The Twilight Saga

Ok so when i decided i wanted to read twilight i did some research and read some reviews.. so when i read about some people claming they read the whole saga in a month, some in 2 weeks i was like " righhhhht!!!..lier!!!!!"..until i bought the books and started reading them..the first book took me 2 days...to get to the point i read the whole saga in 9 days..less than 2 weeks, i just couldnt put them down..those days i wouldnt pick up the phone, go online or anything, i would go to bed at 3 am reading..so, am i the only one that got so obsessed the first time ??!!!!!... how about u guys, how long did it take u?

Views: 115

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

It took me a month to get through would have been less time but i had kids to take care of. But i got like no sleep i read all night long her writing is entrancing and its hard to put the books down.
I took me about 12 days to read the saga.. the first time!!
those days i wouldn't go online, answer the phone, do my chores or pay attention in school
i would go to sleep at maybe 1:30am reading and wake up at 5:30am and start reading again
my friend was reading breaking dawn when i started reading the saga and i finshed before she
did... im kinda obsessed with the saga but i dont really care cause i love it & all i ever dream about
is Edward<33
It took me about 10 days, but only because I was out of shape!!! I mean it was after my final exams at school so it took me longer than it normally would have and I'm not kidding!!!! I also went to bed after 2 a.m..The funny thing was when I was reading New Moon! I started it Monday night so I only read up to the point where Edward leaves. On Tuesday I read all the part where Edward was absent and I was bored!!!! The only thing I found interesting in that part was when Bella finds out about the werewolves!!! At about 2 or 3 a.m. I got to the part where Alice returns and I just couldn't put the book down so I went to bed at 5 a.m. and only because my father would wake up at 6 to go to work and he would kill me if he saw I was still up!!!! Trust me, you're not the only one who got obsessed over reading the books for the first...second...third...etc time!!!!lol
2 weeks and 1 day and I was mad it took me that long
It took me 4 days :)
the first time I read it it took me a total of two weeks because I would finish a book and had to go buy the next one. This last time I read the Saga it took me 5 days.
A little over a week.
Took me about two or three days each... I'm glad I'm not the only person that read the saga that fast
1and a half day
Not more then 2 weeks i guess.. could be faster, but I just want to enjoy read page to page..I don't want this story to be end..so, a little bit longer than another books I've read.
A week for the 4 books..breaking dawn is the longest so it took me one and half day
4 days for all of them and that included going to work for 10hr days in that time, and going to bed at 11am and getting up at 5.45am.Im a quick reader :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service