The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2560

Replies to This Discussion

Co-writing is SUCH an awesome concept. You really get a feel for all the characters when two people write, because they describe the characters in such different ways!

This story is SUPER suspenseful, and I LOVE IT!

-Nikki

Thanks so much Nikki! That means so much to me.

:) I'm glad you like our story, Nikki

- Dajah

Chapter Four – A Cullen Now

Jacob looked at me like I was a monster or something. What am I saying…? I am a monster! I didn’t dare take a breath with the human girl, Bella, still in the room.

I looked up at Jacob, who was still glaring at me, and prepared myself for the worst. His fists balled up and he glared at me with an uncontrollable fire burning through his eyes. He’s going to hit me. He’s going to do it… what do I do? Take it. Just take it, Angelina. You deserve it. You tried to drink that girl’s blood.

I decided to close my eyes but before I could get them to close, there was a big figure standing between Jacob and me. The figure had its back to me but I could see his tattoo. The tattoo that all of the three men that came flying through the front door earlier shared. Jacob stood in front of me and the second guy was somewhere behind me and the two men who were holding me way tighter then they had to be.

It’s the third guy…

He began talking to Jacob about me. Defending me.

I can’t believe it. How could he defend me after I had done what I did? He should be standing there, his fists balled up, his eyes a burning flame, tight jawed, and glaring just like his friend Jacob. Why wasn’t he?

He looked intent on getting Jacob to back off.

“Don’t hurt her. She didn’t mean it.”

His voice sounded pained yet determined.

‘Don’t hurt her… don’t hurt her… don’t hurt her…’

I heard his voice saying this over and over again in my head. It was so sweet. He was the only one here who seemed to trust me. He shouldn’t but it still felt nice to know that someone here did. I watched as him and Jacob spoke to each other but couldn’t hear a thing. ‘Don’t hurt her’ still rang in my mind, blocking out all other sound. I don’t want to hear arguing between people, I didn’t want to hear guy two and Edward talk about how much I shouldn’t be here, I didn’t want to think about all the people here that wanted me dead. Guy three and his incredibly wonderful voice… that’s what I want to be thinking about.

“Edward, please. We must at least give this girl a chance. Doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance?”

A woman’s voice brought me out of my trace. She spoke to Edward with concern in her eyes. It was the woman who stood with the man who had short blonde hair. The one who looked cute with that man. I wish I knew all these people’s names…

“I don’t care. I knew it was a bad idea to bring her here while Bella was still here. She shouldn’t have come and whoever changed her shouldn’t have.”

Edward was defensive. I could see it all over him. It was even in his voice… the way he spoke, it sounded like he wanted nothing more than to get me away from him and the human girl named Bella. He didn’t care about if I was killed by someone or something… I guess there are vampire killing wolves out there? He didn’t care about any of that. He just didn’t care about anything but that human girl. He must love her… a lot. But even if he was mad, he was still capable of understanding. Right? He had to be… this man was my only chance. Whatever words had been spoke between guy three and Jacob, I was saved from Jacob. But not Edward. He wanted me gone… no matter what.

He had to love the human. Bella. He had to love Bella more than anything. Why else would a vampire protect someone with a blood scent like that?

If he can love her with that much passion… he had to be a good guy. Somewhere. Under all the defensive actions and manners. Under the death glares and heated words. He had to be a caring, understanding, and helpful guy. There just had to be…

“Please don’t do this to me. Before a few minutes ago I didn’t know what I was anymore. I didn’t know I would lose control after smelling her scent.”

I had to try something. Fighting off Emmett and the tall blonde, curly haired man just wasn’t working and this man… Edward… he was my only hope. I looked at him with wishful eyes as he stared at me with the plainest face. Yet, it held a lot of emotion.

He came towards me, standing in front of me. The way Jacob had before guy three stood in front of him. He stared at me for a moment then raised his hand at my face.

Trying to look brave, I stood tall. Even if my thoughts give me up, I’m going to at least look the part. My body stiffened when his went up, ready to strike me.

Don’t hurt her

Where was guy number three now?

Just take it. It’s only one smack… it can’t be that bad. You are a vampire. Just take it… just take the pain of being hit. It’s deserved. You deserve it…. Where is it?

I looked at his hand that should have met my face by now. It hovered next to my face.

He had stopped. He didn’t hit me. Why?

His hand lowered and my body relaxed.

“I’m sorry. I’m ashamed of myself for almost doing that. I’ve worked so hard to try and not be a monster, but I truly am one.”

Edward looked as sad as he spoke. His face dropped and he turned away from me. Even after he had just tried to hit me… tried to hurt me… I couldn’t help but feel bad for him.

There must be something hidden. So many hidden thoughts that no one but him could hear.

He’s a mind reader… in on everyone’s thoughts. He can hear their worries and fears. He knows what stresses who out and who loves who for what reasons. He knows everything about everyone around him yet, from what I could tell by the pained look on his face, no one knows much about him.

“Thank you Seth. No it won’t.”

Edward spoke with a slight smile on his face. His gaze was toward… the third guy…

Seth… is that his name?

Edward walked away, going upstairs with his human who had been brought back in the house by the short girl with spikey brown hair. I stood there, not knowing what to do.

I watched as the third guy, Seth… maybe…

He looked at me then looked down. He looked conflicted with something. He rolled his eyes at the ceiling before turning and walking outside with Jacob and guy two following close behind him. Guy two glared at me as he walked out the door.

I couldn’t help but run out after them. I had to know for sure his name. I had to talk to him. I couldn’t let him just walk away like that.

“Wait!”

I called out and all three of them stopped and turned to look at me. Not expecting the suddenness of their stops, I ran right into the third guy’s chest. He was warm. I looked up at him and his face was even more perfect up close than it was from a distance. He looked at me as if he hadn’t ever seen a girl before in his life. Confused and curious yet excited and happy.

Before I could react to anything, I was on the ground. A huge wolf stood above me.

“Paul, no!”

The third guy yelled at the huge wolf that was on top of me and almost instantly, he was a wolf and had tackled the one that had me pinned down.

He had turned into a wolf.

Werewolves…

The wolves that killed vampires were werewolves

The two of them rolled into the woods after a very fast series of biting and clawing. I sat up but stayed on the ground as I watched Jacob run after them. Not speaking a word before entering the dark forest.

I sighed. I guess talking to him wasn’t going to happen…

Getting up, I brushed the leaves out of my hair and walked back into the house. Maybe it’s time that I meet everyone and get to know some names.

When I walked in, Emmett smiled. He didn’t look like he was mad at me like I thought he would.

Edward was back downstairs, with Bella, sitting on the couch.

Emmett came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. His face was serious and he looked into my eyes like he was looking for something in them. A smile crept across his face and his eyes sparkled.

“Welcome to the family!”

He yelled suddenly. A large goofy grin on his face as he hugged me tightly.

The family? So, these vampires were all family?

I smiled up at him when he let me go.

“You’re a Cullen, now.”

My smiled widened. I don’t know exactly what it means to be a Cullen or what any of my new family member’s names were but, I think it’s going to be wonderful. I have somewhere to call home and a new name to go along with everything else that was new today.

Angelina Nicole Adkins Cullen.

Author's Note:  I understand that I put a Author's Note on almost all my chapters... I'm sorry about that. Just wanted to say that school has started for me and right now, things are easy but when things start to get more tough, chapters will likely not be up daily like they have so far. If they did, they would be really short chapters and I don't like to post short chapters. Anyways, Thank you for reading and don't forget comments :)

- Dajah

Thank you, Sparky :)

Awesome! I love the way you are capturing Seth!

Thanks!

Great chapter!  Can't wait to see what happens next!  I hope Angelina gets the chance to speak to Seth!  She seems to fit in with the Cullens very well!

Thank you very much :) I'm glad your enjoying it :)

I hope they take her out to hunt soon!!!

Great chapter.

Best wishes

Chris

wow I liked her view of things :)

Chapter Five – The Fight

We decided to leave the Cullen’s house, because we didn’t have a job to so anymore.

Not long after we got to the bottom of the steps we hear her yell.

“Wait!”

All three of us stopped and turned to face her. She ran into me with such force that if I was human we both would have been on the ground.

Her skin was ice cold against mine. It was a different feeling, but it felt nice. How her cold, rock hard skin contrasted with mine.

She looked up at me with curiosity and bewilderment. It reminded me of a child seeing something absolutely beautiful for the first time.

She was beautiful. Even though her eyes were red they were gorgeous. Her pale skin and red hair made them look even more amazing. I couldn’t help but smile a little bit.

Wait. What was I thinking? She’s a vampire. Even if we could be together it would never work. Why did she, of all things have to mesmerize me?

In what seemed like a matter of seconds Paul had phased and was on top of her.

I heard myself yell “Paul No!”

I phased and tackled him, getting him off of her. We ended up rolling into the woods. I didn’t want Angelina to see this.

You don’t want her to see this?! What is wrong with you?! She is a leech! She should have been gone from the moment we walked through that door!

Paul was screaming at me through his mind. Somehow I had forgotten that he could hear my thoughts in wolf form.

She’s a Cullen now Paul. We can’t hurt them. She is just a newborn. She doesn’t understand things yet.

We were circling each other now. I didn’t want to hurt him, but for some reason what he said about her made me mad.

Paul had his teeth bared at me. It was obvious that he was infuriated with me.

You bet I am! I don’t know what made you protect her in there or just now, but I know it’s more than her being a Cullen!

I hated hearing him scream in my head. It made me uncomfortable. Every time I heard his voice screaming in my head I’d whimper.

I wasn’t a fighter unless I had to be and he knew that.

I care about her. She’s a Cullen now and if that means I have to protect her from you so that the treaty isn’t broken then fine.

You little weasel! She could have been gone by now, but you had to step up and be mister hero for her! She is a leech! Nothing more! They don’t deserve a second chance!

She was human Paul. She didn’t have a choice in this matter. You hear her, she didn’t even know what she was before a few minutes ago. Just because a human has been changed doesn’t mean that they don’t have a heart or a soul anymore.

I tried my best to keep calm, but he was just making me mad.

Enough! Both of you stop! She is a Cullen now. We can’t hurt her. Paul, if you want to break the treaty then you can go up there and fight all the Cullens to the death. Otherwise, I expect you to behave yourself.

Jake’s voice barked in both of our heads. His voice was steady and stern. It made me slink back down.

He continued, Now if you two are done, we need to be heading back.

Jake and Paul started towards Emily’s house. Before following them I looked back at the Cullen’s house. I didn’t know whether to be ashamed of what I did or be happy that I protected her.

When we got back to Emily’s and phased human, Paul pulled me aside before I could go inside.

He said “Listen, I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing or why you’re acting so weird, but I will find out. Even if I have to follow you around or phase every time you do, I will.”

He walked inside, but I stayed outside. What was I going to do? I can’t keep this from him forever. If he finds out he’s going to tell everyone else. Leah will be so disappointed in me. Sam and Jake would be too. Paul will probably hate me forever. Would anyone be on my side? What if I have to leave the pack because of it? I didn’t want to do that.

Will I really have to avoid Angelina as much as possible? I didn’t want to do that, but I have to for my sake and hers.

I went inside and Jake was explaining what happened.

He finished by saying “Now the newborn is a Cullen. We can’t touch her unless we want to break the treaty. We almost had her, but they added her to the family even though she attacked Bella.”

I found myself saying “Her name is Angelina.”

Author’s Note: Sorry this chapter is so short. I really wasn’t sure where to end it so I ended it at a safe spot.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service