The Twilight Saga

Summery

Edward Cullen; 29 years old, teacher in Forks High School. He is very good looking, single, every single woman want to be with him. He has not fallen in love with no one. But that all changes when Isabella Swan 16 year old sophomore comes to Forks High. She is incredibly beautiful. The minute she steps into Mr. Cullen’s class he immediately falls’ in love with Isabella Swan: He becomes very obsessed and possessive with Isabella. He will do whatever it takes to get Isabella to love him as much as he loves her. How far will Edward go to gain Isabella’s heart? Who will end up getting hurt? Will Edward end up in jail? Will Isabella ever feel the same for him?

ALL HUMAN!!!!  Possessive; obsessed; darkwad Edward.      

Intro

“Soon love, soon we will be together” Edward Cullen promised and kissed the picture of his lovely Isabella Swan, hugging tight against his chest. After a few minutes he put it back in the desk next to his bed.

Once he was done with his shower he looked at some of the pictures of Isabella hanging on the walls of his house. Pictures of her at the mall with her friends, eating dinner with her dad, even some of her while she took a walk around the park. His whole house was brown, just like her long, wavy hair and big brown eyes. Everything in that house reminded him about his lovely Isabella.

As he walked out the door he kissed the picture of Isabella that was next to the door. “Soon” he whispered and kissed it one last time. It took him a couple of minutes to get to the school. Edward waited inside the car just so he could get a quick look at his love before heading to his class.

“Bella!” someone shouted across the parking lot. Edward looked at the direction Angela Weber screamed. A hug smiled spread across his face once he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl. And with that he got off his car and walked to his class room.

“Good morning Isabella” he spoke as she walked inside his class room.

“G-good morning Mr. C-Cullen” she said. She quickly took her seat; which happens to be the one right in front of his desk.

“How was your weekend?” he asked. He got a little closer to her and brushed his hand across her arm. She shudders.

She heisted for a moment but answer “O-okay” he smiled and walked to the board but whispered “Good”

!!!!!!BBBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

“Good morning class, I hope you all had a great weekend” Mr. Cullen spoke to his class, but never taking his eyes of Isabella Swan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want updates?    http://thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Rere994

Tags: Edward/Bella, HUMAN!!!!, Possessive, dark, obsessed

Views: 6002

Replies to This Discussion

great update!  I hope she finds the strength to tell someone about edward soon!  please post again!

Chap 24. Edward

For the last 2 months Isabella has been acting strange. She will not get near me; she wouldn’t even be with her friends. I’m kind of happy that she is not sticking with Erick, but a little sad that she is pushing her friend away. I don’t understand what is going on with her and it’s scaring me.

Like today my parents invited Isabella and her dad for dinner. When we went to pick them up Isabella said that she needs to relax because she doesn’t feel good. I fell like she is keeping something from me.

“So how are you doing?” mom asked Charlie.

‘I’m good. I am a little curious on what Bella is doing. She has been acting weird for the last 2 months” so I was not the only one that notice “Edward, has Bella every said or done anything weird in school?”

“Well, I have notice that she has not been sticking around her friends as much” I said. He stayed quiet.

“I guess I have to talk to her then” he finishes dinner and I dropped off Charlie. The house was dark so I am guessing that Isabella might be sleeping.

While climbing my loves window I saw light. Before I got the chance to open the window any further I heard Charlie’s voice.

“Hello, this is Chief Swan…my daughter ran away”

What?!?!

Charlie

As I made my way inside the house everything was dark.

“Bella!” I yelled

“Bells, I’m home” I yelled again.

She did not respond. I made my way up the stairs “Bella, are you their?”

No response.

I knock at her door, but got no answer. So I opened it. She wasn’t there. I saw a piece of paper in her bed. I graved it and read it:

Daddy,

I’m very sorry for doing this, but I am running away from home. This is the last time you will see me. I cannot tell you why I left. But just know that this is for your own good. I love you daddy and please do not be sad about this. Just remember that this is for you safety. I love you so much. Just tell my friends that I’m so sorry for not saying good-bye and for leaving them. Take care, and please don’t come looking for me.

Love you so much your daughter,

Isabella

Isabella left. What? Why? Why would she do this?

I called Renee and told her everything. I just asked her to call me if Bella went over there.

“Hello, how can I help you?”

“Hello, this is Chief Swan…my daughter ran away”

“Chief Swan we will send someone over”

“Thank-you” I need to find my baby girl.

Isabella

I have to get away. I have to get away. I got up and went to my closet. I grabbed a bag and threw some clothes inside it. I grabbed the box that was under my bed and grabbed the money inside of that I had saved throughout the years.  I had enough for a couple of months.

I sat down on my desk. I had a piece of paper in front of me. I started to write;

Daddy,

I’m very sorry for doing this, but I am running away from home. This is the last time you will see me. I cannot tell you why I left. But just know that this is for your own good. I love you daddy and please do not be sad about this. Just remember that this is for you safety. I love you so much. Just tell my friends that I’m so sorry for not saying good-bye and for leaving them. Take care, and please don’t come looking for me.

Love you so much your daughter,

Isabella

I folded it and put it on top of my bed. I walked out the door and down the stairs.  I open the front door “I’m sorry daddy” I open the door “This is for your own good” I closed the door. I walked for what felt like hours. I did not even know where I was.

Chap 25 Charlie

“Please calm down Charlie, they are doing the best they can” it was been nearly 2 weeks since Bella Ran away. I know she told me not to look for her, but I have to she is my baby girl after all and I did not want her alone in a place she may not know.

“Charlie I think we found something” I ran over the officer. He was holding a little stuff penguin. I looked at it closely I then remember this was Bella’s toy as a child.

“I think we are getting close” I hugged the little toy “Where could you be baby girl?”

Edward

“Mr. Cullen have you heard anything new about Bella?” Angela asked. She was close to my Isabella.

“No, but I heard that they found a place she was and are getting closer to finding her” she has been gone for 2 weeks now. I missed her so much. I miss seeing her smile. Holding her at night when I will go and see her. I miss my wife.

I will never understand why she ran away. But when she gets back I’m going to deal with her.

Isabella

2 weeks have gone so fast. I missed my friends and I miss my dad. I was a couple of hours away from Forks. I knew that they will never find me here. People know me as Marie and not Isabella.

I even looked different I bought a wig, which was red and got blue contacts. I put some makeup on. I didn’t even recognize myself.

I rented a little apartment that was just across the street from the dinner where I work.

My stomach has grown a little

“I’m sorry” I whispered to my tummy.

Edward

Me and Charlie have been driving all around asking people if they seen Isabella, but no one has.

“Are you hungry?” Charlie asked.

“I could eat” we parked at a little dinner. We took a seat and only had to wait a couple of minutes for a waitress. I look up only to see a young girl around Isabelle’s age. The thing with her is that she had red hair and blue eyes and wore a lot of makeup. She wasn’t my Isabella.

“What can I get you two?” she sounded nerves.

“I will get the number 3 with some black coffee” Charlie said.

She turn to me “I will get number 5 with some orange juice” she nodded and ran to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes latter a different waitress came to our table “I’m sorry for the tardiness is that your waitress had to leave a little early” we just smiled and thanked her for serving us.

~~~o.o~~~

“I say we call it a night. We will start right here tomorrow”

“You know what I think I should stay and ask around. You now for any near trains, bus stations; stuff like that” Charlie nodded and walked off to his cruiser.

“Thank-you” he said and drove off. I ran to the dinner. I saw Marie was sitting on a stole talking the Cathy.

I walked up to her, gently tapping her on the shoulder. Slowly she faced me. Her eyes got big and she was slowly shaking.

“What do y-you want?” she sounded nerves.

“I know that I have seen you somewhere” I told her. I looked down but something caught my eye. It was her stomach. I was going to touch it but she moved “You’re pregnant?”

“Yes, now can you please leave me alone?”

“I’m sorry I…I did not mean to bother you. Is that you look so familiar” she just looked at me. I walked out of the dinner and notice that it was getting dark.

As I made my way to the hotel right across the street I notice that Marie was walking in the same direction as me.

“What are you fallowing me?” I joked. She stayed quiet.

“Look, I’m sorry if I scared you. Is that my wife has gone missing and you reminded me so much of her” still nothing “Only thing is that she is not expecting a child” still nothing.

As I was checking in I saw her go up the elevator.  There was something about her that wasn’t right.

Isabella

What were they doing here? I go to work and I see my father and Edward sitting waiting to get served. I almost broke down crying just seeing my dad. I wanted him to hug me and say everything will be alright. Only thing was that he did not recognize me. On the other hand, Edward kind of did.

He came back to the dinner asking me where he has seen me. He stops with the questions once he notices my stomach, and after I leave work he telling me he is sorry, and how his ‘wife’ is missing. Only if he knew that he was staring at her right in the face.

“Why now? Why did they have to be here? Why did he even stay?” I asked no one. As I was getting ready for bed I kept n thinking about everyone in Forks. My dad of course didn’t listen to me. But that is why I love him so much.

I looked at the phone that was right next to the bed.

“Hello?’ I heard my dads’ voice over the phone.

“Daddy, it’s me Bella”

Aww Poor Bella :( I hope she can escape from Edward even as Marie and not be known as Bella by him, And let Charlie know she is safe

Hi,

A great twist to the story. I like the way that Edward could tell there was something about her despite not knowing it was Bella.

I'm glad she has called Charlie, maybe he will be able to help her.

Best wishes

Chris

:O What is she doing?

I like what you wrote on your page. It was wonderful. Keep up the great work. And i can't wait for your next chapter.

great update!  can't wait to read your next one!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Chap 27 Isabella

“Daddy, it’s me Bella”

“Bella, where are you? Are you okay? Why did you leave?” my dad asked all in one.

“Dad, stop. I’m fine. I…I really don’t know why I left, I think I just need some time for myself” he stayed quiet.

“Bella…I was so worried about you. Where are you?”

“I’m sorry dad. I’m not that far from Forks. And you don’t have to pick me up”

“I want to”

“Dad, I’ll be fine. I think I will be there by Friday”

“Okay, I will wait for you”

“Daddy, it will be just the two of us…right?”

“Yes, just the two of us… I love you baby girl”

“I love you too, daddy” I cried a little.

“I’ll see you soon”

And he hanged up.

“”I’m so, sorry” I cried. My dad didn’t disserve this. This needs to end.

~~~~0.0~~~

“Hey Marie” asked Gina a girl I work with.

“Hi”

“How are you feeling?”

“A little better”

“So someone was here looking for you”

“Who?” who will be looking for me? I do not know anyone from here.

“The same guy that was here last night with the cop”

“He was looking for me? For what?”

“I don’t know, but he is hot. So if you don’t take him I will” I just laughed at her.

“Wait. Why are you here? This is not you shift”

“I know is that I need to leave town. You know family emergency”

“Oh so are you here to tell Tom?”

“Yeah, I just don’t know if I am going to be back”

“Oh, well he is right inside his office. I’ m going to b=miss you Marie”

“I’m going to miss you too, Gina” we hugged good-bye and I made my way to talk to the boss.

~~~0.0~~~

I had to say good-bye to all the people that I worked with. They were all so nice and I was going to truly miss them. But I had to stop the ‘Edward’ problem for good.

“Hello?”

“I need a gun”

I'm glad she contacted her father, but what is she planning to do about the 'Edward problem'?  You left us with one big cliff hanger!  Now we will have to wait and see until your next chapter, which I hope will come soon!  Please don't keep your readers in suspense too long!

I want to believe the gun is just for protection.. I has to be... x.X

I like what you wrote on your page.Keep up the wonderful work.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service