The Twilight Saga

Ok so when i decided i wanted to read twilight i did some research and read some reviews.. so when i read about some people claming they read the whole saga in a month, some in 2 weeks i was like " righhhhht!!!..lier!!!!!"..until i bought the books and started reading them..the first book took me 2 days...to get to the point i read the whole saga in 9 days..less than 2 weeks, i just couldnt put them down..those days i wouldnt pick up the phone, go online or anything, i would go to bed at 3 am reading..so, am i the only one that got so obsessed the first time ??!!!!!... how about u guys, how long did it take u?

Views: 138

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

One week= Twilight 2 days, New moon 1 day, Eclipse 1 1/2 days, and Breaking Dawn 2 days... I have read them all 4 times (in a row) and just finished up Breaking Dawn for the 4th time yesterday and am forcing myself to take a break and read something else.. we will see how well that works out...
Of course you would do it in a week. No wonder you are my friend.
it took me 7 days i just wouldnt put the books down
Twilight=1 day New moon 1 day Eclipse= 2 Breaking Dawn= 3 days
honestly... it took me about 4 days to read the whole thing... i got oober obsessed with it at first... i got pretty much no sleep those days... :P
Wow, you definitely have to be in the lead.
same for me only 4 days!!
when i read them for the first time it only took me 4 days to read the whole saga, i was on vacation from work so i had nothing else to do, so i started reading when i woke up and stopped when i went to bed... i was totatlly comsumed in the books. my boyfriend was getting annoyed but he didn't say much about it, he could tell i was enjoying my reading......
Sounds like you have a very understanding boyfriend.
i do and i'm greatful for that....
I read mine in about a montha nd a half. I read them slowly so i didnt finish and have nothing to read ! I have read them all about 4 times though
then BD is about to become ur favorite one..lol!!..u r gonna love it, it's so intense, omg,..so how far r u on BD?
Honestly I became kinda obssesive when I first started reading them so the whole saga I read in like 4 !/2 days...I didn't want to do anything else but read and I lost alot of sleep.lol. I even got in trouble at work cause I pulled it out when we were slow!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service