The Twilight Saga

Ok so when i decided i wanted to read twilight i did some research and read some reviews.. so when i read about some people claming they read the whole saga in a month, some in 2 weeks i was like " righhhhht!!!..lier!!!!!"..until i bought the books and started reading them..the first book took me 2 days...to get to the point i read the whole saga in 9 days..less than 2 weeks, i just couldnt put them down..those days i wouldnt pick up the phone, go online or anything, i would go to bed at 3 am reading..so, am i the only one that got so obsessed the first time ??!!!!!... how about u guys, how long did it take u?

Views: 146

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

LOL!! Ok talk about being obsessed.... I read all 4 start to finish in 6 days two of those never even going to bed because i was reading and just could not put the book down!!!!! Not that I usually get more than a few hours a night anyway so not a big deal. But by the end of those I had everyone mad at me too! My husband especially was glad to see me finish........ cant wait to see his face when he gets home in the morning and sees I've started all over. Hahahahahaha!
LOL...MY HUSBAND WAS MAD WHEN HE CAME HOME EVERY NITE IN 1 WEEK & FOUND THAT I KEPT READING BREAKING DAWN. I READ IT 4 TIMES IN 1 WEEK & HE WAS MAD CAUSE HE WAS FINISH WITH THE OTHER 3 & HE WANTED TO READ BREAKING DAWN...LOL!!!
HI Melissa. Im a stay at home mum too =0). Obviously your husband is enjoying the books. Ive told my husband that he should read them too but hes not convinced. Im gonna tell him that other husbands enjoy them too so he shouldnt be scared LOL
lol...tell him there is nothing to worry about. my husband loves the twilight saga.hes as big a fan as i am.he loves the books the movies he was out early standin in line when new moon came out...lol
Oh, how cute. x) If i ever get married or even get myself a boyfriend he will deffenetely be forced to read twilight. though the boys in my class hates Edward. they thinks he ruined boys lives when all we women thinks about is how perfect Edward is, xP
Eating can be VERY disturbing some times right? xP
HONESTLY...BECAUSE I AM A STAY @ HOME MOM & MY DAUGHTER IS STILL YOUNG OH YEA & DID I MENTION THAT ALL I DO IS READ BECAUSE READING IS MY FAVORITE HOBBY...IT ONLY TOOK ME 5 DAYS. SOME MAY NOT BELIEVE BUT WHEN I START READING A BOOK THATS INTERESTING I FIND IT HARD TO PUT IT DOWN. MOST TIMEZ I WONT PUT IT DOWN TIL ITS FINISHED. I ACTUALLY READ BREAKING DAWN 4 TIMES IN 1 WEEK!
I read the books in 6 days... my husband was on nights so i was able to read once the kids were in bed until the small hours... i felt that i couldn't put them down and didn't feel tired. I've started reading BD again straight after finishing it as i was worried i might have missed something! Will be starting over again as i've never liked books this much before, Feel reading New Moon again after now seeing the film will put different images of the characters in my head like Twilight did!
i've read the books like almost a month.
i also spent many sleepless night just reading the books.
after i finished the 4 books,i rested a while and then read again. LOL! :))
my friends even call me obsess. i even wrote edward's name in my history and medical& surgical nursing book. ahahahah. and my friends would even say, "now the book's owner is EDWARD CULLEN huh?!" well, what can i do?! im obsessed! <3
Well i havent read all the books as i have three year old twins and i only get to read them when they are in bed
Twins!! I love twins xP I got a little brother who is three years old too. I use to lock myself up in my room to be able to read but then he just stands outside knocking and pulling and hitting my door until i openes. And then he puts my room upside down. Haha, but i love him anyway, xO
9 days for me

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service