The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2575

Replies to This Discussion

Wow that was unexpected! A really interesting turn in the plot.

Emmett - he is so funny. And so scared of Rose.

ooooh this is interesting, I gather it was her sister who hurt Leah and Seth before. Interesting, nice twist

Hmph. I just never know with this story. Big sister? How is that even possible? Wait, maybe it is. Idk. I NEED AN UPDATE LIKE NOW!

Chapter Twenty Three – Siblings

All of the Cullens, along with Jake, Quil and Embry came back into the house soon after running after the vampire. What was going on?

"We have a new guest."

Edward answered my thought plainly. New guest? What was he talking about? My question was answered shortly after thinking it. After all the Cullens had returned the vampire girl came in. I jumped off the bed that was set up for me. That was a bad idea, because as soon as my feet hit the floor, my ribs hurt. I winced in pain and Angelina was beside me in a second. I looked over at the vampire girl and then glanced at Leah. She was still unconscious and I didn't like this vampire being in the same room as her. I looked back at the girl before speaking.

"What is she doing here?"

"Seth, this is my sister Megan."

I looked at Angelina. I was utterly shocked. How could she be her sister? Angelina was so sweet and she seemed so evil. It didn't fit at all.

"Her? How can she be your sister?"

"It's called having the same parents. You should really learn how siblings work, mutt."

Hearing her, I mean Megan's voice made me growl. He was rude and a bit sarcastic towards me. She had no right to talk. She was the one that hurt and almost killed my sister. I have never hurt Angelina and I don't plan to.

"Seth, don't"

Angelina put her hands on my arm to try and comfort me. She must think that I'm going to attack Megan. I'd love to, but there are a few problems with that. One, I'm in no condition to fight and two, I don't think I could hurt Angelina like that. I looked down at her and smiled a bit.

"I'm not going to try and attack her, but you have to understand that I'm not going to get along with her. She almost killed my sister."

"She wouldn't tell me anything about where Angelina was!"

I looked over at Megan and she looked like he was getting annoyed. I knew she probably wasn't going to listen to anything that I said, but my instinct kept pushing me to try.

"She didn't know anything! You attacked her and almost killed her for not knowing anything! You can't expect me to think that that was justified!"

"She's a mutt and I didn't are about how many mutts I'd have to kill to get the information I wanted! I was not letting you mutts hurt my sister!"

Se yelled right back at me. I growled at her and I could feel my hands starting to shake. I knew it would be bad for me if I phased, but I isn't care right now.

"She is not a mutt! You didn't want us to hurt Angelina, but you go and almost kill my sister! The pack has never laid a hand on her! Why do you even care? What are you even doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, mutt. I'm here, because I'm the one who changed her. The day she was fully changed, you mitts took her away."

"We didn't take her. One of the Cullens found her in the woods. How could you take away her life like that? How could you have taken away all her potential in her human life? How is any of that justified?"

"Because someone did the same to me!"

"How is that right though? Just because someone did it to you doesn't mean you had to do it to her."

I thought it was such a selfish thing to do. To change Angelina just because she was changed. I had stopped shaking and had calmed down considerably, but I wasn't so sure about Megan.

"It's ok Seth. If I hadn't of been changed I wouldn't have met you."

Angelina's voice broke into the sea of anger between Megan and I. I looked down at her and she smiled up at me. She was so adorable that I couldn't help, but smile back. I guess that was one good thing that came from all of this.

"What is this? Angelina, you can't honestly say that this mutt means something to you. He's a sniveling dog, just like the rest of them. He'll kill you the moment he gets the chance."

Megan's word were harsh and judging. I looked down at Angelina to see what she would do. She was looking at the floor now. I couldn't see her face or the emotions on it. She looked up at her sister and shrugged.

"I can't say doesn't mean something to me. He's not a mutt or a dog. He's the sweetest and most caring guy I have ever met. I know for a fact that he would never hurt me on purpose. I also know that he would never let anyone hurt me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, he's important to me and I love him and I know that he loves me."

By the time she had finished speaking, she was looking at me again an smiling. I smiled back at her. I did love her and I was glad that she knew it. I found myself looking into her red eyes that now had a tiny hint of gold in them. It wasn't much, but I could just barely see it. Megan's harsh, critical laugh broke the moment between us. We both turned our attention back to her.

"You have got to be kidding me. Do you really think he feels that way? He's lying to you. He's waiting for the moment that your guard is down. Do you really think he'll choose you over his pack? Get real. This isn't some fairy tale and he's not your prince charming. He'll turn on you the second he gets the chance. Just wait, you'll see."

"N-no. Y-you're wrong."

Angelina's voice was shaky. Was she really believing what Megan was saying? If never do anything to hurt her. I glared at Megan for a second and then focused my attention on Angelina again. I stepped closer to her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Are you ok Angelina?"

She nodded, but didn't look at me. That had me worried. Did she really think that I would do that or harm her in any way?

I heard Leah starting to move. I automatically moved to the bed she was laying on. I didn't want her to try and attack anyone. She slowly woke up and looked up at me from where she was laying. Her gaze then shifted past me an I'm guessing at Megan, because she growled defensively and shot up. That was a bad idea, like when I had jumped off the bed. She winced in pain just like I had. Her hands started to shake.

"Leah, don't do anything like what you're thinking. She's Angelina's sister."

"So? Why should I care? They're both bloodsucking leeches. Neither of them are of importance to me."

She growled with such fierceness that it scared me. She was probably recalling when Megan had attacked and almost killed her.

"You care, because you care about me."

Author's Note: Sorry it took a while to upload this. I do hope you like it though. Thanks for reading!

This is a very difficult situation for Seth and Angelina now that both their families are involved.  It makes trust a very difficult thing.  Will Seth and the Cullens be able to keep the peace in this situation, and what was Megan's real motivation for changing her own sister?  Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one!  Please update soon!

Wow! Great job, Jada! Loved it!

Hoew horrible to have you families fighting with each other like that happy for the other one to die.

Chapter Twenty Three – Getting Away

“You care, because you care about me.”

Seth spoke calmly to Leah… his sister… but I could tell he was worried about what she might do.

“Urgh. Seth, I really hate when you-“

Her voice faded off. Well, in my mind at least. I looked at her, seeing her mouth moving and then watching Seth’s move as the two of them spoke to each other. What happened? Why can’t I hear them?

“I took your sense of hearing. All you can hear is my voice and your own.”

I quickly spun around and faced Megan, my sister, the one I haven’t seen since I was ten and she was seventeen. Now, with me being sixteen forever, she’s still a year older than me.

“Why would you do that?”

“So that you would listen to me.”

Seth was at my side in an instant. I could feel his hand on my shoulder and saw his mouth moving out of the corner of my eye. He was talking to me but I have no idea what he’s saying. I could never read lips.

“Oh yeah, they can still hear us. And I can hear them. You just can’t.”

Megan’s smirk annoyed me. As much as I missed her, I didn’t miss this version of her. She isn’t the same Megan I knew before. What happened to her in the past six years? What changed? Besides the fact that she was changed into a vampire.

I watched as Emmett and Edward talked. Emmett was yelling, I can see it in his face, but Edward spoke calmly and Jasper just stared at us as he seemed to be trying to control someone’s emotions. Seth’s maybe? Carlisle was at Leah’s side, watching Megan and I, but also trying to make sure she was okay. Esme was helping him and Alice was over in the corner with Rose. The two of them seemed to be trying to control each other from going after Megan.

“Oh blah, blah, blah. She can’t hear you so I really wish you would just shut up already.”

Megan spoke coldly in my direction but was talking to Seth.

“Give me my hearing back!”

“Why? So that you can continue to be brainwashed by this mutt? And then what, Angelina? I won’t let him kill you. I won’t let any of these mutts hurt you.”

Seth yelled. I could see the veins in his neck as he kept himself from moving out of the spot he was in. His body began shaking and I turned to face him. Holding onto his arm didn’t seem to help anymore so I have to do something. I kissed him. Softly and only on the cheek but it was enough to get him to at least look at me which, calmed down the shaking some.

Suddenly, my hearing was back and the room went from silent to booming.

Emmett was yelling profanes at Megan, Seth was growling and the pack were growling, Carlisle was speaking calm doctor type things to Leah, Alice and Rose were yelling at each other to calm down, Edward was trying to calm the whole room down. The only silent one was Jasper.

But, before I could do anything, I was dragged away from it all and up a tree. Megan held onto my arm and held me close the way she did the first time she ever climbed a tree with me. I remember that day. I was nine at the time and she was fifteen when she let me up in the tree. Although, I didn’t get a moment to do it myself. She held onto me the whole time, making sure I didn’t fall.

“What are you doing, Megan?”

“How could you kiss him!?”

I rolled my eyes and jumped from the tree. I’m still stronger than everyone else and that doesn’t un-include Megan. I ran to Emmett’s arms and let him hold me. Looking into the windows, I saw Seth who was sitting on his bed thing with Esme holding him there.

“I kissed him because I love him!”

“Well he doesn’t love you, Angelina!”

I watched as Seth ripped away from Esme, wince, and make his way out the door to my side. He looked mad but had calm eyes. He didn’t yell as he spoke to my sister.

“Yes I do. I love her more than anything. Hurting her isn’t even in my vocabulary and completely impossible for me to do. Maybe if you would calm down and listen you would know that.”

“Stop lying because you can’t fool me like you did her. She’s still just a kid and I won’t let you take advantage of that.”

She turned to me before continuing.

“Don’t fall for it. You’re my baby sister… do you really think I would hurt you? No. I love you and I want you safe. That’s why I’m here. I came to find you. To make sure you were safe. I know I left when you needed me most as a human but I’m back and I’ve learned some things. One being you can’t trust werewolves. They are evil beings, Angelina. I’ve watched them kill. I’ve watched them lie. I’ve watched as they took advantage of the young girls mind. He will hurt you. That mutt will kill you at the moment he feels it’s safest for him. Listen to me…”

No… Seth isn’t like that. Seth is nice. Seth is… different.

“N-no. S-Seth isn’t l-like that…”

Megan gave me the look that I remember from the last time she told me bad news. The day she told me that our parents were dead she gave me that very look. The one that said ‘I hate to tell you this but…’ and I hated it. I looked down. Unable to handle seeing her look or Seth’s eyes.

Megan has never lied to me before... so what if she's right? What if Seth is planning to hurt me? What if I'm just a game to him? But...

“Angelina, don’t listen to her. I would never hurt you.”

I could feel my throat burning but it was different than before when I was thirsty. I could feel pressure behind my eyes even though I can’t cry tears. Emmett’s arms tightened around me I turned around into his embrace. For the second time today, I cried into his shoulder.

“Angelina…”

Seth’s sweet voice spoke softly. His warm hand touched my shoulder and I broke.

“No!”

I couldn’t think of anything else to say before running. Ripping away from Emmett’s arms and Seth’s touch, I ran. Through the wooded forest until I got to what I think was Canada. There, I stopped and sat against a tree. It was dark and there was no one around so I let myself dry cry.

Seth isn't like what Megan says. She had to have saw something different... a different type of werewolf. Seth wouldn't ever hurt me like that. He wouldn't kill me. He loves me... right? But why would Megan lie to me? She's my big sister. She has never lied to me before. Not about important things at least. And that look she gave... the same one she gave when she told me our parents had died...

A hand touched my shoulder from behind and I stood up quickly. A girl with dark red crimson eyes stared at me. She wore a dark cloak which, in the moonlight, made her blonde hair stand out. She was just slightly taller than me but I could still look straight into her eyes.

“Excuse me, dear. Are you alright?”

She was a vampire. It wasn’t hard to spot. Her eyes exactly like Megan’s and mine.

“I-I’m fine.”

She didn’t look convinced as I diverted my gaze from her.

“Are you sure? What’s your name?”

“A-Angelina. Angelina Cullen.”

The red eyes in front of me widened some before a small smile arose on her thin lips.

“I’m Jane. Would you like to meet the rest of my coven?”

I’m not sure what a coven was… but I have nothing better to do right now. I’m not going back to that house right now and this Jane girl doesn’t seem too bad. Why not?

“Sure. Lead the way.”

And then we started to run through the darkness of the night.

Omg! Awesome! Epicness!

Oh no!  The Volturi!  This could really complicate things!

Thanks for the quick follow up!  Can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh boy, I thought Megan was bad, but the Volturi are worse. Oh boy

Hi,

what does Jane want now? Why would she be interested? I guess they may have heard about the talents and come to try to recruit new guards.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service