The Twilight Saga

Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

so, characters belong to SM except for the hunters :) MWAHAHAAA. 

this is about a huntress that goes by the name of Aleia, she's the best at what she does. but what happens when she decides that the volturi have gone too far? how many vampires are going to suffer? and how many people will Aleia protect by fighting the volturi? all or none? 

pronunciations:

- Aleia [A-lay-uh]

- Silierlight [sill-ee-er-light] (this is a machete developed by the vampire hunters to help them fight the vampires. Aleia has a history of being a little too forceful with the delicate metal, causing splinters or parts of the knife to stay stuck inside the enemy. or she just breaks them. the other hunters take bets on how many she'll break in a year.)

- Ryanet [ryan-ET] (a device used by the hunters to cover their tracks and to make sure no one remembers anything to do with them.)

1. (Written by Ellie!!)

‘Mark my words Aleia, you’ll never get away with this. Ever.’ Aleia laughed softly as she stroked the silierlight machete that rested on her lap. The life of a hunter is a blessed thing, she thought. 

‘Which is a good thing, Felix. I enjoy being chased, but it’s a shame that the one’s chasing me always end up being the hunted. As you found out, not long ago. I don’t like being thought of as weak, Felix, and your actions brought about your own death. So don’t go blaming me about any of this. I’m just doing my job.’ She smiled as him as he called her any names he could think of, all in due time… all in due time; Aleia’s thoughts went haywire as her adrenaline came up to maximum. The best part of a kill was the torture before it.

‘Do you feel remorse for what you’ve done, Felix?’ Her sneer registered in Felix’s mind and the vampire in him sneered the answer back to her.

‘No. Do you feel remorse for what you’ve done, Aleia?’ She slapped him across the cheek, causing a small gash to appear in his skin. Clear venom rolled down the side of Felix’s face.

‘Wrong answer, vampire. And I don’t think you’re in a position to be asking questions right now, do you? And, for the love of god, Felix.. Give me the right answer, or there will be pain.’ Her eyes narrowed into slits as the words left her red lips. 

‘I’m always in a position to ask questions. And I welcome pain.” Aleia pursed her lips and brought the silierlight up to eye height, watching the light from the lamp dance across the smooth surface of the indestructible metal. She stepped forwards and pressed the point against Felix’s neck, enjoying the way the machete caused him to recoil.

‘Scared of a piece of metal? Well that won’t do will it?’ The huntress slit the vampire’s throat and laughed as the venom cascaded down the surface of his skin and was absorbed into his clothes, only to burn  through the fabric before Aleia’s eyes could blink. ‘I hope that cloak wasn’t expensive.’ The silierlight was directed towards the right shoulder this time and Aleia dug deep into the rock-like skin, twisting the large knife to either side. She moved slowly and with all of her strength, making a large cut from his shoulder down to his left hip. Felix struggled against his bonds, feeling weak and helpless as he yelled out in agony at the white hot pain that seared through his broken body. 

‘I thought you welcomed pain, Felix?’ Her voice harboured innocence as she mocked him. ‘Or was that too much pain?’ 

‘JUST GET IT OVER WITH, ALEIA!’ Felix had a loud voice even when speaking normally, so it shocked Aleia when she heard it reverberate around the small room. 

‘Are you trying to burst my eardrum?! And I had you down as the type of person who would endure the worst types of torture and never give out information under intense pain. And now you want to die? I’m afraid I just can’t do that. You see, I’m hoping this will give your masters a warning. The more humans they kill, the more of you die. I’m trying to hit you big. Weaken the whole coven by destroying the strongest first. And none of you will know it’s me until your judgement day comes. Isn’t it a brilliant plan?’ Aleia smiled happily, pleased that she came up with it by herself. Oh, the volturi had heard of vampire hunters, but they had never met any, and they had a brilliant disguise anyway. They were human to the untrained eye, the only thing that told people they were different, were the markings around their waists. The glyphs were a mark of a warrior, a hunter and  a strong will. The hunters were stronger, quicker and more agile than a regular human. Their brain processed things as fast as a vampire’s and their hearing was second to none. They trained in taikwondo, karate, wrestling and judo from the age of three. They were born to hunt, and hunting is what they do best. 

‘Your plan has flaws. You will go down.’ Felix struggled against his bonds again, hissing as the chains tightened around him.

‘Oh, I don’t know about that, Felix. I always get what I want.’ Aleia laughed as she cut Felix again, severing a few of his fingers. ‘Tell me, would your masters miss you if you died?’ She cut of his limbs, the bone slicing cleanly as if made from a soft butter. Aleia took her trusty lighter from her pocket and flicked it a few times, the flame flickered and the light emitted from it was reflected in Aleia’s eyes, symbolising that her very soul was on fire. 

Aleia flicked the lighter again and poured some petrol from a hipflask down Felix’s throat. She dropped a match inside his mouth and watched as he burned from the inside out. 

1.Aleia (Written by Ellie!!) {Main page}

2.Aro (Written by Ellie!!) {Page 1}

3.Alice (Written by Ellie!!) {Page 1}

4.Embry (Written by Amy) {page 1} 

5.Marcus (Written by Amy) {Page 4}

6.Aleia (Written by Ellie!!) {Page 5}

7.Jemma (Written by Amy) {Page 5}

ADD THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES ON HUNTRESS!!!

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Huntress616

****************************************************************************************************************

^ this is Jemma from post number 4 :)

****************************************************************************************************************

ARE YOU TEAM JEMMA OR TEAM ALEIA??

YOU DECIDE!!

Views: 305

Replies to This Discussion

oh, no one's commenting :/ mistake maybe? :L i knew people wouldn't like it. i think i was a bit too violent
NO! NO! I liked it! A lot! I just now got on and was able to read it. Sorry I couldn't get on sooner.
wow, people are reading!! yay :D
it's fine, i'm just glad people are commenting :) and Sorona, i like stuff like that too, so don't worry, you're not weird :')
Meanwhile in Volterra, Aro was pacing across his dim room trying to decide what to say to his guard… his minions. You see, he had gotten the news that Felix had been murdered a few minutes ago since he died a little way away from the castle. Who would do such a thing? And who would do it so close to the volturi? He thought, squeezing his eyes shut and kneading his pale forehead. It obviously wasn’t a human, no human is strong enough to kill one of them, but Aro was too caught up in his own bewildered wonderings that he didn’t remember an encounter he had twelve thousand years ago.

Mainly because there was a device called a ryanet which the hunters used, the ryanet caused people to forget things. Things that could pose a danger for the hunters.

Aro was caught in the middle of a fight. He was trying to get away, but the hands holding onto him were too strong. His mind was trying to process what had happened, surely it can’t be humans?
He was faced towards the place where they had kept Didyme, for all this time they had been keeping her right under their noses.. Poor Marcus. Their was a human man stood next to Didyme, his face alight with the flames from the bonfire and in his hand, he held a long pointed rock. Aro sniffed the air and caught a metallic scent from the rock, which could only mean it was no normal mineral. Aro clenched his fists into tight, indestructible balls.
‘What is this trickery?! What do you want from us?!’ His teeth, white and strong, shined in the light of the moon. His ghostly looks didn’t seem to affect their attackers at all, they seemed spurred on at the fact that they had the one-up on them.
‘Justice, Aro. We are your worst nightmare.’ The human brought the strange rock up to Didyme and mutilated her, leaving no single piece of flesh unharmed.
Aro stared in horror at what had occurred before him, he stood unmoving as the human threw her gory remains onto the fire. It smarted and flickered, creating a swirl of deep purple smoke as the flames slowly ate away at Marcus Moretti’s only love.
‘Take this as a warning, vampire.’ He was left in the night, haunted by the events that had taken place only mere moments before. A small click and a flash of light appeared and Aro could hardly remember what he was doing here. There was a fire a few feet away from him, he felt weak but an annoying thought wouldn't get itself out of his head. someone said something about a warning, Aro became confused and tired, his grief and fear eating away at his composure.

He expressed his grief for Didyme for hours, until only one thought remained in his head; a warning for what?

The answer was staring Aro in the face, and still he remained in the dark and with a blank canvas of ideas, thoughts and anger in front of him. Who would have enough power to do this? Felix, one of his strongest guards had been taken down and burnt from the inside out… no doubt, with torture before.

Alice Cullen tried and tried again to make sense of the vision she had encountered.

Fire, petrol… a strange voice proclaiming warnings and threats, a knife looking deadly as it was held in an experts hands. The screaming face of Felix, the strongest member of the volturi being tortured. ‘JUST GET IT OVER WITH, ALEIA!’

Aleia.. A pretty name for an obviously deadly creature, Alice thought as she sat in a pine tree not far from her house; although just far enough that a certain brother of hers couldn’t hear her. She hadn’t wanted to worry her family, after all, they were taking the lives of members of the volturi so it shouldn’t concern them. As soon as something came up which did have something to do with the Cullens she would alert them and do everything she could to keep them safe. But what did this mean? the hands belonging to Aleia hadn’t looked as if they belonged to a vampire… they looked human?
Is it a human doing this? Alice thought, Are there more of them?

‘Auntie Alice? What ever are you doing up in this tree?’ The little girl had grown quite a bit now, her mind racing ahead of the rest of her body. She was thin, tall and had long copper hair, cascading in liquid metallic waves down her back. Renesmee Cullen had always been the most valuable member of the coven, everyone was wrapped around her little fingers.
‘I was admiring the view..’ Alice was still distracted from her earlier thoughts, the disturbing images were burned into the back of her mind.
‘Do you want to come shopping? Mum wants to buy me some new shoes.’ Nessie smiled and twirled a lock of hair around one of her slender fingers with the most adorable look on her face.
‘Sure, Honey. I’ll be back at the house in a minute.’ She nodded and ran off, leaving Alice alone again.
Oh its good
I like it!
So far, so good!
this is good!
Little Renesmee! So innocent....... she is very adorable!
thanks guys :D you've made me smile :)
Heyy guys
Just incase you don't know I'm Ellie's friend Amy and she's asked me to write some of Huntress with her (thank you lovely Ellie) so here's my first chapter :)
Hope you enjoy
x

Embry Call was confused, his brain full of issues that he struggled to get his head around, his brain seemingly groaning under the weight of his life, the secrets that he kept and the experiences he tried desperately to forget. Another sleepless night awaited him as he thought over again and again what he had done, what had driven him to hide in his solitude, a lone wolf, literally.

He watched Jemma's chest rise and fall as she slept soundly next to him, oblivious to the torment that ripped through her lovers mind, causing his breaths to shorten, become sharper, produced cold sweat upon his brow. The torment that had haunted him for almost a year. A year, next month it would be a year, a year since he had run from his problems. The man had been dead for a year.

It was an accident, they had been sure he was a vamp, the speed he had moved at was phenomenal, no man could move like that, he had been light, nimble, agile as he had darted through the trees away from them, just not fast enough, they had caught him, they had killed him. Embry remembered every second of it, he had pounced, the man had fallen, his head smashed on a rock, and he was dead. Embry had flipped the man over, his shirt was ripped, muddy and tangled from the chase, blood trickling steadily from the head wound that had delivered the end to the man's life. A yelp had escaped from Embry's throat as he took a good luck at the man, he couldn't have been older than 25, his face youthful, bright, happy, as if he had been enjoying the exhilaration of the chase. He was muscular, his arms large and impressive and his torso showed a six pack to challenge a wolf, his torso also hosted strange markings around his waist, the likes Embry had never seen before. But the man was slowly getting colder, descending further into death....

“No!” he exclaimed before he could stop himself, the memory too painful to contain. His outburst awoke a sleeping Jemma, startling her into life, she was sat and facing Embry faster than he thought possible.

“Baby, baby, calm down, it's ok,” Jemma's voice was soothing, calming, her smile visible to Embry even in the dark. She flicked the light, confusing both of them for a split second before their eyes adjusted to the change. Her arms retreated back to her stomach, encasing the small bump that protruded from there, she saw his eyes flicker down and she smiled before guiding his hand to the perfect round bump. He released a sigh, as he stroked it, his beautiful Jemma was carrying their baby, it was a case of strange mixed feelings that Embry felt towards the child. Already he loved it, more than anything before, yet deep down he knew that one day he would desert it, he would imprint and he would give up the wolf, two things he couldn't do for the mother of his child.

He retracted his hand quickly at the thought, it wasn't often he let himself think about imprinting, he had always said he didn't believe in the nonsense, that love was just that, love, but he loved Jemma, and they hadn't imprinted. A growl escaped from his throat, a worrying clue that the wolf was still contained in him, waiting to get out. And it couldn't wait much longer. He leapt from the bed with all his might and sprinted down the stairs, out of the house, into the woods behind. In just enough time.

The wolf exploded from him, his growl echoed throughout the trees, it had been too long, he had left it too long, he couldn't do that next time, he couldn't let Jemma find out. He set off running, clearing his mind of everything that had happened to him, everything that he knew must happen in the future. Little did he know that one of those things had just happened.

Not far behind him Jemma let out a cry as she saw the monster her lover had become.
AMYAMYAMYAMY I LOVELOVELOVEIT :D
umm.. i like it
it is GOOD! :)
OOOHHH!!! that is fabulous! Ellie and Amy! LOVE IT!!
Cannot wait to see where this is gonna go...and who was the guy that Embry killed?? Was he a hunter???? A Vamp???

so many questions....and what will happen with Jemma...and will the baby carry the wolf gene?? Will Jemma stay with Embry?? Who is Embry destined to imprint on?? hmmmm....

again...questions..questions...

don't ya just love me Ellie!!!

Please take a look at the stories I am Beta for…they are really good…different!
Averil, sadly for some reason, was deleted…again! Please read Blood Relations, Cross Academy (which I am now Beta for as of after Moon Five) and True Love Breaks All Darkness!

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/blood-...

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/true-l...

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/thewriterscafe/forum/topics/cr...

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-darkness-twins

Wendy
~Stalker Fan/Beta Extraordinaire!~
TwiMom EXTREME!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service