The Twilight Saga

Ok so when i decided i wanted to read twilight i did some research and read some reviews.. so when i read about some people claming they read the whole saga in a month, some in 2 weeks i was like " righhhhht!!!..lier!!!!!"..until i bought the books and started reading them..the first book took me 2 days...to get to the point i read the whole saga in 9 days..less than 2 weeks, i just couldnt put them down..those days i wouldnt pick up the phone, go online or anything, i would go to bed at 3 am reading..so, am i the only one that got so obsessed the first time ??!!!!!... how about u guys, how long did it take u?

Views: 132

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey I'm more obsessed than you....I read the whole series in 4 days..........................I was carrying the book evarywhere..................After I was finished I started reading them again!And again and again.............
HAHA I was exactly the same. A friend gave me Twilight which I read in about 5 days (in and around work and children!!), then another friend gifted me New Moon and Breaking Dawn, I read both in a week and then I friend loaned me Eclipse which I read in 36 hours...amazing! I feel very pathetic that I am a 30something married mother of 2 and I am lusting, nee obsessing about a fictional vampire, ah swoon.....:)
It took me four days to read the whole Saga. I didn't eat, sleep, or talk to anyone for those four days. I stayed in my room ALL day and stayed up till like three in the morning reading them. I could not put them down. So I don't think your the first person to do that, I did the same thing.
It took me a month :)
i finished the whole saga in 6 days...with all my might i tried to stop reading it but i could not...i just needed to know what the next page said lol, yeah i know im sad.
It took me half a year, to read the whole saga ... But, it's because I'm from Denmark, and wasn't so well at english, then. The books were late out on danish, so ... But, it took me 2 days, to read twilight, 11 hours, to read new moon, 3 days to read eclipse and 1 week to read BD ... :)
No not at all.....I'm just as obsessed, the first time I read them I did it in 6 days....couldnt put them down. A month? What....no way....the quicker the better!!
I read the 1st 3 in a day, the third in 1 1/2 days. That's pretty much constantly reading. Can't put them down though!
It took me 3 or 4 days to read Twilight, 4 or 5 days to read New Moon, 5 or 6 days to read Eclipse, and 8 days to read Breaking Dawn. I would have read them faster, but I had homework. Also, I would always stay up till about 2:30AM just reading! I would never get enough sleep but I didn't care! One time I stayed up till 6AM finishing Eclipse.(but that was on a saturday)
I had the books on my shelf for over a year. Never thought much about reading them, but then I had a dream. And Jacob was in my dream as a werewolf, well human, but in character. So I decided to start reading them. I was addicted. My husband had no idea what to think. I read them in less than two weeks also, doing the same thing you did, stay up till 3 am, which hurts when you work at 8 the next morning...hehehehe... but yea, they were very addicting for me and I fell in lvoe with characters and the story behind it was great. It got me started writing again. So you're not alone.
four days!!! and then i did book reports on each for school
I would say it took me about a week! I constantly watch my DVD's for a quick fix and when I have a little more time I read the books! Since learning about Midnight Sun I read it before Twilight. It makes things so much better!! I wish that Stephanie had the inspiration to finish it! In due time I suppose!! Team Edward!!! -v-v-

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service