The Twilight Saga

This Twlight Saga Fan Fiction will be written between two TTS memebers, Jada Blackwater and Envy Breeds Hate, who will alternate between chapters. Chapter one, is being written by Jada Blackwater.

This story will be in two different Point's of View.

One writter, will write in the point of view of a werewolf...

One writter, will write in the point of view of a vampire...

We hope that anyone who reads, will enjoy the story we are working so hard on. We thought of this and ideas just went flying left and right, back and forth, and just about everywhere. We have come up with a solid idea for it and wish to share it with our fellow TTS members.

Any readers, please, leave comments so that we know you enjoy it. Thank you :)

Hot Winter, Cold Summer

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction Partnership Piece

Prologue (Written by Envy Breeds Hate):

A dark, cold feeling took over me as lay here. Unable to move, I screamed in pain into nothing but pure black darkness. Out from the corner of my eye, I saw something. Bright crimson red flashed past me.

I screamed.

What’s happening to me?

As another scream began to come through me, a dark figure stood above me and covered my mouth. The figure had deep crimson red eyes that burned through me. I couldn’t move, speak, or even think.

The figure moved closer to me and I could feel its sharp teeth move over the skin on my neck. Before I could think about what was going to happen, the teeth bit through me.

Tags: Breaking, Cullens, Hate, Love, New, Pack, Partnership, Rules, Vampire, Werewolf, More…Wolf

Views: 2522

Replies to This Discussion

Poor Seth!  Now he is really going to be in trouble, especially since they heard the story from Paul first!  I am really excited to see what happens next!

I not sure how the pack leaders will take it. They may be more OK with it than the others, or maybe the ones who imprinted will understand and not the others.

Paul is always such a fool and you have shown that very well here.

Best wishes

Chris

Chapter Ten – Gift

At the sight of sunrise, I went out for a walk. I needed some time to myself to think about things. Edward said that I can’t like Seth… but, I want to like Seth. He is just so cute and adorable yet manly and strong. He’s kind and sweet with a hint of tough when he needs to be. He’s the perfect mix of everything any girl would want in a guy. He’s different.

It didn’t take long for the sun to be shinning bright and for the heat to pick up. It didn’t get very warm though, I have noticed that this place, Forks, doesn’t get very warm. And it rains a lot.

When I returned back to the Cullen household, it was empty.

Where is everybody? Did I miss something? Did they tell me about going somewhere? I don’t think they did… everyone was here when I left a few hours ago. I would think that someone would be here. At least Emmett. I mean, he was the one who found me.

As I started looking around the house for someone, anyone, I heard a loud crash and immediately ran to the front window to see what it was. What I saw was… unexplainable.

The entire Cullen family stood in a fighting stance with a confused look on their faces, like something had magically tricked them or something. They turned around almost simultaneously and faced two huge wolves. The scene between the two of them was all too familiar. The bigger one of the two, the one who once had me pinned to the ground, had the other wolf pinned down underneath him. The smaller wolf lay there, staring up at the big evil looking death machine of an animal, and looked scared but ready.

I know that wolf… its… that’s Seth!

No! That giant over-grown dog is not going to hurt my Seth! Not my sweet little wolf!

Without thinking, I ran out the front door and to the two wolves. Neither one of them noticed as I got closer to them and I thought hard about how I was going to get the monster off of Seth. Gosh, I want to just throw him across the freaking yard!

Before I could even reach them, the bigger wolf was flung off of Seth and across the yard. Just like I pictured in my head… expect, no one touched him. No one but the Cullens, who were behind him, pulling backwards. No way they could have thrown him like that. It’s just not possible.

Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Carlisle, and Esme quickly ran over to the wolf that had just slammed into a tree. Edward looked at me with a strange face before running over to help the rest of them. Ignoring what was going on in front of me, I stopped at Seth’s side. He was all that matted right now.

“Are you okay?”

The beautiful wolf nodded at me as he got up, back on his four legs. Compared to the other wolf, he was small but compared to me… he was a skyscraper. Okay, not that big but still… he was huge. Before I could say anything else, he was walking away. Into the woods.

It only took a few seconds for him to come back, shirtless, as a human. He still stood taller than me. Just not as tall as he was as a wolf. I feel so small next to him.

“Thank you.”

He spoke to me in his wonderfully perfect voice that took me places I never wanted to leave.

“It’s the least I could do after what you did for me yesterday. Why was he attacking you like that?”

Why would anyone attack him like that? I can’t seem to find one reason someone would want to hurt Seth. He is just so sweet and his smile shinned. Who would want to hurt that?

He looked like he was debating answering my question but soon enough, he answered me.

“Uh… Well, he found out that I like you. He got mad because it’s unnatural and it’s not supposed to happen.”

He… he likes me? Me? The vampire? The perfect and insanely wonderful werewolf likes me?

I tried my best to keep my face as calm as I could.

Calm, cool, and collected. I’m not completely freaking out inside. I am chill…

“Why is that? Edward mentioned something about that last night. I didn’t understand it.”

It wasn’t a lie. I truly don’t understand why it was so wrong for me to like him or for him to like me. Was our happiness a crime? If so, then I want to be a criminal and I will sit in jail proudly.

“You honestly don’t know the old myths of vampires and werewolves? They are natural enemies. They aren’t meant to be together. They are meant to always be at war and fighting. Werewolves are naturally born vampire killers.”

His gaze left my eyes and moved to the ground. He looked saddened. I don’t like this, he should be smiling. He should be happy. Why isn’t he?

“That’s not you though, is it? You protected me when you could have killed me. You’re friendly, you came here for help and you were given it.”

That got him to look back up at me but he still didn’t look very happy.

“I have a different view point than the other guys in the pack. I’m friends with the Cullens and I don’t focus on the fact that they are vampires. Why does it matter if I’m different?”

“It matters because……. I like you too.”

Oh… my… gosh… Angelina, why did you say that!?

He looked at me like I was crazy or something. Like he didn’t understand that I just said I liked him…

Oh gosh, Angelina. What have you done? Okay, just shut up now. Don’t talk anymore.

“You’re sweet and you care about me even though you don’t have to. You were the first one besides Emmett to show we true kindness. I saw it the moment you walked in the door yesterday.”

No! Urgh, why can I never control my own mouth and words!?

I tried my hardest not to look at the ground and keep my eyes on his. I don’t want him to think I’m just a scared little girl. A dangerous, scared, careless, little newborn vampire girl. I have to look strong… like him. He’s strong and so he deserves a strong girl. Toughen up, Angelina.

Before either of us could say anything else, we heard a growl from behind Seth. The big wolf had been released from the Cullen’s grip and started running into the woods. Edward looked at us and told us that the wolf was headed to tell the rest of the pack.

Tell the rest of the pack what? That Seth likes me? Really? Did he have nothing better to do…?

“They’ll find out eventually. Best I be there when he tells them. I don’t want them hunting me down and end up here.”

Seth spoke calmly but his eyes looked worried.

Is what’s going to happen with the rest of them going to be that bad? He shouldn’t have to deal with something like that… this is my entire fault. I should have never followed Emmett when he brought me to meet the rest of the Cullen family. Then Seth wouldn’t be going through this.

He started to walk towards the woods but I stopped him before he could get away. If he goes to get yelled at, I’m going with him. This is my fault, I should be screamed at.

“I’m going too. I’m a part of this as much as you are.”

“You can’t. The border, remember? I told you about this last night. You can’t cross the border of La Push and Forks because you’re a Cullen. I can handle this, don’t worry”

And with that, he was gone. I sighed. He shouldn’t have to deal with it alone!

Edward’s arm wrapped around my shoulder and he walked with me back into the house. He was holding me close to his side once we got inside, trying to make me feel better. I looked up at him and he smiled warmly.

“Don’t worry, Angelina. He’s a smart guy. He’ll be okay.”

I sighed again and smiled back at him. Why can’t the pack be calm like Edward? Why can’t Seth be here with Edward making him feel better while I was getting yelled at for liking someone?

Emmett came in the house last and ran over to me with excitement filling his entire body.

“That. Was. Awesome! Was that you!? It had to be you because none of us can do that!”

“Do what, Emmett?”

I questioned him with a confused look on my face. How can he even be excited right now?

“Paul being flung across the yard like that, Angelina. None of us touched him to do that. You come out the front door and bam; he’s on the other side of the yard. There’s no way it wasn’t you. How did you do it?”

Oh yeah… I forgot all about that. How did that happen?

“It’s her gift.”

Alice’s voice came in and she looked at me with a smile on her face. I looked up at Edward, who still had his arm around my shoulder, and gave him a confused look. He smiled at me.

My gift… so, I do have a power.

Author's Note: I got this up quicker then I thought I would! I thought for sure it would take a few days but...  I guess I was really inspired! :) Lol. Hope you guys like it and don't forget to leave a comment! Thank you, readers!

- Dajah

Awesome! A lot is enfolding one after another.

Interesting!  Angelina has a special power of her own!  Yet she still feels just like a girl in love with a boy and a little unsure of herself.  She didn't even realise what happened when her power first manifested itself.  She really is a sweet and caring girl, and Seth saw all those things in her before any one else did.  Just a pity he is going to be in so much trouble with all the other wolves...

wow interesting gift :)

Hi there,

great chapter.

I like her gift, she is going to have to be so careful with it! It could land her in so much trouble unless she can control it. This is going to be fun to watch.

You have got across her worries as a youg girl and new vampire very well.

best wishes

Chris

Hey guys

I just found this so have read from the beginning to now. Love the dual point of view... and yay for Seth!

Love Angelinas power :) I just hope that Sam and Jacob can pull the rest into line a bit.... especially Jacob.

Cant wait for the next chapter!

Dark_One 13

Thanks Dark_One13!

I'm so glad you liked it and took the time to read it :)

- Dajah

Chapter Eleven - The Pack

As Soon as i walked through the dorr i was bombarded with people yelling at me and trying to get something through to me. What were they trying to get burned into my head that they had to yell?

I couldn't hear any of them. They were just moving lips and angry faces pointed at me. None of their words registered. They went in one ear and out the other. I wasn't even sure if their words even reached my ears. I kept looking around at all the faces of everyone. Some were disappointed, some were angry or furious. They looked as if they couldn't believe what i had done and that i was just a kid that did something completely wrong.

I noticed that the only two people not talking or yelling at me were Sam and Emily. Why weren't they saying anything? Most of all why wasn't Sam saying anything? He is our leader. He should be controlling this situation.

Sam was surprisingly calm for what was going on. He also looked a little disappointed. Emily was sitting in one of the dinning room chairs. She was looking at the ground. I could tell she was sad. Not because of what Pual had told them, but becuase of how they were all reacting.

I crossed the room to her, not paying attention to anyone else. I knelt beside her and wrapped my arm around her. She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes. I felt so bad for her. What kind of things were going through her head right now? She has always been a second mother to all of us and now she's upset and no one notices.

"Are you ok Emily?"

She smiled slightly, but before she could answer i was ripped away from her.

"You have no right to talk to her like you care. Not anymore."

Paul spoke through his teeth. I was about to say something, but I was cut off.

"Stop. You shouldn't be treating him like this. He's your brother."

Emily was the one who spole. I had expected Sam to have spoken up before she did. She stood up now. She didn't look sad anymore, just disappointed. I could tell that it wasn't directed toward me though.

"He is not out brother, not anymore. He made that decision when he chose that leech."

Paul's words weren't spat at Emily, but rather at me. He hated me and it was obvious. Jake was the next one to speak.

"How could you do this to yourself and us? Look at what you've done to Leah. Did you imprint on her?"

Quill and Embry were holding Leah so that she wouldn't attack me. I felt bad for how she was taking this. I looked to the ground.

"I don't know. I don't think i did, but i'm not sure. I never meant to hurt you guys. I didn't even mean to fall for her."

I didn't know what to say. How was i going to get this across to them? I never meant for any of this to happen.

"Bull!"

Leah spat the word at me with so much force that it was like she had just slapped me. I looked at Leah, saddened. She was trying to get out of Quill and Embry's hands. Her anger showed in her eyes more than anything.

"I never meant for any of this to happen. Don't you think if i could take it back i would? You can't contril how you feel and i never meant for you to find out this way."

She hissed at me with disgust. I looked at the ground again.

"It's unnatural Seth, you know that. How could you discrace the pack like this? You know what's going to happen."

Jake's voice sople clear again. Where was Sam in all of this? Had he frozen in his tracks when he heard about this? Was he so unsure about the situation that he wasn't doing anything?

"I didn't mean to. I've been trying to tell you this. I can't help it if i think she is amazing."

Leah struggled even more to get away from Quill and Embry and get to me. Paul started to lunch at me, but Collin and Brady grabbed him before he could reach me.

"You're sick! How dare you think that a vampire is amazing! They are monsters and you are too if you think of them as normal!"

Paul screamed at me and it hurt my ears because of how close he was. The room was silent besides the sound of Paul and Leah fighting to get free. I slowly looked him in the eyes. They were filled with rage and aggression. I finnaly can to the realization of something.

"No. You are the monster if you think that they don't deserve a second chance. They were all human once. The only thing that makes them different from then to now is that they drink blookd and don't age. They all had a life before this. Do you think they chose that life? You are the real monster."

The room was dead silent as they  all soaked in what i had just said. I decided to leave before things started to erupt even more. I walked out of the house and didn't look bakc. I just kept walking and i didn't care.

I heard footsteps behind me. When they got closer to me i was turned around. Paul was inches away fomr me. He was even angrier now. He must have gotten away from Collin and Brady some how. His arm lifted up and his hand was a fist. Before his fist reached my face I grabbed it and twisted his arm behind his back.

"Twerp! How dare you say that to me! You know nothing if you think I'm the monster!"

"Wrong again. You just tried to punch me for calling you a monster. I don't think the Cullens would do that."

I let him go and backed away a few feet. He turned around and faced me. His nostrils flared and he ran at me. I dodged him easily. I ran away from him and ended up climbing a tree. He found me in a matter of seconds.

"Get down here and fight like a man! Take what you deserve!"

"Not until you calm down. What is it thta i deserve Paul?"

"You need to be taught a lesson! I will get you down whether i have to knock down that tree or not!"

"I don't think so."

He huffed and them walked away a bit. He came back as a wolf and started ramming the tree. He was really gong to try and knock me out of it.

He eventually got the tree to come down. I jumped out of the tree and ran as fast as possible. I found a giant bolder and started climbing it. When I was on top I looked down and saw Paul at the bottome. He was still in wolf form, glaring at me.

He started pacing around the boulder. After a while I fell asleep on top of the bolder. When I woke up I saw Paul asleep on the ground. I quietly climbed down the bolder.

Every move i made seemed expreemly loud. I finally got down to the ground without waking Paul.

As i was walking away I stepped on a twig and it cracked. That immediately woke him up. I started running again. This time I head more sets of foot prints. I looked to every side and saw a different wolf wherever i looked.

They eventually circled me. I was trapped. There was no way I was going to pahse and attack them. What was i going to do? More importantly, what were they going to do?

As they were getting closer I thought of an idea. I climbed up the tree closest to me and started jumping from tree to tree as fast as i could. They continued following me. why wouldn't they let up? Did they all want to teach me a lesson?

I was hopeless. I had no idea what I was going to do. I wsas going to eventually tun out of steam. No way was the pack going to let up on me anytime soon.

I tripped on one of the branches and fell to the ground. I grimaced in pain. The pack had easily causght up with me and stayed my speed. They were towering over me in an instant.

I raised my hands protectively. I didn't want to see what they were going to do. I prepared myself for what they were going to do. They could either hurt me terribly or drag me off somewhere or something.

I was terrified. I didn't want them to hurt me. I would never hurt them and they knew that. NO matter what, I will still consider them my brothers even if they didn't.

It seemed like I was waiting for forever. Why aren't they doing anything? What is going on?

I lowered my arms and looked at them. Thier focus was on something esle entirely, but what? Whatever it wasm it was behind me. Did I dare look?

I slowly looked behind me. I now saw what they were looking at. Could it be? Was this really what I was seeing? How ould this be? What was going on here?

Author's Note: Sorry it took so long to update. I have been busy and unable to get to the computer to update it. I hope you like it though.

Oooo this is epic! Writing time!!! :D

Poor Embry!  What a tense confrontation!  I wonder what Sam was thinking?  And what was going on in the end?  What were the other wolves looking at?  I can't wait to see what happens next!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service