The Twilight Saga

Huntress -- by Ellie!! and Amy Victoria ~I Am Alice Cullen~ :)

so, characters belong to SM except for the hunters :) MWAHAHAAA. 

this is about a huntress that goes by the name of Aleia, she's the best at what she does. but what happens when she decides that the volturi have gone too far? how many vampires are going to suffer? and how many people will Aleia protect by fighting the volturi? all or none? 

pronunciations:

- Aleia [A-lay-uh]

- Silierlight [sill-ee-er-light] (this is a machete developed by the vampire hunters to help them fight the vampires. Aleia has a history of being a little too forceful with the delicate metal, causing splinters or parts of the knife to stay stuck inside the enemy. or she just breaks them. the other hunters take bets on how many she'll break in a year.)

- Ryanet [ryan-ET] (a device used by the hunters to cover their tracks and to make sure no one remembers anything to do with them.)

1. (Written by Ellie!!)

‘Mark my words Aleia, you’ll never get away with this. Ever.’ Aleia laughed softly as she stroked the silierlight machete that rested on her lap. The life of a hunter is a blessed thing, she thought. 

‘Which is a good thing, Felix. I enjoy being chased, but it’s a shame that the one’s chasing me always end up being the hunted. As you found out, not long ago. I don’t like being thought of as weak, Felix, and your actions brought about your own death. So don’t go blaming me about any of this. I’m just doing my job.’ She smiled as him as he called her any names he could think of, all in due time… all in due time; Aleia’s thoughts went haywire as her adrenaline came up to maximum. The best part of a kill was the torture before it.

‘Do you feel remorse for what you’ve done, Felix?’ Her sneer registered in Felix’s mind and the vampire in him sneered the answer back to her.

‘No. Do you feel remorse for what you’ve done, Aleia?’ She slapped him across the cheek, causing a small gash to appear in his skin. Clear venom rolled down the side of Felix’s face.

‘Wrong answer, vampire. And I don’t think you’re in a position to be asking questions right now, do you? And, for the love of god, Felix.. Give me the right answer, or there will be pain.’ Her eyes narrowed into slits as the words left her red lips. 

‘I’m always in a position to ask questions. And I welcome pain.” Aleia pursed her lips and brought the silierlight up to eye height, watching the light from the lamp dance across the smooth surface of the indestructible metal. She stepped forwards and pressed the point against Felix’s neck, enjoying the way the machete caused him to recoil.

‘Scared of a piece of metal? Well that won’t do will it?’ The huntress slit the vampire’s throat and laughed as the venom cascaded down the surface of his skin and was absorbed into his clothes, only to burn  through the fabric before Aleia’s eyes could blink. ‘I hope that cloak wasn’t expensive.’ The silierlight was directed towards the right shoulder this time and Aleia dug deep into the rock-like skin, twisting the large knife to either side. She moved slowly and with all of her strength, making a large cut from his shoulder down to his left hip. Felix struggled against his bonds, feeling weak and helpless as he yelled out in agony at the white hot pain that seared through his broken body. 

‘I thought you welcomed pain, Felix?’ Her voice harboured innocence as she mocked him. ‘Or was that too much pain?’ 

‘JUST GET IT OVER WITH, ALEIA!’ Felix had a loud voice even when speaking normally, so it shocked Aleia when she heard it reverberate around the small room. 

‘Are you trying to burst my eardrum?! And I had you down as the type of person who would endure the worst types of torture and never give out information under intense pain. And now you want to die? I’m afraid I just can’t do that. You see, I’m hoping this will give your masters a warning. The more humans they kill, the more of you die. I’m trying to hit you big. Weaken the whole coven by destroying the strongest first. And none of you will know it’s me until your judgement day comes. Isn’t it a brilliant plan?’ Aleia smiled happily, pleased that she came up with it by herself. Oh, the volturi had heard of vampire hunters, but they had never met any, and they had a brilliant disguise anyway. They were human to the untrained eye, the only thing that told people they were different, were the markings around their waists. The glyphs were a mark of a warrior, a hunter and  a strong will. The hunters were stronger, quicker and more agile than a regular human. Their brain processed things as fast as a vampire’s and their hearing was second to none. They trained in taikwondo, karate, wrestling and judo from the age of three. They were born to hunt, and hunting is what they do best. 

‘Your plan has flaws. You will go down.’ Felix struggled against his bonds again, hissing as the chains tightened around him.

‘Oh, I don’t know about that, Felix. I always get what I want.’ Aleia laughed as she cut Felix again, severing a few of his fingers. ‘Tell me, would your masters miss you if you died?’ She cut of his limbs, the bone slicing cleanly as if made from a soft butter. Aleia took her trusty lighter from her pocket and flicked it a few times, the flame flickered and the light emitted from it was reflected in Aleia’s eyes, symbolising that her very soul was on fire. 

Aleia flicked the lighter again and poured some petrol from a hipflask down Felix’s throat. She dropped a match inside his mouth and watched as he burned from the inside out. 

1.Aleia (Written by Ellie!!) {Main page}

2.Aro (Written by Ellie!!) {Page 1}

3.Alice (Written by Ellie!!) {Page 1}

4.Embry (Written by Amy) {page 1} 

5.Marcus (Written by Amy) {Page 4}

6.Aleia (Written by Ellie!!) {Page 5}

7.Jemma (Written by Amy) {Page 5}

ADD THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES ON HUNTRESS!!!

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/Huntress616

****************************************************************************************************************

^ this is Jemma from post number 4 :)

****************************************************************************************************************

ARE YOU TEAM JEMMA OR TEAM ALEIA??

YOU DECIDE!!

Views: 310

Replies to This Discussion

WENDY!!! :D hey!!

i'm really sorry for what happened to you, it sounds awful! but i'm glad you're okay now!! :D
haaa, i can just imagine what would happen if aleia was imprinted on by Embry... can i just say, DRAMA?!
Aleia's the better character anyway ;) i'm only saying that because i made her, me and amy have been arguing over who is the best character on msn, so i've been having fun with that. you know, threatening to kill off jemma or the kid... but i got told off :L

you'll have to direct all jemma questions to Amy though, she's got her all sorted out in her head, i only know the stuff she tells me and writes down so i'm not really familiar with jemma. but any Aleia questions, i can answer for you :)
which i will do right now: (technically it's about leo, but i made him up too, so..yeah,)

- well, leo is a hunter, but for vampires which are their enemies because they are sworn to protect human kind. and the hunters don't really know about the shapeshifters, but i would imagine that because they're both enemies of the vampires (excluding the quileutes on some occasions) that they would probably be the most likely pair to form some sort of alliance... which is a good idea actually. i shouldn't have told you that. oh dear :/ :)

well, there you go, if i use that idea now, you'll get the credit because you made me think of it :D

and i have an announcement :D

CARMEN IS WRITING!!!!

HAPPY DANCE! Carmen is writing....Woo Hoo!!!

Now for your story....Hmmmm....alliance huh! I had not thought about the fact that they were only vampire hunters...I figured any mythical creature, including shapeshifters, children of the moon,...etc...

KILL OFF THE KID....did you really say that! *gasps in sheer horror*

I do like the idea of Aleia and Embry imprinting....not sure why yet...but my gut is saying it is the right thing....so how about someone else imprinting on Jemma....my idea first!! hahaha!!!

Wendy D
~Stalker Fan/Beta Extraordinaire!~
TwiMom EXTREME!
ahhaaa, but i thought it would shake the story up if the kid got killed off! oh well...
hmmmmmmm, aleia and embry.... maybe maybe not, you'll just have to wait and see ;)
i love writing this! but i need more readers. i'm going to have to do more advertising! :L

and what carmen has written is SO good so far!
I am all a tingle thinking about both stories!! and you can find other ways to shake up the story!! LOL!!!
hmm... how about.... killing off all of the humans?! yes, no?! :L ahh, am i joking? possibly... ;)
Ellie you are a mean mean person

Heyy Wendy
Feel free to message me with any questions about Jemma, I'd be happy to answer them, TEAM JEMMA

Thanks for reading again guys
Love you all
x
I'M NOT A MEAN PERSON! I'M SIMPLY EXPLORING IDEAS! :L

TEAM ALEIA!!

Aleia is a heartless killing machine.
Jemma is really sweet and nice, I am gonna make a picture for the Huntress update page-y thing that has both Jemma and Aleia in, then it's fair :P
Amy... heartless killing machine?! that's a bit much! but if you think about it, in the post i wrote, aleia was nice and sweet, just a person doing what she was BORN and TRAINED to do. what would you do if someone murdered your family, your friends? i would definitely want revenge.. what do you think aleia's doing. and also, the same argument could be used for the quileuets; they're doing exactly the same thing as aleia, killing vampires to protect the humans. but aleia's having a bit of fun with them first, mainly because they killed the person she loved!
AND jemma is a silly person. she's not imprinted to Embry. Embry's love for her is superficial. Just because she's having his baby and monopolizing his bachelor day makes her a person i love to hate. whereas, aleia is a person i hate to love. BIG difference. and her vulnerability?! personally, i believe Embry would prefer someone with a bit of spunk.. someone who could stand up for themselves. take jane for example, she's nice to her coven and when it comes down to it (if you think about it) she's protecting them from harm by being who she is, she's protecting the whole vampire community by making sure that their secret doesn't get out, which is why i don't like people saying jane is bad. she's just misunderstood.
"Jemma is really sweet and nice"???!!! well, take a look at this from post number 6, "She was merciful… beautiful… kind… feisty.". she doesn't sound messed up to me. events in life can make you messed up, think of how the person she was going to get married to was KILLED, think of how many deaths she has had to see from a YOUNG age. now this might just be me, but i think that'd change my view on life a little bit. And ALSO, speaking of Leo being killed, Aleia had thought that they were invincible, had been TOLD that they were invincible, what would the death of Leo make her believe. that she was lied to? that she wasn't being trusted enough? That she would have to FIGHT to live, FIGHT to make sure her friends lived, FIGHT to make sure the whole human race could live in peace? And as well, it would definitely shake me up a bit if i thought i was invincible and all "high and mighty" then i saw someone else exactly like me die with a knock to the head. There is an inner struggle going on inside Aleia... one that she gives in to sometimes, one that she hates with her mind, body and soul; yet feels completely helpless when it takes a hold of her.

and that is my argument as to why Aleia is better :D wow, that took no time at all!! :L seriously, i've only been typing for five minutes!

i'd like to see you beat THAT Amy!! :L :D:D:D:D:D

LOVEYOUUUU!! :D:D:D:D
All you've basically said in that post Nell is that Aleia went through some tough crap when Leo died, correct?

Well did you not read my previous chapter about what's happened to Jemma, just because she's taken a differnt path does not make her a bad person, Aleia's experiences have turned her to violence, Jemma's experinces have done the opposite. You can't play the "Aleia had it hard" card against Jemma, she basically raised herself from being a small child, Jemma has had it damn hard, and she doesn't have the superpowers that Aleia has to keep herself alive and going.

As with Embry not imprinting on her:
1. Jemma didn't even know that Embry was a werewolf, he kept all that from her cos he's a mean mean person.
2. If she doesn't know about him being a wolf she's not going to know about imprinting is she.
3. She really thought Embry loved her, she's having his child, they live together etc.
4. Even if he doesn't love her, she loves him, more than anything, through your last post it is obvious to see you don't understand the concept of unrequited love and what it can do to a person, love that rips you apart but still you love them, no matter what, it's ridiculous and appauling and you hate yourself for it, but what can you do? You love him.

Your personal opinion on the kind of girl Embry would go for doesn't relate to the story, in this story Embry is with Jemma, plain and simple, you can't always help if you fall for, even if that person may not perhaps be "your type". I believe Embry really does love Jemma, even if he hasn't imprinted on her, Jacob loved Bella even when they weren't imprinted, it's the same kind of situation. Embry will always have the thought of "what if SHE comes along?" but up until then Jemma is where his heart lies, just because it's not supernatural love doesn't mean it isn't love

And that is my argument for Jemma :)
It's up to the readers to make their minds up.
Do you want the action of Aleia or the more romantic (at least at this point) story of Jemma?

You decide :)
the action, unpredictability and downright excitement of aleia :P

BOOOOM :)

i have no idea why i put boom. it looks good though ;)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service