The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6151

Replies to This Discussion

love it keep me posted!!

:O! Look forward to more!

I wanted to throw up when Edward was talking. OMG is Bella pregnant?

What us going to happen ?

Keep me updated

thank you for th update.........what are we going to do about Edward?...................Clearly he is not dealing with a full deck.............I don't see a HEA for Bella...we need to do a intervention...........quick.......until you post again

You reposted this right? Because I know I left when you were in Ch.22.... and I do know what happens next, I think, 

Is there any major changes, do I have to read it over again?

Oh My God!! Bella's Pregannt, is she? Oh boy, she's too young. grr I am gonna Kill Edward, lol, If I could I would poor Bella

Chap 22. Isabella

As I made my way to the doctor I kept thinking. What if I was pregnant? Would I even tell Edward? What will my father think?

“Isabella Swan?” I heard the nurse call my name. She took some blood and put me in a room so I could wait for the doctor. I ended up waiting about 15minuets until the doctor came into the room.

“Well Isabella we got your results and, congratulations you are pregnant” he doctor said.

“Wait…what?”

“You’re pregnant” she said with a small smile. I sat there, letting what she just said sink in. Oh my god! This cannot be happing. I ran out of the hospital right after I found out I was almost a moth being pregnant. I started the car and drove. Where? I don’t know. All I knew is that I did not want to be home right now. As I drove, a little small baby store. I parked and got out of the car. Slowly I made my way inside the baby store. I cried a little.

“May I help you with anything?” a woman that worked here asked.

“No thank-you I’m just look” she nodded and left. I walked around the store seeing the little cribs, toys, and baby clothes. What am I going to do? I taught to myself. I ended up buying a stuff elephant.

I finally went home. Dad was working so I was alone… or so I taught.

“Where have you been?” Edward asked me as I closed the door of my room.

“Out” was all I said.

“Why do you have a stuff animal?”

“I bought it. Why? I have no clue?” I yelled at him.

`SLAP`

He hit me. Edward just hit me. I felt the tears rolling down my cheek.

“Don’t ever yell at me, Isabella” he pulled me by the hair and pushed me on the bed “I am sorry I hit you love, but you have to learn how to respect me” he said softly as he kissed my check, making his way down my neck “I love you”

I stayed quiet.

“Tell me you love me”

“I –I lo-v-ve you” I cried

“I love you too, my wife”

~~~~~AFTERNOON~~~~~

“Bella, wake up” I heard my dad.

“Bells wake up” he shook me a little.

“What?” I mumble.

“Go shower and wear something nice” he said and was about to leave before he walked out.

“Dad! Where are we going?”

“Cullen’s called and invited us to dinner”

Very slowly I got out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom. After a couple minuets I got out and dressed.

“Are you ready?” I heard dad ask from the door way.

I put on my lip gloss, graved my shoes and walked over to him “Ready” he smiled at me and walked down the stairs with me right behind him.

The drive to the Cullen’s was not that long.

“Oh good you both came” said Mrs. Cullen or Esme as she asked me to call her.

“Bella!” both Alice and Rosalie scream. After hugging both of them Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle and finally Edward walked in the room.

“Bella, I’m so glad that you came. You too, Charlie” Carlisle said and gave me a quick hug before going over to dad.

“Hey Bella” Emmet and jasper said.

“Hi” I said. They both hugged me.

“Hello l-Bella” Edward said.

“H-hi” I looked for my dad, but he was not here. Then I felt Edward’s arm around me.

“You forgot my hug, love” he whispered in my ear “I missed you”

“Foods ready” Esme screamed from the dining room. Edward let go of me. Then a horrible smell hit me.

“Bella are you okay?” dad asked.

“Yeah. Yeah I’m fine” I said. I sat down with Alice on my right and Rosalie on my left, Edward right in front of me.

I felt like I wanted to throw up. Almost every think in this table made me sick. Edward kept giving me weird looks.

“Okay so them me and Jasper decide to leave the car keys in the car and I’m thinking that Jazz left open the car door that after we wanted to go home…we…we got locked out of the car” Emmet laughed while telling us his story. Some of use laughed and the rest just looked at him with a weird face.

“Okay so Bella how have you been doing?” Esme asked.

“Fine”

“Well how is it going with that boyfriend of yours is um…Erick is it?” Emmet asked with a little smile.

“Erick is just a friend and nothing more” I said.

“Sure whatever you say” Jasper spoke.

“Jasper, Emmet; stop it” Esme said. We all laughed at their faces they made.

“Okay no more talking about boyfriends” Dad said as he sat next to me hugging me tight.

We all spend the time talking and laughing about the adventures of the Cullen’s. We even got to see when Esme got mad at Emmet because he broke the table at a hotel they had stayed. I did feel Edward’s eyes on me the whole time.

“Well I had a great time. Thanks for inviting us” dad said as he hugged Esme good bye and shook hands with Carlisle.

“We should do this another time” Esme said and gave me a hug. I hugged every one good-bye. But Edward had left early.

“Yeah we should” dad said. I smiled at everyone and walked to the car with dad.

“I’m going to bed. Night dad” I kissed his check and went up stairs.

“Is there anything you need to tell me, Isabella” Edward spoke as he made his way too me.

“N-no”

“Then will you care to explain why you almost throw up at dinner today?”

“I don’t feel so good. I think I-is the flu o-or something” I will never tell him that I’m pregnant.

“Oh my poor baby, don’t worry, with a little  rest you will feel a little better” he helped me get into bed and he laid on my left side and cuddle with me “I love you, Isabella”

“I-I love y-yo-you t-too” Oh god, help me.

Chap 23. Isabella

Today I am exactly 2 months pregnant. As I lay in bed I rubbed my stomach I kept on thinking of the future. I cannot be with Edward. I don’t love him and I never will. This baby doesn’t disserve this life. It needs better. Something I cannot give it and Edward can’t ether. But I don’t want to give it away.

“What am I going to do?”

“Bella can you come down for a sec” dad yelled. Ii got off the bed and made my way downstairs. I heard voices. And not just any voice.

The Cullen’s were here, in my house and with Edward.

“Hello Bella how are you feeling?” Esme asked.

“A little better” I smiled at her. I waved a hello to everyone else. “So what’s going on?’

“Is that we made plans to go out and we wanted for you to go with us” Alice said.

“Go wear?”

“Well you know…out to eat, have a little bit of fun”

“I don’t think is a good idea for me to go out. I still do not feel 100% good”

“Oh-come on Bella let’s go have fun” Rose begged.

“No really, I think I should stay home and lay down” Edward looked at me.

“Bella, you need to go out and have fun” dad said.

“Is that I-I feel too weird being with people not my age and going out with a teacher” I smiled at them “You guys understand, right?”

“Bella is right. She needs to hang out with people her age” Jasper helped me. I smiled at him and he winked.

“But-“

“No buts, she does not feel right being with grownups”

“Yeah Jasper is right. I mean…I know you guys want to have fun and drink, right?” they nodded “and being with me you cannot do any of that”

“Maybe you are right”

“How about this weekend us girls go out?” Alice screamed and hugged me.

“Yeah, girls night out” I laughed at her. I felt Edward’s eyes on me, I looked at him and I see him glaring at me. I have a feeling that he did not like the fact that I would not go out with him or his family.

“Well I’m pretty tired. I hope you guys have fun” I hugged everyone-well almost everyone. Edward was not here, and that is not a good sign.

I slowly walked up the stairs and into my room “You have been a bad girl Isabella”

“Leave before I scream” I looked at him.

“Go ahead. Do it” I knew he was up to something.

“What do you want?”

“You”

“You can’t have me. Not now, not ever!”

“Why is it that every time I am around you, you never want to be near me?”

“I don’t want to be near you”

‘SLAP’

“Don’t talk to me in that tone, love” he pushed me against the door “I missed your lips” he gently kissed me “I love you, Mrs. Cullen” he kissed me again “Tell me you love me” I stayed quiet “Tell me!”

“I-I love you...” he kissed me and did not stop until we heard Alice scream his name.

“Have the window open, I will be sleeping with you tonight love” he kissed me and left my room. As I slid down the door, I cried. I cried for my dad, Erick, me, and most importantly I cried for my unborn baby. I have to do something before he goes too far.

Oh My God!! poor Bella :( she can't be with Ed, he so needs to be arrested

What a sad situation!  How will she get out of it?

thank you for the update.....I hope they don't blame Eric.............Bella needs a confidant.

Poor Bella.

I hope that Edward is arrested and soon.

I'm not sure how he will react towrds the baby. Will he be pleased and want to set her and the baby up as a little family unit or will he be jelous that something is closer to Bella than he is and will take her affections away ( not that she has any for him). I'm surprised that he isn't wanting to tell the whole world that she is the new Mrs Cullen else why bother marrying her?

I really hope that you find a way out of this for Bella. She needs a little hope.

This is a dark but addictive story.

Best wishes

Chris

I like what you wrote on your page. Keep up the wonderful work. And i can't wait for your next two chapters. I am sure they will be great.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service