No! You don’t know what they’re like so you can’t judge! What makes you so much better than them?!”

She then stormed off, back to the Cullens’ house.

“Angelina! Wait!.... Angelina!”

Author's Note: HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! WHAT'S UP, PEOPLE!?!?!?!?! Okay, First of all, this is Dajah posting this chapter for Jada. Secondly, We are both really sorry that this chapter took so long to update. Hope you enjoy it!!! and FYI - The next chapter will be started tomorow and hopefully posted within a week or two. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!

- Dajah (On Jada's account)

Yes, yes, yes. I enjoyed reading this one. A. is all mad now... Lol

- Dajah
Thanks and thanks again for uploading for me. Have you uploaded Fugitive? If not I'll do that tommorrow. I finally have time this weekend!
Yeah it's up
This is a difficult situation! Angelina doesn't know the Volturi for who and what they really are, and Seth doesn't trust them at all. I hope they can work things out before the Volturi cause more problems, or is their visit as harmless as the Cullens want to think? It will definitely be interesting to see how things turn out!

Chapter Thirty-Two – Bringing Home a Vampire

“Angelina! Wait!.... Angelina!”

I can’t believe he would say that! Why does everyone have so much hate for them? They don’t know the Volturi. They don’t know Jane and Aro. They don’t know.

I walked and walked and kept on walking. I could hear in the far off distance Seth and Emmett arguing; Seth sounding hurt, Emmett sounding… well… like Emmett. I stopped and looked around me. The trees stood tall above my head and the sun was just at that time of day where it shines down bright, giving its final shine, before it goes down for the night. My skin shinned brightly under the light of the sun. I just can’t seem to get used to that; my diamond-like skin is strangely, the most shocking of the things I’ve been experiencing sense the day I meet Emmett Cullen in the woods that day.

I hope Seth is okay… he seemed upset when I left. Did I hurt him? Should I go back now? Wait, Angelina, he was acting so rude toward Jane and Alec and the rest of them. He was acting like someone else entirely. Like… like he wasn’t Seth. That wasn’t Seth. That was the pack… my Seth wouldn’t be so harsh to someone he didn’t know. I mean, I’m still here… and I wouldn’t be if he had been the type to act and then ask questions. No, he’s not like that. The pack had to have gotten through to him somehow. They had to have…

The sound of a twig snapping made me turn around faster than ever before. My eyes scanned the forest around me and my ears followed. My body was on alert before I could even comprehend what I heard. Vampire reaction time… faster than my mind can handle.

“Relax, Sweetheart. It’s only me.”

The soft, familiar voice came to me before I saw her. From behind the trees, the blonde haired girl approached me.

Jane.

She smiled sweetly at me, lovingly, like a friend.

“Jane!”

I ran to her side, hugging her tightly. It hadn’t been all that long since I had last seen her and the rest of the group but after what I’ve dealt with back home, seeing her was just what I needed. As long as I was there, not one member of the Volturi said one negative thing about the Cullens and within a few hours of being home, I got every name in the book about the Volturi. What does that say about my new family…?

“What are you doing all the way out here?”

She asked with concern and looked into my eyes as she awaited an answer. Her eyes said it all; there is no way she could be a part of something as evil as the Cullens and Seth say she is. The Volturi as good. The police of vampires, is all. Since when are police bad, anyway? I mean, of course there is the bad cop every once in a while but not to the extent they were saying. No way.

“Trying to get away.”

“Already? You just got there.”

And I’m sure if I go back, nothing will have changed. Although… what if I could show them the niceness that Jane carries with her? What if I could make them all see?

“Yeah. The family seems to think that you and the rest of the Volturi are some kind of power hungry monsters but, I know that isn’t true. They wouldn’t listen to me.”

A flash. For a second, only a second, there was a flash of something other than compassion in Jane’s eyes. I couldn’t make it out, couldn’t find it again. The flash was gone.

I continued speaking,

“But I was thinking, what if I took you back to their house? You could show them how nice you really are. They could see how silly they have been acting, how childish, and this could stop.”

Jane smiled at me and told me what a great idea I had, had. We ran. All the way home, we ran.

--------------------

When we arrived back at the house, we found all the Cullens together in the yard. Seth and Jacob were there as well and they seemed to be having some sort of meeting.

“Angelina!”

Seth was at my side the second I came through from the trees. His arms wrapping around me like a fuzzy blanket, I fell into him. His unstable breathing reveled his worry for me and I instantly felt guilty for storming away from him the way I had.

I opened my mouth to tell my Seth that I loved him but before any sound could be released, a huge wolf jumped past me and growled into the woods. Growling at the vampire scent that was just a few trees back. The Cullens went into defense mode and I somehow was moved from my spot to behind Seth. A single word came from the mouths of all the Cullens, in perfect harmony…

“Jane.”

I felt Seth’s grip on me tighten and the huge wolf that was Jacob moved in closer to Jane. He was getting ready to attack her… he was going to end her without even letting her speak! Breaking away from Seth was much easier than I had expected; I was across the yard, blocking Jacob from getting to Jane, in about a second. I can’t let them hurt her. She hasn’t even done anything.

“Angelina, don’t do this! You don’t know her!”

Edward’s voice was all serious as he spoke to me. Like I was a child who had gotten into the cookies I was told not to touch until after dinner. Like I didn’t understand what he was saying. Like I was stupid.

“Neither do you.”

Author's Note: Oh, Dear. Oh, Dear... Oh, Dear... I've done it again, haven't I? I've broken my chapter promises... I'm bad at keeping those. I'm oh so very sorry for not writing this chapter as quickly has you had hoped. I had hoped for a sooner update as well. I won't promise because I tend to mess those up... but, I'm going to try my very hardest to post my chapters faster than this. 

- Dajah

Awesome! Way to leave me to follow this up. Thanks Dajah.
Your welcome :)

Wow!  What a dramatic ending!  Angelina clearly has no clue what Jane (and the Volturi) are really like, except for that brief glimpse maybe.  I can't wait to see what happens next!

Seuqnet du Toit, I would just like to say thank you for actually sticking with this story. I know that it can be hard when updates take so long and it's nice to know that at least one person is still reading. So, thank you. As you know, it is Jada's turn to update and she is currently working on the chapter. 

- Dajah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service