The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2548

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome job, Jada!

Thanx for the update!

This situation is very difficult for the pack and the Cullens.  Luckily Carlisle is willing to help them.  I wonder if Emily is upset because they kicked Seth out, or because of the reason for him being kicked out, or is she upset because she must play messenger, which puts her in the middle of the situation.  I liked the way you portrayed the reactions of the different members of the family!  It suits their characters!  I can't wait for the next chapter!

aww poor Emily :( she is the only one out of the pack's mates or La Push members that is sad to see Seth go. I feel so bad for Seth

Chapter Fourteen – Rage

A depressed looking women stood in the doorway while she held a suitcase. She looked up at Seth, who stood at the bottom of the steps with me, and her eyes widened as they landed on me. I looked down and sighed which got a reaction out of Seth. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it as Carlisle took the case from the women.

“Thank you, Emily. It was nice of you to bring this to him.”

I looked back up to the women named Emily. She looked nice but still very saddened as she stood there, staring past Carlisle and over to Seth. Seth let go of my hand and finished his way down the steps to the door.

“Thank you so much, Emily.”

He took the case from Carlisle as he spoke.

“You’re welcome, Seth. I also brought a basket of muffins for you… and Sam wanted me to give you this. He said it was important that you read it as soon as possible.”

She handed Seth a basket over flowing with the biggest muffins I have ever seen along with a small piece of white paper that was folded into a square. He took both of them and gave the women a hug before she turned around and left.

“Do you want help to carry that stuff upstairs?”

I brought Seth out of his daze and he turned to look at me.

“Uh, no. I got it. But, can you take the muffins to the kitchen for me?”

“Of course.”

I bounced down the last few steps and grabbed the basket off of him before walking towards the kitchen with it. The muffins that lay so neatly in this basket are the biggest things I have ever seen!

I sat them down on the counter in the kitchen then plopped myself down on the couch in the living room.

“Hey, Angelina.”

“Oh, Hey, Emmett. What’s up?”

Emmett sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He is so big compared to me. I think I might be the smallest one in this house….

“Nothing. Living life, watching football, talking to my newest little sis.”

He smiled and it made me smile in return. He seems to be so fun-loving and I like that. Emmett Cullen will be a good big brother. I can feel it.

“Sounds like fun.”

“Oh, you know it.”

From upstairs we heard a low growl that sounded like it came from Seth. It sounded angry… something I had never heard from him before. What’s wrong?

I looked at the stairs, like it was going to give me any information, and sighed. Edward came in the room and looked at me and a conflicted look before speaking.

“It has to do with the note he was given.”

That was all he said before going outside and leaving. I could hear his car starting meaning, he was going to see Bella. Edward never used his car unless that was the case. Something I learned early on.

I started to stand up so I could go check on Seth when he came down the stairs in a rage and stormed out the front door. For the second I saw him, he didn’t look like Seth. He looked a… trembling monster.

I ran out the door and followed him. He stood in the middle of the front yard, shaking like a wild man, and staring at the ground. I could tell he knew I was on the porch watching but he ignored me. I moved to go over to him and was stopped by a large hand, Emmett.

“Let me go! I have to make sure he’s okay!”

“Angelina, no. I can’t let you do that. He’s in a rage… it’s not safe for you.”

“I don’t care!”

I pulled myself away from him and ran over to Seth’s side. His shaking seemed to slow a little when I touched his shoulder but not much. Not enough to bring him back to the Seth I remember.

“Seth… What’s wrong?”

“Back up!”

His voice was just as shaky as his body. He sounded like a stranger; like he was a completely different person than the man I met before. Like he carried just as much hate as the other wolf that was here before.

“Seth…”

“Get away from me!”

“But…”

“No!”

I could feel my eyes becoming harder. I was going to cry again and I hated it. Dry sobs started and before I could open my mouth to speak again, I heard Edward’s voice yell Emmett’s name and I was pulled away from Seth. All within four seconds, I was on the ground with Emmett and Seth was a wolf that was running away from the house, into the woods. The dry tears rolled and Emmett held me close to him. Edward showed up a few seconds later with hurt eyes.

“He didn’t mean to hurt her.”

“I don’t care if he meant to hurt her or not! That dog nearly ripped her head off! What’s he thinking!?”

“Right now, that he hates himself… He’s mad at himself for not pushing Angelina away from him before he phased but he couldn’t risk hurting her by doing so. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have been able to warn you of when it would happen. He called for me to save her. He cares about her.”

I curled myself tighter into Emmett’s arms. It’s my fault! Everything is my fault! No… It’s those dumb wolves’ fault. What did they say to him to hurt him so badly? Nothing anyone does is bad enough to cause that much hurt as a punishment. If he likes me, he likes me. Why should it matter to them!?

I got up and started running, following the scent of my Seth. Not the one he just ran but the one that he came from earlier. I’m going to La Push to give his ex-pack members a visit. They have some explaining to do.

Author's Note: I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that this chapter took soooooooooooo long for me to post. I truely am. I really hope you enjoyed it though and thank you for sticking with it.

- Dajah

I loved the chapter - so much going on.

I'm pleased that Seth did try to protect her. I'm worried what will await her in La Push.

Best wishes

Chris

Awesome chapter! Can't wait to start working on the next chapter!

aww poor Angelina and Seth :(

Exciting new chapter! I wonder what was said in the letter that made Seth so upset, and what is going to happen to Angelina if she reaches La Push? Can't wait for the next chapter!

Chapter Fifteen – The Treaty

I took the basket of muffins with the note from Emily and gave her a hug. She left and i started out the door after her. She looked so sad. Did she know what the note said? Either way i felt terrible. I couldn't help but think that this was my fault.

"Do you want help to carry that stuff upstairs?"

I looked up at Angelina. I had almost forgotten that there were others in the room with me.

"Uh, no. I got it. But can you take the muffins to the kitchen for me?"

I took the note from the basket before she took it to the kitchen. I then headed upstairs with my suitcase and the letter. I set the suitcase against the wall in Angelina's room and sat on her bed with the letter in my hand. I stared at it for a moment. Did i really want to read it? What if it was something bad? I really didn't have a choice did I? I finally decided to open it.

I opened it with great care. I could tell that the letter was written by Sam because of his surprisingly neat handwriting.

Seth,

Many things have happened today, because of your little incident. We have yet to decide when, if at all, you will be allowed to rejoin us. What you have brought upon us is an abomination and treason to the pack. We can not let this go on for very long. I feel it is important to inform you that, this is nothing against you, but rather what you have caused and created.

Sam

I growled. I couldn't help it. How dare he say that! An abomination?! Treason?! What did he mean by not letting it go for long? He can't do anything! What i have caused?! How dare he accuse me for all of this! How dare he say that!

I stormed out of the room, shaking, with the note still in my hand. I ran past Angelina and out the front door. I stopped in the middle of the yard. I didn't want her to see this, but where was i going to go? I knew she was on the porch staring down at me. I was in so much rage that i didn't really care.

She came and touched my shoulder. She asked what was wrong. She shouldn't be near me.

"Back up!"

I didn't want to yell at her, but I didn't know what to do. I needed Edward. I needed him to tell her to back away from me, to tell her the danger. Why wasn't Emmett doing anything? He knew very well what was happening.

She spoke again, still trying to calm me down.

"Seth..."

"Get away from me!"

I yelled at her again. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't want to push her away in case i accidentally hurt her in that way.

"But..."

"No!"

Why wasn't she listening to me? I desperately needed her to listen to me. Oh no. I felt the phase coming. My blood rising, the shaking turning into trembling, the shifts of every bone is my body. They were all signs telling me that i was about to phase. Not now, not with her so close.

Edward! Get her away from me! Grab her before it happens! Now!

I couldn't understand what was going on around me anymore. All I knew is that after I phased, I ran into the trees on instinct alone. I curled down on the ground. They deserve the right to hurt me. I'm terrible. I should have pushed her away form me, but i didn't want to hurt her like that. I did hurt her though. I'm a monster for it.

No! I am going to take care of this. I am going to get to the bottom of this. I was going to find out what they were planning on doing. I stood up and started running. I headed towards Emily's house. They were probably all still their. No better way to spend their time I guess. When i got there i phased human and put on my spare pair of shorts that I had in the bushes.

I walked into the door and saw Angelina in front of the whole pack.

"Angelina! What are you doing here?"

I pulled her away from them.

"I... I wanted to help. I wanted to find out what their problem was."

I shook my head.

"That's what they wanted. You just broke the treaty. Now they can attack you and the rest of the Cullens at any time."

I looked over at Paul and he looked like he was about to attack. I then continued.

"Go. Get out of here. Run back to the Cullens as fast as you can and tell them that the treaty is broken."

She glanced back at the pack.

"No. I'm not leaving you."

In one swift movement I moved her behind me and pushed Paul across the room. I looked back at her.

"Go."

She did as I said and ran out of the house. Paul growled and I turned to look at him.

"Do you really want to start this again?"

As he spoke, he stood up and didn't take his eyes off of me.

"You can't do this."

I was looking at Paul, but I spoke to everyone.

"I think we can. Your little bloodsucker just broke the treaty."

He seemed to be happy about that. Now he can likk her like he wanted to in the beginning. I growled at him.

"I won't let you touch her!"

"I'm sure you won't, lover boy."

"What would you do if someone wanted to hurt Rebecca?"

He stopped dead in his tracks. His face sank. Rebecca was one of Jake's older sisters, but she was also Paul's imprint. He pinned me against the wall and had his hand tightly around my neck.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!"

"You'd kill... anyone... that tried... it. She's not... my imprint... but... that's my... situation."

I just barely managed to choke the words out. He let me go.

"You little punk. What game are you playing?"

"I'm not playing a game. I'm trying to protect someone i care about."

I was rubbing my neck where Paul had been squeezing it. It really hurt. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Leah lunge at me. I dodged her and ran out the door. I went into the trees and phased. I started running back to the Cullens' house.

If they were gong to act like this than fine. It seemed like they were forcing me to choose a side. If i had to I'd choose the Cullens after all of this. I needed to protect Angelina no matter what.

When i got to the Cullens house i went straight to Edward.

"Why didn't you stop her?"

Author's Note: Sorry for such the long wait. I've been so busy this year. Thank you for still keeping with it though. I know it means a long to Dajah and it means a lot to me too. Thank you so much for all your support. I will try to update my chapters faster. Thank you.

Oh no!  What will they do now?

Great chapter! Hehe, I'm excited. I shall write (or at least start to write...) the next chapter when I get home tomorrow :) Lol. I gotta idea already

oooh tension!! poor Seth, I hate Paul, in this lol, He is not understanding, he has Imprinted so he should know how it feels to care for someone you love and want to protect them. Sam should too, it's not Seth's fault Angelica is a Vampire. Please update soon and love the cliffie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service