The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2576

Replies to This Discussion

But has he imprinted? May be not maybe it's just first love the normal way, nothing super natural?

I like the vivid pictures you wrote in the dream section of the chapter. And Seth confusion, leaving the reader confused and wanting more. It was a good reply to the previous chapter.

Best wishes

Chris

Awesome job! I find myself wanting more and more and its funny cause I'm wanting the next chapter which, I write. Lol. I can't wait to see what else happens with Seth :)

- Dajah 

Thanks. Me too. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Seth is so in love with her!  How sweet!  But of course it will bring about some more complications!  I can't wait to see how things will turn out!

Chapter Eight – Edward’s Talk

Seth…

So that is his name. Guy number three is Seth and he’s all I have been able to think about.

We only talked for a few minutes but it was an amazing few minutes. His smile is breath taking, perfect, and left me wanting more. His wolf form is… adorable. That’s the only word I can think of when I see it.

Cute and adorable.

“Hey Angelina, can I talk to you for a second?”

Edward came into the living room where I sat alone. Bella had already gone home during my time hunting and won’t be back over here until I have learned to control myself better.

“Sure.”

He looked at me with a calm expression. He didn’t seem like he had any emotions going on. Not happy, mad, annoyed, worried, saddened… nothing. Just blank.

“You know, I can hear your thoughts. I can’t control it and it’s not always something I enjoy but I can’t help it. I normally don’t just call people out on their private thoughts but-“

He was cut off by a cute little pixie looking girl, Alice.

She bounced and twirled into the room with a bright smile on her face. Edward looked annoyed and rolled his eyes as he turned his head to look at her.

“Alice, this can’t wait till later?”

“Uhhh, no.”

She looked at him with the “Duh” expression on her face then looked over at me.

“Come on, Angelina! Rose and I finished your room!”

I looked at Edward, who still looked rather annoyed, and gave him an “I’m sorry” smile before getting up and following Alice up the stairs. I didn’t even know they were making me a room. I mean, they really didn’t have to.

She led me down a hallway that had a lot more doors then I thought it would and at the end, there were two that sat right across from each other. She smiled as she opened the door that was on the right.

Inside had me speechless. The walls were painted light purple and a large bed sat in the middle of the room. It was covered by a white blanket that hade very light purple designs on it but that itself was covered by pillows of all shapes. Alongside the wall, under a huge window, there was a smallish white table with a chair in front of it and on that sat a lamp, a mirror, and more make up than anyone would ever need. In the corner, there sat a nice sized chair. Purple, of course. That too had pillows on it.

The room was beautiful.

“So… do you like it?”

Alice stood next to me as I looked around at the bedroom that was now mine. I couldn’t help but smile.

“I love it, Alice! Thank you so much!”

I hugged her tight and couldn’t help but wonder where Rose was. She did help with this, didn’t she?

“Hey Alice, Where’s Rose?”

“Oh she left for a hunt with Esme before I could get you up here to see it.”

“Oh, okay.”

She didn’t stick around long… I wonder why.

Alice left me alone to enjoy my new room. I lay across the bed and took a deep breath, taking it all in.

You’re a vampire now. A real vampire. Not some fake vampire with fangs and everything else. You are a real vampire living in… wait… where am I living? Seth had said he was part of the La Push wolves… are we the La Push vampires? That’s something I should probably figure out…

Before I could get up to go find someone to answer my questions, there was a knock at my door.

“Come in.”

And in walked Edward. He stood tall, taller than I remember from earlier but of course, I am lying down.

He walked in and closed the door before going across the room and siting on the chair in the corner.

“You are living in Forks, by the way. Forks, Washington.”

Forks… Ha-ha. That’s a thing people use to eat with…

Edward continued to talk to me as he sat there. I decided to sit up and look at him.

“But back to what I was trying to say earlier, I don’t normally call people out on what they are thinking. This will likely be the only time I ever do this with you.”

“Do what?”

“Angelina, vampires and werewolves don’t get along. We, as vampires, don’t form crushes for werewolves. It just doesn’t happen.”

“But… why?”

Why would it be a problem if I like Seth? Do I even really like him…?

Oh, Angelina, who are you trying to kid? Of course you like him. You know it and now so does Edward.

“Because. Vampires and werewolves are enemies. They don’t date. They don’t even normally talk to each other. The fact that us and the La Push pack do is weird for most vampires.”

This is stupid! I’m going to like whoever I want to like! I’m not going to let who I am or… what I am go deciding who I can and cannot like!

“Well, I like him.”

He sighed. There’s no doubt that he heard what I was just thinking and is coming up with a way to respond to it. I don’t care what he says. I like Seth, the werewolf, and there’s nothing he or anyone else can say that will change that.

“Fine. I don’t have a problem with it, Angelina. In fact, I like Seth. But if anything does happen with you two… just know that it won’t be easy.”

And with that said, he got up and left.

What does he mean it won’t be easy? I mean, nothing is ever easy. I don’t expect it to be easy. Not that it will ever happen anyway. There’s just no way that Seth could like me back. Me. A vampire. The vampire that had tried to kill his friend, Bella. No way he likes me. It’s just not possible.

But… what if he did like me?

Would we date? Would he want for us to be together?

Angelina and Seth sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love…

Then comes marriage…

Marriage.

Does marriage even act the same way with vampires? I would think that it did. But, what if it doesn’t?

Thoughts of Seth filled my head and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t get them to go away.

It has only been a few hours since I saw him in the woods but it feels like it’s been a lifetime.

I want to see him again...

I need to see Seth again.

Author's Note: I know that this is not my best chapter and I'm sorry about that. Next one from me will be better than this... I promise! Lol. Thank you, readers! Don't forget to leave a commet!

-Dajah

Awesome! More sparks! Yay!

Hi,

I think that you have Alice just right.

I'm glad Angelina wants to like Seth whatever the politics.

She is in a good happy place - which is great.

She didn't think to ask Edward what Seth thought of her. not that he would tell her.

best wishes

Chris

wow things are getting harder for both Angelina and Seth because of who they are. Seth might have Imprinted or he just likes her but who knows? Hope we find out soon.

I hope it works out for them too

Sweet! She has a crush on Seth too! But Edward is right, it will definitely be difficult for them if they were to get together, and she still has a lot to learn!

Chapter Nine – The Reveal

Right when I woke up I headed to Emily’s as usually and Sam sent me on patrol. I expected it to be just a normal patrol, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Angelina and that dream.

I loved how beautiful her gold eyes were in the dream. I loved everything about her in the dream actually. How she laughed and talked was so beautiful and melodic. How she was so willing to do something that me and the guys always did.

I knew it was wrong to think and feel this way about her, but I couldn’t help it. You can’t really control how you feel about someone. If you could I’m sure Jake would have stopped feeling the way he did about Bella a long time ago.

I wasn’t really paying attention to where I was going or what I was doing. I was too focused on the dream I had last night. Before now I didn’t have any real time to think about it.

I heard a growl. You weasel! How dare you like a leech like her!

Paul came out from behind the trees. Oh crap. Paul, you don’t understand. Do you think I want to feel this way about her? I can’t help it. I started backing up slowly. I didn’t want to fight him.

I don’t understand?! I understand completely! You’re completely content with liking a bloodsucking leech like her! You’d probably rat us all out for her! How dare you betray us like this!

It wasn’t my choice Paul. I can’t help it. I would never do that to you guys and you know that. I can’t help it.

I could rip you to pieces right now, but I have a better idea.

I got an image from Paul of him telling the rest of the pack. No! You can’t do that! He started heading in the direction of the pack and I tackled him. I accidentally hurt him and he growled.

You little twerp!

He got up and charged at me. I dodged and he ran into a tree. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just wanted to stop you from going to the pack and telling everyone else. You know how they will react.

He didn’t seem to care and went after me again, but even angrier. I started running away from him. I wasn’t running in the direction of the pack, but instead I found myself running in the direction of the Cullen’s house. Edward! Help!

Of course you call for the bloodsucker’s help! Your becoming one of them now aren’t you?!

We emerged at the Cullen’s front yard and Edward and the rest of the Cullens except for Angelina were there. They stood in between me and Paul. Thanks guys.

Don’t thank them! Stand up for yourself! Fight your own battles for once!

“He doesn’t want to hurt you Paul and neither do we. So if you would just calm down we can talk about this reasonably.”

Edward spoke with extreme calmness and his face was almost emotionless.

He deserves what he’s going to get! Now get out of my way!

“I can’t let that happen, Paul. For more reasons than you know.”

Where is Angelina? Was she inside watching? Did they not want her to be out here for her safety? I looked up at the house, into the window and didn’t see her. Where could she be?

Stop that! She’s a worthless leech! There is no reason for you to care about her so much!

I tried staying calm, but this put me of the edge. She is not worthless! No more than you and I are! Yet alone any of the humans on this planet! Just because she is a vampire doesn’t make her any less than you! I growled at him.

Paul lunged at me and got past the wall of Cullens. He was on top of me while they were trying to get him off, but he wouldn’t get off.

All of a sudden he flew off of me and skidded across the ground. I looked around and Angelina was in front of me. Why did she help me?

She turned and knelt beside me. “Are you ok?”

I nodded, still a little shocked.

Paul growled and glared at her. He was the angriest that I had ever seen him. The Cullens grabbed him and held him down. It was going to take a while to get him to calm down enough so that he would stop snapping at them.

I went into the trees and phased human. I came back and said “Thank you.” to Angelina.

She smiled slightly and said “It’s the least I could do after what you did for me yesterday. Why was he attacking you like that?”

I hesitated, “Uh… Well, he found out that I like you. He got mad because it’s unnatural and it’s not supposed to happen.”

“Why is that? Edward mentioned something about that last night. I didn’t understand it.”

I looked into her eyes. “You honestly don’t know the old myths of vampires and werewolves? They are natural enemies. They aren’t meant to be together. They are meant to always be at war and fighting. Werewolves are naturally born vampire killers.” I looked down at the ground.

“That’s not you though, is it? You protected me when you could have killed me. You’re friendly, you came here for help and you were given it.”

I looked back up and shrugged. “I have a different view point than the other guys in the pack. I’m friends with the Cullens and I don’t focus on the fact that they are vampires. Why does it matter if I’m different?”

“It matters because……. I like you too.”

She seemed hesitant to say that. I looked at her confused. Why did she like me?

She continued, “You’re sweet and you care about me even though you don’t have to. You were the first one besides Emmett to show we true kindness. I saw it the moment you walked in the door yesterday.”

It’s like she had read my mind.

Paul growled and I turned to look in his direction. I had almost forgotten that he was here or that any of them were here. He broke from the Cullens hold and headed into the woods.

“He’s going to tell the pack.”

Edward looked at us both as he spoke. Why was he always so calm? I wouldn’t be able to stand being so calm all the time.

“They’ll find out eventually. Best I be there when he tells them. I don’t want them hunting me down and end up here.”

I turned to go in the woods, but Angelina grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“I’m going too. I’m apart of this as much as you are.”

“You can’t. The border, remember? I told you about this last night. You can’t cross the border of La Push and Forks because you’re a Cullen. I can handle this, don’t worry”

I ran into the woods and phased. I headed to Emily’s house. I wasn’t sure what was going to be there waiting for me when I got there but I knew it wasn’t going to be good.

I got to Emily’s house and phased human again. I walked in when Paul had just finished telling everyone else. The chaos exploded right in front of me with no warning of any kind.

Author’s Note: Sorry it took so long. I would have had it earlier, but I had a bit if writers block with this chapter. Sorry.

I love this! Omg omg omg, next chapter is going to be soooooooo much fun to write!!!! :D

Oh boy! Poor Seth :( the pack will hate him know as he can;t control what he fells for Angelina.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service