The Twilight Saga

Ok so when i decided i wanted to read twilight i did some research and read some reviews.. so when i read about some people claming they read the whole saga in a month, some in 2 weeks i was like " righhhhht!!!..lier!!!!!"..until i bought the books and started reading them..the first book took me 2 days...to get to the point i read the whole saga in 9 days..less than 2 weeks, i just couldnt put them down..those days i wouldnt pick up the phone, go online or anything, i would go to bed at 3 am reading..so, am i the only one that got so obsessed the first time ??!!!!!... how about u guys, how long did it take u?

Views: 150

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I read twilight in 3 days( only because my children were off of school and always needed me), but once i got the 3 other books(new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn) I had them read in a total of 3 1/2 days! Only took me 8 hours to finish breaking dawn! of course i had to go back and read some of it again, because that was my favorite book of the saga.
11 days..!
you just cant get enough of them...i keep reading them again and again..!
I read each of them in 2 days... That means 8 days for the whole saga... And I haven't stopped reading them once and over again... now it takes me like 4/5 days for each, since I no longer stay awake, knowing what happens and so, but still, 4/5 days is a record for me!!! Before Twilight it usually took me a month or two to finish just one book!!!
it took mhe 4 months.....but there's reasons why
my friend borrowed my books cuz im so obsessesd i told her tew read dem,,
while she was readin eclipse i was readin breakin dawn....but da resason i read so slow is becuz i wanted tew feel the moment.
I wanted too, in BD i tryied my best to read slowly.. i failed. it took less then two days,
it took me 2 and half days. i was off work ill so it meant i could read al day. even wen otehr half came home i wudnt put them down. read them all twice in a row
I've read Twilight the first time during the summer, while I was on holiday in Italy. I was there for month, and I only brought that book with me, New moon and Eclipse were still home, waiting for me ...
So 've read twilight about 4 times in 2 weeks, then I've read it while nobody could see me, because parents and brother were getting angry, because I didn't do anything else...
That month was hell, because I wanted to read New Moon and Eclipse. I thought about buying the books in Italian, but in the bookshop I decided not to, because I didn't understand every word in it :-)
The night we've got back in Belgium, around 3 am, I was so excited that I've read about 100 pages that night.

New moon was read in 24 hours after arrived back home..

Eclipse took a little longer, about 2 days :-)

And because Breaking Dawn hasn't been published in Dutch yet (it will be in january 2010!!!!) and I just couldn't wait and i bought it in English :-)
Oh, I where i n Italy this summer too. Even in Volterra, and it is this great Twilgith wall where twifans all over the world has written things. Now afterwords i know that i stood like two meters from that place and never saw it. Now iäm back in sweden and like thousand and thousand meters away from taht spot.
I read the first book within a week, and each one after that within a 2 week range. I had to fit in work and college! I probably completed all of the books within a month. I would sleep, eat and study when I had too. I would read until I fell asleep reading, then I would sometimes sleep for a few hours and then wake up and read again!!! I absolutely love the books. I have reread them at least 5 times each.
I read them all in a week. I couldn't put them down.
Oh I was just like you! I think I read the whole series in a week. I would read right when I got up in the morning till I had to go to work, when I got back from work, then I would stay up till 3 or 4 in the morning till I fell asleep, and the next day I would start the whole process over again! I was definately obsessed, but can ya blame me?? It got so bad my mom started threatening to ground me from the books if I didn't start getting my chores done! Haha! I love the books!!
I did the same thing. You should have seen me at work the next day. It's all Stephenie's fault! But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service