The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2548

Replies to This Discussion

oh boy, I hope she wont attack Bella. someone needs to hold her back. I love this. Emmett's bit made me laugh

Great! I love the way she described Seth. I love how all of them are so far. I love how you get the wolves as perfectly as you get the Cullens.

Thanks, Jada! I try my best to capture the wolves as well as I can. I know vampires are more my thing and thats why it means so much when you say I get the wolves. I'm excited to see what you give everyone for chapter three that will lead me into chapter four :)

- Dajah

I'm working on it right now. It will probably take me some time because of school. I don't know what all it's going to entale but i'm excited to see what i come up with.

Hi Dajah,

its a great chapter. I enjoyed the tension you got into the writing and the way right at the end she suddenly smells Bella's scent.

Best wishes

Chris

Interesting situation!  I am looking forward to see what happens next!

Chapter Three – Changes

I stood there listening to the one sided conversation with Jacob thinking and Edward answering his thoughts. I never liked when they did this because it left everyone out of the loop, searching for answers on what they were talking about.

In one split second the scene changed. Something moved but I couldn’t tell what. Jacob and Edward moved in sync to block Bella from something coming at her. There was a loud crash and Angelina was against the wall and it had a huge hole in it.

She got to her feet and she looked mad with her red eyes glowing like fire. She was after something and she was going to get it one way or another. She tried a different tactic. She ran toward Bella from a different angle, but before she could even get close to her I grabbed her.

I had no clue what I was doing. I was just acting on my wolf instinct. I didn’t want to hurt her but my instinct was telling me to phase and take her down. I didn’t want to hurt anyone.

She was strong, a little too strong for me to handle. Luckily Emmett and Jasper grabbed her too. She squirmed and tried to get free. She slipped of our hold somehow and went for Bella again.

Edward acted fast but not fast enough. When he hit Angelina, Bella flew to the doorway of the kitchen. She hit her spine against the corner of the doorframe.

She let out a gasp of pain and Jacob and Edward were at her side in an instant.

“Bella, are you alright?” Edward asked.

“Fine… Just…. A little… Out of… Breath.” Said Bella still trying to catch her breath.

Angelina must have grabbed a hold of Bella right before Edward hit her and the force of the hit and Angelina throwing her out of reaction to being hit must have sent her flying across the room.

Paul had just pinned her down and she was trying to get free of him.

“Get Bella out of here. We’ll handle your new friend.” Jacob said friend in a disgusted tone.

Edward looked at Jacob like he was thinking about whether he should listen and do what he says or not. He nodded and then grabbed Bella and took her out of the house.

Jacob slowly crossed the room to where Paul, Emmett and Jasper were now holding Angelina. They were holding her much better this time. She couldn’t get away no matter how hard she tried.

Jacob looked at her with anger and a bit of annoyance. He looked like he wanted to make her pay for trying to hurt Bella and that he was going to.

Before he could to anything I stepped in between them.

“Don’t hurt her. She didn’t mean it.”

What was I saying? What was I doing? Was I really protecting a vampire?

“Are you crazy! She almost killed Bella. She’s a danger to us and all of Forks and La Push. She deserves this and so do all the ones like her!” Paul was almost screaming at me from behind.

I looked up at Jake pleadingly. “Pleas don’t do this. She’s just a newborn. She made a mistake. It’s not like you’ve never made a mistake. She doesn’t know how to control herself. She needs to learn. Let her learn and if she still goes after Bella or any other human you can kill her. Not until then.”

He shook his head and sighed “Seth, you know we can’t do that. We came here to take care of this vampire. It’s not just the fact that she attacked Bella. We were ordered to do this. Do you really want to go against Sam?”

I hesitated “N-no…. but we…. we could….” I trailed off I didn’t know what we could do.

Esme cut in, “We could add her to the family. Give her a chance to make a proper start.”

“It could be a possibility. We’d need to discuss it with everyone. So we’ll wait for–“

Carlisle was cut off by a single word spoken in anger. “No.”

“Edward, please. We must at least give this girl a chance. Doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance?” Esme tried reasoning with him but he just wouldn’t hear it.

“I don’t care. I knew it was a bad idea to bring her here while Bella was still here. She shouldn’t have come and whoever changed her shouldn’t have.”

“Please don’t do this to me. Before a few minutes ago I didn’t know what I was anymore. I didn’t know I would lose control after smelling her scent.” Angelina chimed in.

She had a beautiful voice, but it was over taken by a pleading and frightened young girl. She looked up at Edward with sad eyes that looked like she was about to cry. She stopped fighting and they let her go. She was standing tall, but she looked like she was about to run away if anyone tried to hit her.

Edward came and stood in front of her. He looked like he was studying her face intently. He raised his arm as if he was going to hit her or something. She braced herself for what was about to happen. He moved his arm like he was going to hit her, but stopped inches from her face. He looked ashamed of something. He lowered his arm to his side and backed away.

She came out of her offensive position and he said “I’m sorry. I’m ashamed of myself for almost doing that. I’ve worked so hard to try and not be a monster, but I truly am one.”

I wanted to say something to him, but I wasn’t sure what to say. How do you comfort a one hundred year old vampire? I mean he’s not bad, but he’s probably seen and done so much to make him believe he is one even if he’s not. Will that be me one day?

“Thank you Seth. No it won’t.” Edward smiled lightly.

He had read my thoughts and invaded my mind, but it didn’t bother me like it bothered Jake. For once I wanted to know what was in his head. It’s funny how he knows everyone like an open book, but he is so sealed tight. I guess that’s what comes from years of things you regret. Will I one day regret saving this young vampire’s life? Only time will tell I guess.

I liked this girl for some reason. She was beautiful yes, but I saw something more in her. I don’t know what it was that I saw in her, but I do want to find that out. I couldn’t tell anyone about this. They would hate me until the day I die. None of the pack could understand it. I was always the one that accepted the Cullens the most. I couldn’t really explain it myself. If only I could keep this a secret. I know its going to hard, especially when I’m in wolf form.

I mentally shook myself. No. This can’t be happening. I can’t be falling for a vampire, especially one that I don’t know. I’m not, I can’t be. It’s impossible, it’s not right. I won’t accept this. It will go away eventually. Yeah. I’ll just ignore it and the problem will fix itself.

There is only one way to do that. I will do everything I can to stay away from her. Out of sight, out of mind, so they say.

I will not become a victim to this. I will surpass this.

I will not let things change.

Author’s Note: First, I will not be doing this after each of my chapters. Just ones I feel I should say something. Second, I hope you like the story so far and I hope that you like both of our writing styles. I know that two different writing styles can be confusing in a story, but if there is something you don’t understand about any of my chapters please feel free to ask me.

Seth really likes her!  Maybe he sees something in her that the others doesn't.  It will be interesting to see how things turn out!

Great writing, again :) Omg next chapter will be so much fun to write!

Hi there,

I enjoyed the chapter a lot.

Seth is going to have a hard time trying to forget her.

Best wishes

Chris

You know, I always love to read your comments. I'm not sure why but I look forward to when you read and comment. Thank you so much for reading our (Mine and Jada's) story and I'm so glad you like it :)

- Dajah

Aww sweet chapter :) near the end. Seth is willing to save her as he likes her. Paul always was some what a Jerk lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service