The Twilight Saga

how would u react if u saw Edward & Bella, in the flesh, im talking real vampires!!!?? :):)

Tags: Edward, and, faint, get, i, lol, me., rescue, scream, think, More…to, try, would

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

i'd probably have a cardiac arrest and die haha (aka a heart attack)
Same here lol
i would actually pretend to faint and have Edward rescue me. i wouldnt want to die!
lol! I would say to Edward: 'Bite Me'
u r nuts girl. i would be cautious cause Bellas a newborn vamp, remember?!
I would scream and probaly pass out
But i have a plan...................(its soo brilliant).........................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................
I would pretend to die soo hopefully they would bite me!
i would probaly just stare in awe at there beauty knowing what they are and try to control my thoughts and follow them if i could keep up i would be to scared to go up to them random i know but i would totally try and follow them
i pretend to die so Edward will bite me and he will leave bella for mike
YUO ARE SO NUTS! THEY CAN RUN THERE!!!!!! ;)
i wud just b lik starin at them with my jaw on the floor n then walk up to them n b lik OMG UR EDWARD N BELLA FREAKIN CULLEN!!!.........lol
probably. i am totally agreeing with the first. i'm sure that my heart will stop beating and i will die on the spot. but IF it never happens. I will try to talk to them. "HEY VAMPIRE, BITE ME." :))
maybe i will stare at them for a while .. and scream .. and say , 'edward ! bite me !' (as if he'll do) i wish .. haha

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service